TV / Radio [Subbed] AKB48 Team 8 Shows

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Lusankya, May 25, 2020.

1. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [Eng Subs]220821 AKB48 Team 8 no Kanto Hakusho ep117

This week the members need to pretend to know things they don't know in the Smart-pants Face Queen competion.

Original Sub: Team8的日常
    Translation/typesetting by ChaNoMu
    QC by the observer

https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1583773081784692737

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks to EitoSubs for subbing this show <3 I've been watching some of the recent episodes and it's entertaining. There are some of the members in this show that I don't know well so I learn about them by watching this, like for example Hidaaya, she's actually funny and weird lol! Especially in the latest episode with her random stories about a proposal while surfing XD also, in the monkey episode when at first she didn't do well at hiding that she's the impostor but at the end she managed to fool everyone, haha.

The other members are funny too btw, like Yuuna and Karen. and I really like Nanase and Maria (already since before). Ayane and Nagi are cute!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [Eng Subs]220904 AKB48 Team 8 no Kanto Hakusho ep118

It is autumn of arts, so the girls are giving their best to come up with funny and cute drawings to given topics.

QC by the observer

https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1589258243444199424

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Hidaaya might be low key the funniest member of the whole bunch. It's too bad she is not featured that often on other variety shows.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [Eng Subs]220918 AKB48 Team 8 no Kanto Hakusho ep119

Our Eitos are idol veterans but are they still humble? To check this the members have answered questions about each other's cute points and need to guess these answers in a quiz.

QC by the observer

https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1600917652397965312

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks a lot for the subs!! I watched this episode and it was sooo funny lol. I love this game :lol: My favorite parts were the Rinrin part, because she was so embarassed when trying to guess the praises she got XD and the Hiichan one at the end because of her guesses, the brand items haha I love how she was so sure that it's this but she hesitated to say it and then everyone's reactions XD (btw she looks good with darker haircolor like this). and also the funniest thing is when they had to climb the "mountain of conceit", with Nanase mocking their answers at the same time hahaha. I think this might be my favorite episode of this show from the ones that I've seen (I didn't watch that many of them actually >.<). I recommend it!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched some older episodes (recommended by @Lusankya ;D) and it was so much fun. I saw episodes 107 to 110! Episode 107 is the one with the new director who's a Yuiyui fan and wanted to see her different expressions. This was too funny with the other members wanting to leave, especially Rinrin and Hiichan lol. and Rinrin was just hilarious, I love the part where she said she isn't going to do the game, the way she was sitting and her expression XD She's hilarious haha I love her. Episode 108-109 were about the 8th anniversary, and they had to successfully do 8 challenges so they tried a looot of things, this was really entertaining! and lastly episode 110, I'm pretty sure this was recorded on the same day as episode 107, since it has the same members and they wanted to leave again lol. This episode was about testing Taku-chan on his love for Team 8 and it was funny, again Rinrin was hilarious there, especially when she told him that he got the wrong answer XD Btw I love the part with their baby pics, it was too cute ;w;

These were 4 great episodes! I'm probably going to see more of the old episodes. Thanks again to the subbers <3

• Like Like x 3
  7. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [Eng Subs]221002 AKB48 Team 8 no Kanto Hakusho ep120

Mad scientist Yoshikawa has kidnapped the kanto girls and forces them to participate in the cruelest human experiments she could think of.

QC by the observer

https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1628659444002263041

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

9. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Yeah, these were only available on Aidoru!Online (a torrent site) which requires an account.

But I have space left on my GDrive and just uploaded the available episodes (8, 9, 11) there. The spreadsheet links are also updated accordingly.
    During the weekend I can check if I have ep. 10 as well

• Like Like x 1
  10. primermicarrucha

that would be great. thanks!

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    The blu-rays of that trip are even better, when Hayasakaguchi was still alive.

12. primermicarrucha

you gonna share with the rest of the class?

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. IbarakiRose

IbarakiRose Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    Thank you very much

I remember watching this episode previously and trying everything out as it was going along.

Also, poor Rin-chan on the final challenge, in the end they just picked up her up normally "ha ha ha ha ha"

15. primermicarrucha

did you find it? :^^;:

16. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    There are no hard subs of which I know, but I found some raws. After a little bit of re-timing I could use those to create hardsubs of my own.

Check the sheet for the location.

• Like Like x 1
  17. primermicarrucha

raw is fine for me as long as the subs are available!

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks for the subs!! I watched this episode and I loved it, it was so fun :lol: I like the idea, even though some of the experiments didn't turn out like they expected (especially the one at the end XD). The girls were all good in this, especially Hiichan and Maria. I like Maria's fake acting at the beginning when they were "tied" lol. and Hiichan was really funny, her expression when she did the wasabi experiment, her "ha ha ha ha" (love this moment) XD and the part when she and the staff passed in front of the camera haha. She was great in this episode lol.

19. chaloner

chaloner Kenkyuusei

Did the show cancelled no longer sub???