1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Hi everyone! My 1TB external hard drive suddenly stopped working. Inside is a 900gb worth of sakamichi files that I've compiled for over 5 years(Soft/Hardsub Shows, Concerts, Performances, Videos, Music, Graduated member's photos, etc.) which almost half of them are from dead websites/links from BlackKoala, Naisho, Hashiruka48, Depressing Subs, Sakamichi Ranze, Ikutarian, Misaka46, etc. that cannot be found on the internet anymore.
    I am really devastated right now, the only thing that got me through this whole quarantine thing is now on the verge of being lost forever.

So, I'm gonna say sorry in advance for the following weeks/months I might be binge asking for links and files.
    It is really good to have a community like this. Thank you sooooo much!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. alexpabilo72

alexpabilo72 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the support
    I will try my best to make other subtitles

Sent from my RMX1941 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. alexpabilo72

alexpabilo72 Kenkyuusei

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 8
  6. Five By Five

Five By Five Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 4
  7. ZakaMichi Imbudo

ZakaMichi Imbudo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hi everyone! I would like to ask if there is a way I can get those keyabingo!4 keyaroom subbed lately from keyavids? I don't have internet and the only way for me to watch it is DLing from a friend. I tried using IDM but it won't work. I hope anyone can help me.:^^;:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    There is a Sakamichi masterlist:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...yyKyQYcW9hqM9iLaFZcZP3mLA/edit#gid=1751568598

Not all of KeyaBingo are available for hardsubs, though.

9. ZakaMichi Imbudo

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    • Like Like x 1
  11. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    I have them all here on my mega link, https://mega.nz/folder/7uZzVCZD#mEvHmJTSkjbdLWHo2wHafQ
    Mastoppu did them originally then i roughly did them for English.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Thanks so much for the subs! I laughed far more in this second episode about the rules for the new 2nd gen girls. Yumiko is really the princess of 2nd gen. I hope for Matsuda to find another butt-touching-loving member in Keya, so that we can call them the Keya's "Oshiri-sisters"! [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Jomzz

Jomzz Kenkyuusei

hello guys! can i ask? where can i download keyakitte kakenai from 168 till to the latest? i'm planning to re-download it because i accidentally reformat my hard drive :'(

14. devildante

devildante Member

For the softsub, you can find them in Sanjuro's
    For the video file, I think you can try AO I think

15. Jomzz

Jomzz Kenkyuusei

hello! btw, where can i find that AO?

16. devildante

devildante Member

Aidoru Online
    Sent from Our Love Room

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2020
  17. ZakaMichi Imbudo

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  18. Himeka's Prince

Himeka's Prince Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka, Matsui Rena
    Twitter:
    RJLee12
    what do you think will happen to Keyakake when they go on hiatus this after their last concert as Keyakizaka46 this october? and will they resume the show even after they rename the group to Sakurazaka (or whatever they will name them) like what they did to HinaAi when it was still Hiragana Oshi? what are your thoughts and opinions?

19. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

They'll most likely rename Keyakake to reflect whatever the new name becomes. I highly doubt they'll lose the show as its quite popular and currently the only real show they have. I just wonder if the MCs will stay the same, I would hope Tsuchida and Sawabe stay aboard but they've been doing it for almost 250 episodes now. Not everyone is Banana-man and willing to be MCs of an idol show forever, I mean even the Bad Boys got tired of doing Akbingo and retired eventually. MCs move on to challenge other things no different than how idols graduate to pursue new goals. I do still hope we have the same MCs though but won't be surprised if we have a change there. If we do end up with new MCs my vote goes to Chidori

20. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I don't think it's the case of being tired or not. As far as I know, Japanese TV personalities (comedians) don't earn that much. Having a stable income like KeyaKake is a dream job for most of them. Some commenters say that Tsuchi&Sawabe duo is too reserved and overprotective of the girls, but I pesonally don't see it. That being said, I have no experience with other group's varieties, so it might be the case.
    However, what I am really looking forward to is the return of Bingo. Please make it happen.