1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert STU48 Setouchi 7 Prefectures On-Shore Theater Tour (2018/03/12 ~ 2018/06/29)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by May48, Feb 24, 2018.

1. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
  2. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Interesting about the outfit colors! Is there a list of all the girls' audition location prefectures? Since I know some don't match their actual hometown.

I wonder what color Nana will have since she didn't audition for STU and also isn't from the area. I'd guess D3 girls would be their home prefecture color if they are to participate later...

3. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ There's 100% a list out there, but I can't find it right now. If it's about Yamaguchi born Yumirin - she auditioned in Hiroshima lol

Some more news coverage from yesterday's concert

Almost the same as the other, but got a few more clips from different songs

4. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Not just Yumirin, there's also some like Ayumin and Fuu who aren't from Setouchi right? And I honestly forget if there were others like them outside senbatsu because I often don't pay attention to the hometown part of profiles.

If anyone does have the list, would definitely appreciate it =)

5. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    As far as I can remember, Kyanon is from Aichi so she's not a Setouchi girl either.

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Kahotaru from Mie, Kouko from Saga and Hinako from Kochi

There is a list for that in the STU thread somewhere you need to dig really deep for it.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

7. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

I wonder, why they rescheduled captain appearance on the same day as akb senbatsu announcement
    I hope she will bring a good news to the girls
    Another STU representation in akb senbatsu, maybe

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    In the end CUCA still got it lol

Rest well Fuuchan

10. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    The super under to the rescue. Last minute changes.

11. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Confirmed Cuca knows every position lol
    I updated my spreadsheet accordingly... Unfortunately with just the visual chart, now it just looks like Nana unders for Cuca and Fuu lol well what can you do.
    It'd be nice to see if it's confirmed that Cuca will perform Fuu's position today. I'd expect so but who knows. I wonder if she was also practicing to be Fuu's under as well as Nana's... Because we didn't really have info on who could have been Fuu's under since she was supposed to be in every performance announced so far. Might be that she was already meant to take that position at some point (similar to Honoka taking two under positions, if my predictions based on my spreadsheet are correct), or if she's just THAT good that she knows it without even having to be assigned it necessarily... Or maybe she's the only one whose schedule is even open for today? I mean, sure maybe some other girls don't have idol work today but they might have school/plans if they hadn't been originally supposed to be performing that day so who knows.

I'm kinda worried about Fuu though... Because if she's in poor health she may not appear in some other performances too... Until this last minute change, she was scheduled in every performance to come, as I mentioned before. (Now just Torochan and Mii are in all performances.) I just hope nobody is overworking themselves.

Edit:
    On a separate note, does anyone know what positions Aoi, Honoka, Marina, Arisa, and Saki undered for on 3/14? I'm assuming Kokoa is Yumirin's under because Yumirin was there once and Kokoa all the other times so far. If my guesses were correct, then Marina is Cuca and Nana's under, Arisa is Michu's under, and Sakki is Hina's under, but obviously I wasn't there so IDK for sure. Arisa was also scheduled for the show on 3/15 as well as today (3/19) which Michu is also absent for both of so I'd assume... But again if anyone knows specifically which positions they undered for that'd be great if you could let me know. For my spreadsheet. Which serves no real practical purpose other than visualizing this information. But it's fun. So if anyone knows or something, do let me know if you can.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  12. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Cast Member change (March 23)

OUT: Fujiwara Azusa
    IN: Shintani Nonoka

Scheduling conflict for Azuchan, that's why!

13. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    So far are they using the same set list for every single day or do they update it a bit as they go? I don't need to know the detailed set list, I just want to know if they do perform Pedal here since they didn't perform that song on the first day

14. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ Same Setlist so far.

Cast member change (4/9 & 4/13)

OUT: Cho Orie
    IN: Hyodo Aoi

Minami & Torochan are the only ones participating at every date so far. (Fuchan only missed this quota because of not feeling well, and Hinachan probably because of the recording of GanbarimaSU)
    Sakki the one with only 1 performance date. (Not really counting Naachan and Yumirin because they're obviously busy)
    22 Ishida Minami
    22 Torobu Yuri

21 Iwata Hina
    21 Yabushita Fu

18 Ishida Chiho
    18 Tanaka Kouko

17 Ichioka Ayumi
    17 Isogai Kanon
    17 Kadowaki Miyuna
    17 Fukuda Akari

16 Kai Kokoa
    16 Mori Kaho

13 Sano Haruka
    13 Mineyoshi Arisa

12 Sakaki Miyu

11 Shintani Nonoka
    11 Fujiwara Azusa

10 Otani Marina
    10 Yano Honoka

9 Imamura Mitsuki
    9 Taniguchi Mahina

7 Hyodo Aoi

6 Mishima Haruka

5 Morishita Maiha

4 Kadota Momona
    4 Shioi Hinako

3 Cho Orie

1 Okada Nana
    1 Sugahara Saki
    1 Takino Yumiko

15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ◯4/16
    Ishida Chiho ・Ishida Minami ・Ichioka Ayumi・Imamura Mitsuki・Isogai Kanon・Iwata Hina・Kadowaki Miyuna・Sakaki Miyu・Sano Haruka・Shintani Nonoka・Takino Yumiko・Tanaka Kouko・Torobu Yuri・Fukuda Akari・Mishima Haruka・Mori Kaho

◯4/17
    Ishida Chiho・Ishida Minami・Ichioka Ayumi・Imamura Mitsuki・Isogai Kanon・Iwata Hina・Kadowaki Miyuna・Sakaki Miyu・Sano Haruna・Shintani Nonoka・Takino Yumiko・Tanaka Kouko・Torobu Yuri・Fukuda Akari・Mishima Haruka・Mori Kaho

◯4/18(Mishima Haruka Seitansai)
    Ishida Chiho・Ishida Minami・Ichioka Ayumi・Imamura Mitsuki・Isogai Kanon・Iwata Hina・Kadowaki Miyuna・Sakaki Miyu・Sano Haruna・Shintani Nonoka・Takino Yumiko・Tanaka Kouko・Torobu Yuri・Fukuda Akari・Mishima Haruka・Mori Kaho

◯4/19
    Ishida Chiho・Ishida Minami・Ichioka Ayumi・Imamura Mitsuki・Isogai Kanon・Iwata Hina・Kai Kokoa・Kadowaki Miyuna・Sakaki Miyu・Sano Haruka・Shintani Nonoka・Tanaka Kouko・Torobu Yuri・Fukuda Akari・Mishima Haruka・Mori Kaho

◯4/20
    Ishida Chiho・Ishida Minami・Ichioka Ayumi・Imamura Mitsuki・Isogai Kanon・Iwata Hina・Kai Kokoa・Kadowaki Miyuna・Sakaki Miyu・Sano Haruka・Shintani Nonoka・Tanaka Kouko・Torobu Yuri・Fukuda Akari・Mishima Haruka・Mori Kaho

27 Ishida Minami
    27 Torobu Yuri

26 Iwata Hina

23 Ishida Chiho
    23 Tanaka Kouko

22 Ichioka Ayumi
    22 Isogai Kanon
    22 Kadowaki Miyuna
    22 Fukuda Akari

21 Mori Kaho
    21 Yabushita Fu

18 Kai Kokoa
    18 Sano Haruka

17 Sakaki Miyu

16 Shintani Nonoka

14 Imamura Mitsuki

13 Mineyoshi Arisa

11 Fujiwara Azusa
    11 Mishima Haruka

10 Otani Marina
    10 Yano Honoka

9 Taniguchi Mahina

7 Hyodo Aoi

5 Morishita Maiha

4 Kadota Momona
    4 Shioi Hinako
    4 Takino Yumiko

3 Cho Orie

1 Okada Nana
    1 Sugahara Saki

16. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Paruto most likely will perform Fuu's position... Since I think she was Kahotaru's under before but she is gonna be there and Fuu isn't.

Nice to see Yumirin have a few more performances finally... Wonder if Nana will get more...

ALSO GIVE SAKKI ANOTHER PERFORMANCE ALREADY smh unless she's got a lot of stuff going on we don't know about, this seems really unfair she's only in 1 performance so far. =( Momona and Hinako as well...

I know it's never gonna be literally even but there's so many tour dates so it'd be sad if some of them didn't even perform like 5 times.

17. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Yumirin is really happy in her mail that she gets to appear in a few more performances!

18. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I guess we're going into the time that the girls from Renacchi's SSK are busy (aka Hinako and Fuchan)?

Sakki's strange though. Even super busy Yumirin got is up to 4 performances.

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  20. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Okay so I'm a little confused here, are all of them appearing on all the days, or what? Are they in addition to the 16/day announced before?