1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    what happened to the last 3 episodes? i really appreciate the subber's efforts but what's with the delay?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Maybe they have lives.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    yeah. considering works outside fandom is one of their reason, but whenever i check wss, i only see magazine and interview translations. it's hard to rely on one and only sakurazaka english subs content provider.

4. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Think of it like waiting for a bus for an eternity. You’re about to give up and three all comes at the same time.

• Creative Creative x 3
  6. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I have experienced that one... Waited in the rain for 30minues to 45minutes. Then said "F it!" and started walking to my destination. After about 200steps away from the station, the bus came and I missed it... LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

The episode with Amon-sensei was a bit...lackluster?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    This may just be the M.O. now, get nothing for 2-3 weeks then get 2-3 episodes in a couple of days.

9. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

Actually it’s no good because for me I know they announced the 4th single formation on YouTube even I don’t fully understand Japanese but i already knew formation and WSS translated too late and it make me uninterested comments on Keyavids coz I know them already even I don’t understand fully Japanese.. not like Nogichuu coz once they announced formation on Sunday they will translating on Tuesday that’s make me wonder and will wait for their translation.. I think if they are not enough manpower to translate the sakurazaka crown variety, they should hire more people and escalate the fans (international) that what they are lacking.. I still like the sakurazaka46 coz they have potential and mgm made them unexpected formation and it make me interesting..thank you

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
  10. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    What follows is not meant as a polemic (I swear I have no intention whatsoever to start a flame! :oops:), I'd just like to share a personal experience, that's all. :flower:
    Now, I remember when the original subber of "Joshi Kosei no Mudazukai" (starring, among others, also Keyakizaka's and Sakurazaka's own Kobayashi Yui, BTW ;)) basically dropped the drama after 4 (out of 7) episodes...the wait for someone to pick it up again was so long...the weeks became months, and then a whole year had passed and nobody had subbed the rest. :cold:
    And you know what? Tired of waiting, I rolled up my sleeves, downloaded the Japanese subtitles for the last 3 episodes, ran them through a machine-translation website, and then spent *weeks and weeks* trying to bring some order into that chaos, rewatching the same scenes a gazillion times, spending an absurd amount of time trying to figure out jokes/puns/cultural references. All that only with the help of online resources, some good tips from experienced subbers (i.e.: use deepl rather than googletranslate! :1st:), and just a pretty basic knowledge of Japanese.
    Believe me, nothing helps develop the patience needed to wait for subs (without pestering the subbers in the meanwhile :whistle:[hehe]) as personally experiencing, even just once, what a tremendous pain in the you-know-what subbing actually is! :^^;: ;)
    Peace! :v:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    You did WHAT??? You are big, man, big... Respect...!

P.S. That was a bang loud enough to wake me up and make me poke my head out again. Back to my hideout...

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Ehhh, Would I prefer if we just got the latest episode subbed every week sure, but so long as I know what to expect que sera sera. The single formations are just tacked on at the end of a show if you're that interested there are ways to watch that part unsubbed and still fully understand what's goin on

13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Can't wait for the subbed episode where Spider-Ten makes an appearance!:p

• Like Like x 1
  14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. popipippu

popipippu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mayuyu, nagahama neru
    Anyone know where I can find kakenai's ep 72 and 73? Old links I know are dead and even the one on keyavid's deleted... :cry2:

16. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    A quick Google search found this streaming site: Keyakitte, Kakenai? Episode 72 Engsub | Kshow123

• Like Like x 1
  17. popipippu

popipippu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mayuyu, nagahama neru
  18. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

Heads up on Aidoru, someone has subbed episode 98, Ozeki's final episode. It is also the second part of a two parter but it is nice seeing her farewell close to airdate.

19. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Is it just me, or I cannot find any sub for SokoSaku above episode 102..

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Yes, I've noticed that too...