1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Hinatazaka46 Shows Thread.

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by Xiphyas, Jun 25, 2019.

1. kaelmorann

kaelmorann Kenkyuusei

Hiragana oshi eps 44 it was cubo's work and me. Well i'm sorry for bad encode, i dont have enough storage and high spec pc to encode hardsub in high quality.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SilverZephyr

SilverZephyr Member

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase/Hinatazaka46
    Twitter:
    Silver_Zephyrus
    i could reencode it for you if you'd like. :)

3. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Keyaroom 4, episode 7 (featuring the Hinatazaka girls), machine translated from MasToppu's subs with his permission, additional help from Remylittlechef

softsub here, https://mega.nz/#!azZVVACR!0G4edEOcsWZmTS_j_-rTesJZ5aTkEr-1Di_0o7d6rII
    hardsub here, https://mega.nz/#!vzAlgIKK!FMcer5o-kpA2-S3DIxY0tTIoDDh9tWz-IVw50HSd1Pw
    folder with all previous episodes, https://mega.nz/#F!7uZzVCZD!mEvHmJTSkjbdLWHo2wHafQ

I think there's 11 episodes overall and i'm aiming to do them all but it's taking some time to get to them.
    Enjoy!

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
  4. Surkledott

Surkledott Kenkyuusei

That's why many subbers release softsubs ;)

Since you already got the offer from someone else to re-encode it to a better version, consider taking it so that your work is released in good version.
    I could also do the re-encode for you and use the MPEG2 raw from AO as source. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Neosu

Neosu Kenkyuusei

Appreciate it. Thanks

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. kaelmorann

kaelmorann Kenkyuusei

In hiragana oshi era there are many case my work is stolen without my permision, that's why I never post softsub. I hope you understand

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Surkledott

Surkledott Kenkyuusei

Then you can let someone help you with doing a better encode or is that a no no also?
    You seem a bit defensive about this. Dont you want your work to be enjoyed at its fullest?

Also the irony of talking about stealing when all we do here is steal from the real content owners.

Im not going to push this any further tho. You are of course free to do what you want with you own work.
    You have multiple offers to help you with the encode and I hope you consider it so everyone can enjoy your subs in a better encoded version.
    But if you choose to not take the offer its fine as well.

• Dislike Dislike x 23
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Himeka's Prince

Himeka's Prince Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka, Matsui Rena
    Twitter:
    RJLee12
    just be thankful that there are subbers, that despite their busy IRL work they take time to sub shows, it doesn't matter if the quality is not good, as long as they are subbed. don't be a PUTA just because the video is not high quality or something. if you want to enjoy that high quality you want so much, learn Japanese or sub it on your own. if you want to help the subbers try to ask them nicely. don't be a PUTA about it. if the subbers stop subbing it is because of people like you who demands so much of the subbers' time as if you are paying for their work. be thankful and be content with what the subbers releases. BE EVEN MORE THANKFUL THAT THEY DECIDED TO DO THIS DESPITE THEIR IRL WORK.

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

I will be waiting for your work then, please do.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. devildante

devildante Member

try sakamichi station for indo sub.
    http://sakamichistation46.blogspot.com/

for english sub . . . I forgot where did I get them from . . .

11. SilverZephyr

SilverZephyr Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    Silver_Zephyrus
    hey man, no need to be a d*ck about it... it's not like their subbing work pays their bills that they wouldn't have to work anymore and make them enough money that they could reinvest the money for better tools like a better PC or a better internet subscription.

• Like Like x 2
  12. SilverZephyr

SilverZephyr Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    Silver_Zephyrus
    if you guys need help, maybe we, other fans could be of help. I could probably help retime and reencode hardsubs videos :^^;:
    win-win situation for all???:):)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Surkledott

Surkledott Kenkyuusei

Finally the subbers fanboys are out :lol:

Have you ever re-encoded something, Himeka's Prince? Doesnt look like it seeing you think re-encoding would take a lot of the subbers time which is the topic here. Basically its the computer who does all the work and you do not need to sit and watch the computer encode. lol
    And with that said you should go re-read whatever was written before. Its not one single demand made in any of my posts to the subber.
    Post 1 was a question asking if there were better encodes. Post 2 was a suggestion of releasing soft subs or allowing someone else to re-encode. Post 3 was a repeat of suggesting to allowing someone else to re-encode since the subber didn't address that in his reply to post 2. Also in post 3 I clearly state its up to the subber.
    So maybe take of your fanboy glasses and understand what is written.

I am very thankful for subbers like GEES (and many others) who are doing this purely for the community and not for the clicks, likes and his own glory.
    I have also been involved in numerous soft sub releases myself without making any fuss about it and couldn't care less if someone else took the credit for my part in it. For me its most important that the viewers(you) can enjoy the subs in the format they prefer. But whatever float your boat.
    I was planning to ask subbers if they needed help with encoding or English but you guys made it clear there are no need.

I'm already making my own soft subs for episodes I think could use some improvement so I'm good.

People in this thread made it clear that you're content and do not want subs to be improved where it can be improved, so I won't bother sharing.

How am I being a D***? Is it asking him to consider taking the offer for help re-encoding or is it the irony that we are talking about stealing when everyone here are stealing?
    Its not like any of us have any license to upload and download these videos in the first place. Or is it where I say its all up to him?

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. -SleepySlope46-

-SleepySlope46- Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    another subber gone thanks to certain scumbag.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. SilverZephyr

SilverZephyr Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    Silver_Zephyrus
    i understand where you're coming from, I, too, would like higher quality content. I think that the way you asked is rude to the subber especially since they have their own reasons for making hardsubs, nothing against you though, it's the wording. i think you could said it in a nicer way, especially since the subber did kind of do others a favor with the hardsubs. there also tends to be people that pressure, rush or constantly ask subbers which makes subbers think twice on making subs especially since most just consider it as hobby and just want to share idol content with other fans. Nothing against you.

I think that we would have to wait and respect the decision of the subber if they would release softsubs and/or let other people reencode their hardsubs since it is their work.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. zaka

zaka Kenkyuusei

now we lost another English subber just because of one ..... guy

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  17. zaka

zaka Kenkyuusei

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  18. Surkledott

Surkledott Kenkyuusei

If the subber stops subbing because someone offers him help to re-encode or suggest soft subs as an alternative then its just ridiculous.
    I doubt the subber is that soft. At least that would be a first.
    But why dont you guys take your own advise. Learn Japanese and make your own subs so you dont have to rely on other subbers that according to you can't handle simple suggestions

I dont see I was that harsh to the subber. I didnt argue with any of his reasons and only offered him possible solutions. The stealing comment wasnt directed at him but the whole irony regarding stealing and fan subs if thats what you had in mind. The only ones I'm harsh at are the fan boys in this thread.

I also see the pros and cons with hard subs and I never said he or anyone else should stop making hard subs. I just thought its weird that you take your time to sub something and then you cut corners on the least time consuming part. However the subber gave a reason for it and I never argued against it.

Then every one in here turns into a crazy fan boys attacking from every direction without even understanding what is written. Well judging by recent comment I see why though. They are so afraid that the subber is going to stop so they will lick his ass from here to the moon.

But talking about rude. Isn't it very rude to assume the subber is a person who cant handle being asked a few questions and that will run away?
    Apparently there are plenty of people in here that have such little faith in the subbers.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. signupsus

signupsus Member

Did that happen outside this thread? Because I didn't see anything like that happen here.

Genuinely curious.

20. -SleepySlope46-

-SleepySlope46- Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    yup. SakaSta now only focus on indo sub. no more eng sub.