[Subbed] Hinatazaka46 Shows Thread.

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by Xiphyas, Jun 25, 2019.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. signupsus

signupsus Member

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  5. kazuki

kazuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    For softsubs for episode 158: If you scroll down to the comments on their page for episode 158, spacelion provides a link to the softsub.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
  7. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Lol. Why did I never think to check if there are comments.

8. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks for the subs! I actually watched this even though I haven't followed Hinatazaka for years (I mostly really followed them during their time as Hiragana) so I don't know or I don't remember all the members. Anyway this was nice to watch! But there is one member (the one sitting in the middle) who didn't talk at all, I think she also never went to give an answer, that's a bit strange, maybe she's shy... After seeing this, I like Nibu (she's cute and funny), Haruyo (somehow she looks a bit like Kyoko to me) and I also like Kage as MC, she's funny!

I might see other subbed shows of the group from now on ^^

• Like Like x 1
  11. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Glad that, u enjoy it and got u hooked again. The middle girl, iirc, is Hamagishi Hiyori. She is known to be dumb and usually score the bottom 3 in terms of academic proficiency. So it translates to her being bad at quizzes and riddles like this and therefore she won't try to guess at all. Also she is pretty bad at variety or not that interested in it. She is hyped up only when takarazuka is involved lol.

12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I disagree. Hiyotan is one of the best liar and ad-lib-er in Hinatazaka. Remember when Kasuga-san interviewed her about her favorite bodybuilder. Or, when she confessed that she was a male when she was a kid. Do not forget the HinaAi quiz episode two weeks ago. Her idea of using soundman help also gave her team a chance to win. On Hinachoi, she also the only one that can guess the frog meat.
    Or, if you go back to GanaOshi era, she also ate spider and centipede. So, I don't think she is bad at variety.

Btw, do you also plan to sub HinaChoi rap battle episode? I think that was one of the best episodes of this show.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Hmm I stand corrected on variety prowess. Maybe it is more of motivation or what interests her? Not too long ago, during the horse betting segment. All of the better says something along the line "when she isn't motivated, she would basically give up" and then pointed out her posture or something during the "how much groceries can u pack in one bag"

As for HinaChoi, there is no plan to sub the rap battle. I'll discuss with conjyak on what we would like to sub after all of Kage's riddle episode on next steps. There is still 4 or 6 episodes of this series I believe plus the 1.5hr long live stream escape room. So lots to do if we can manage to do it all hahaha.

14. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    The escape room didn't take all 1.5hrs though, there was the presence hitting tournament and other filler too The rap episodes are good but it's hard to make translations rhyme. Anyway, Conjyak is added to the subbers' discord to deconflict. @veliem Let me know if you want to be added too

15. signupsus

signupsus Member

Thanks so much! I appreciate all the hard work.

If you're ok with some feedback, in my opinion the colors/fonts were a bit hard to read. Looking at other subs maybe you could use some more white in the font, and maybe a bold font face would help more. The subs just blend into the background a bit too much.

No offense meant. I definitely appreciate the hard work!

16. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Did the first episode of Chotto ii desu ka ever get subbed? I timed/typeset it ages ago, gave it to someone and they never finished it as far as i know. I can dig it out if anyone wants it.

17. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Sure I'll mess around with the color a bit to make it easier to read going forward. Any specific color combination you found hard to read?

Nah it's ok. Conjyak can rely to me the info.

• Like Like x 2
  18. signupsus

signupsus Member

Red. It didn't pop against the backgrounds very well. The screenshots on the Conjyak site show are fairly good examples of that.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  19. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Nope, it isn't. I did message Anima about it when I wanted to do it a long time ago but now I would rather prioritize other episodes.

20. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Ok, fair enough. I can't even remember who said they were going to do it but i never heard back from them.