[SUBBED] NMB48 Videos Thread

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, May 9, 2014.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    In light of the recent influx of activity in the NMB48 portion of the forums, a few fans and I have decided to come up a little fan project of our own in which we translate and sub our own videos. Now that we're finally making some progress and getting things uploaded online, I've decided to open a thread so we can post videos and reach a wider audience here to take advantage of those who visit and utilize the forum on a daily basis.

We call ourselves Teppen Subs and we're here to bring you subbed content of NMB since we feel like there isn't enough out there, and with the shuffle it would be a perfect time to get those who may be curious or have no prior interest in the group at all into the group! Anyone is free to join the project and contribute, and for that you can visit the thread here:

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/potential-nmb-subbing-project.7661/

Here is our Dailymotion channel and we intend on maintaining it as long as we can!

http://www.dailymotion.com/teppensubteam

Subbed Geinin 1 Episodes from ProjectSUB48 (softsubs):
    (Season 1 has been completely subbed)
    http://forum.sub48.com/viewforum.php?f=53

Subbed Geinin 2 Episodes from ProjectSUB48 (softsubs):
    (Season 2 has been released up to Episode 8)
    http://forum.sub48.com/viewforum.php?f=7

I'll be adding our released work as we go along, but please go around and share these videos with people!

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yay, its finally open. If anyone has requests or something, we're probably open to taking suggestions on what project to do so don't be shy and speak up!

3. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Even though it's not "Teppen Subs", I think we should link the subbed Geinin episodes here too. Great place to start for new NMB fans.

4. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Definitely, I don't know if anyone has uploaded them onto a site anywhere but I will link the softsubs from ProjectSubs48!

5. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Looks great! Any NMB fan, new or old, feel free to chime in with any requests for subbing. We'd be happy to help out.

6. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Uploaded the first episode of Yuuri's games.

By the way, as a former subber, I appreciated it when people left comments and make requests. It lets us know that our work is not in vain. The worst comments are when you don't do anything for a while and you just get complaints from people you've never heard about asking when the next release is coming. So please, share with your friends and get involved!

7. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I'm glad to see this is come together well. I really wish I were in position to help out, but I'll certainly enjoy watching these and look forward to more.

As for requests, Challenge48 and Manabukun challenge segments seem like they'd be good ones to me. Same with Nana's old Ohayo Asahi desu shows, particularly Teens Hakusho, but I don't know if newer shows would take priority or not. I wouldn't mind seeing some choice Gachi de Tsurimasu!! episodes subbed if only so others can see them as I suspect very few have, but I'd have to go back and see which ones would be good casual episodes to catch. Best one off the top of my head is an older smelt fishing episode with Maachun and Mirurun, but it's also the longest episode by a pretty good stretch, so it'd be a little tougher than one of the shorter 5-7 minute ones.

8. Otsureshimaachun

Otsureshimaachun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogasawaramayu
    Thank you for aLL your Hard works.... :)
    but..didn't you made the softsub for those YNN NMB48 ChanneL???
    and i have some request.....i think the bonus from singLes Like Cooking Competition or Swimming Competition wiLL be great if you guys subbed it... ;)
    and aLso NMB48's MiracLe too...the first documentary of NMB48 i thought.... :)

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I like the idea of the two swimming competition too- I think it's a nice way to get to know them, since it was when they were first starting out. But I'm not really sure where I can find a good source for the footage. We also have quite a bit to work on and, being a new group, can't really promise on how fast we'll get things done, only that we'll try to do the best as we can. Speaking of which...

Even if you don't think you can contribute much, still, feel free to join us. We don't have a "you must do a minimum of this much work" attitude. Even if you only contribute to 5 minutes of footage it'll still help out. And you don't have to speak perfect Japanese because we'll have the more fluent speakers do translation when needed, you just need to understand enough to be able to match a translated script to when it's being said in the video.

10. dr_p

dr_p Kenkyuusei

Hey everyone, i'm new with this s48 forum, my english is not that good so pardon my grammar, soi just want to drop by and say how much i appreciate all of your effort to make sub for nmb48 stuff, there is not much sub around. So keep up the good work and i will always be looking forward to your next release. As for request i like to see sub for geinin movie, from what i hear it was pretty good

11. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Thanks very much! A few of us are working on the Geinin movie right now so look forward to it!

12. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    Thanks for your hard work Teppen subs! Looking forward to Geinin movie subs :D
    I was wondering if Micchaku Documentary ~Teppen e no Michi~ Vol. 1 and 3 will be subbed any time soon? Or is someone already subbing it?

13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Can I also ask for two requests? ^^
    Could any of you sub the following video's for me? I would be super grateful ^^

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I could do the 2nd one because I was thinking of doing it any way [hehe]. I wonder if I could find a source without the Chinese subs already in though.

When it comes to senbatsu appeal videos, usually some bigger sub group like Aidol would take them on any way, it just may take them a while.

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They'll be up on Youtube officially in a while. We could just rip them off there when they get upped.

16. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

There's still like 10 hours until that happens right? Could get started ahead of time. Though I'm not sure if the time codes will be the same with the two versions.

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yeah, the DM one is ripped off TV so there will be some differences with the official version. You could just do it off the DM version and adjust when the official YT version comes out.

18. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
  19. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  20. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    @zeroshiki has finished subbing all of the Yuuri Ota videos!

I also subbed Jo's video as a request from @Bii