1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert STU48 Setouchi 7 Prefectures Tour 〜Hajimemashite、STU48 desu〜 (2017/09/29 - 2017/11/25)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by nakotteiijan, Aug 5, 2017.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Yippee! Okada NEXT!

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

:fp::rolleyes: No... Just No!

3. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Sasshi is a great girl, so I'm sad that she won't be standing on stage with them together anymore (as STU48), but I'm happy because there's now one free Senbatsu place for a "real" STU member. I just hope that the tour wasn't thanks to Sasshi and we'll get something like this in the future too lol

Also my 2 cents on the Hiroshima concert;

I love how they changed the Setlist at the beginning. I hope they'll do it for the Christmas Lives too (especially if they perform in Units because I'm tired of Skirt Hirari tbh). Talking about Skirt Hirari, Ayumin is really stiff while dancing. I've never noticed it before (probably because of Kahotaru, Harurun, etc.), but with today's Line-up it was quite noticeable. Never realized this before lol Ayumin is still cute though soit's okay for now :p

Kokoa is super cute! For real though! I probably loved her the most in her Unit!

Koukochan is amazing! I hope she gets more chances from now on (taking the free Senbatsu spot now hopefully). Her center was wonderful. She can sing, she can dance, she can talk - and it seems she can sell herself looking at her HS sold outs. I just realized again how much I like her.

I've been missing MiyuMiyu. The Unit was nothing without her (even though there's still Azuchan). Just a personal opinion.
    And a really personal opinion, and me just nagging; What the hell? Chihochan's positions were bad. Throughout the concert. I had to search for her the whole time. She was so far on the side that the center camera didn't even got her in - I almost always saw her shortly when they were walking to change positions lol Worst positions in the whole tour for her lol

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    AKB senbatsu just more than enough :gavel:

5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Just no. Which means, not surprisingly... no :p

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  7. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Maybe Hinachan will step up to be 4. She'll be at least visible then :hehe:
    But this is what happens when you announce a single this early, and the delay it for 3 months.

Had to laugh when they had to play the VTR twice lol

Now I'm looking forward to the Christmas Lives <3

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I agree with Sashi's decision. She's simply too busy with her other jobs. I think back then the management team probably asked Sashi to kennin STU because they need media coverage, and Naachan's popularity was not enough to do the work.
    Aside from not having a theatre and 1st single being delayed I think STU is actually doing pretty well. Although mostly through local (Hiroshima) TV station STU have quite a few TV programs and the girls are doing some kind of local performance nearly everyday. Look at what's coming in Dec alone: 2 extra tour + documentary + I mousu.

However, I am now more worried about the sale of their 1st single though. Without Sashi and her fans it's gonna be even harder. Personally I don't want Naachan to attend every STU's handshake events just to boost the sales. She's over-worked already and I'd like to see her more as a member of AKB.

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    An emerging topic for a while now is what is the passing grade for STU debut single? I'd say if they go over 100k it's a minimal pass for me.

Plus it's a good test for the STU finally need to stand on their own feet without Sasshi aura. And I think December will be an important month for them to gain popularity through all the good stuff you mentioned that will happen. And that will be a mini boost for members popularity individually.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

11. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    In a way this is good news. Like previously stated, the girls best use the time till their first single release to promote themselves without Sashi around.

12. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I was shocked to read that, but, it makes sense for her needing to cancel. With helping HKT's management, being a member and then also handling =LOVE and its rising popularity, I'm not surprised she canceled her concurrency. She is still a strong force on her own. Here's to hoping STU is ok on their own, even with Naachan.

13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Addtional Performances Cast!

December 23 (Adult Memebers)
    Ishida Minami, Imamura Mitsuki, Okada Nana, Kadota Momona, Sano Haruka, Shioi Hinako, Takino Yumiko, Tanaka Kouko, Taniguchi Mahina, Torobu Yuri, Fukuda Akari, Fujiwara Azusa, Mishima Haruka, Mori Kaho, Yano Honoka

December 24 (13:00) (Younger Members)
    Ishida Chiho, Isogai Kanon, Ichioka Ayumi, Iwata Hina, Otani Marina, Ozaki Mami, Kai Kokoa, Kadowaki Miyuna, Sakaki Miyu, Shintani Nonoka, Sugawara Saki, Cho Orie, Hyodo Aoi, Mineyoshi Arisa, Morishita Maiha, Yabushita Fu

December 24 (17:30)
    1st Generation (except Naachan)

http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/869

14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so all of the members are performing on 24th except Naachan?
    is this the first time? :D
    sad that naachan won't be there

15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    The first time of all members performing was their first Live in Okayama (Naachan included) :)

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yes all the way since Okayama aeon mall performance.

This will be the first ever pure STU performance some of us are yearning for. And I can wait to see how much they've grown as a group since then.

I hope they do the same set list as aeon mall so I can compare more conveniently XP

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

17. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

It's sad that Naachan won't be able to participate in the tour on the 24th, but i think she probably has another job on that day
    Best wishes to all the 1st gen members. I'm sure they will be just fine

18. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Interesting, if I did the math right, they have everyone who is high school 3rd year or older in the "adult" concert lineup, and high school 2nd year and below in the "younger" group... Convenient that it worked out that way, with the age distribution of members, I guess.

Imamura Mitsuki 2/19/2000, youngest in the older group
    Isogai Kanon 6/1/2000, oldest in the younger group

random facts are fun

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol yeah I guess. Just perfectly divided into two teams evenly.

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

@xinchun Please continue to post stuff like this... seriously, I'm not kidding. I love these data analysis trivia posts :approve: