1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Where can we watch raw vids without subs ?

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    First episode of Actress subbed :^O^::^O^::^O^:
    Acting is on the usual level and some stuff makes no sense to me, but I liked it anyway. Looking forward for the next episodes

Rei's character is my fave so far, having Detective Rei back is something I longed for lol
    And domestic Pon too... but that is another story :^^;:

http://keyavids.com/ep01-actress-english-sub/

• Like Like x 1
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    - NOT a spoiler -

If I had to guess by episode 1, I would have guessed the murderer is the female manager, the lady with the dark blue dress...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    The one who follows Riria around?
    I think she's one of those employees who dreams about murdering their boss 24/7 [hehe] I probably would too if I have to babysit someone like Riria's character (I can't remember the name right now), but it wouldn't be too easy?

I suddenly realized the fact Rei and Runa will have like 5 minutes together just on the last episode if Actress follows Borderless structure... =_='

5. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Too easy would have been the poor stalker guy, typical character to disorient viewers, however that manager lady wouldn't be so hard to attract suspicion, now that you mention it.
    As for RunaRei, they would make a dream duet for a yuri series where they play the main characters of course (starting as antagonists to even push the concept to the limit)... Deshou???

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'd gladly pay for that lol

Yeah, the guy would be too obvious too, or Kiri, wherever she is... but I think what would make the killer identity surprising is the motivation behind the killing.
    I have a guess but I'm gonna put it under the spoiler tag even though I don't know if I'm right or not
    I think Riria did not write the book they are publishing but Kiri did. I doubt it's Kiri the one killing animals following the books chapters, but I would honestly love it if it is her. It would make Kyouko character more human, I guess. Bad, but real

7. TechiArmy

TechiArmy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  8. Foxtrot98

Foxtrot98 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Freya, 山内瑞葵, 林瑠奈, 武元唯衣, 金村美玖
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Hi, if you are the person behind this site, what’s the purpose of it? When sites like keyavids exists. All the SokoSaku subs are WSS aside from 127. Are you trying to monetize this site in the long run or something? What are you trying to do?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  11. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. heatsignature

We did, but we didn't upload with complete credits and since the user above started uploading the episodes on their site without any credit, we took it down at the moment. The finished version is on KeyaVids as usual.

It's funny because they have this disclaimer at the bottom of the page, but no credit anywhere...
    [​IMG]

Oh maybe it's because they copied the exact same disclaimer from keyavids, typo and all! (Until we changed it right now)
    [​IMG]

It's always great to have more subbers in the fandom! But I'm just asking a genuine question when it seems that this website is tied with @Foxtrot98 's professional domain.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. TechiArmy

TechiArmy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Just to understand what's going on.. we don't have any new subber but someone who just took someone else's work (WWS) and put on their site?
    I have no time to check both videos right now, so I'm just asking here. Thx

15. heatsignature

Yes, aside from episode 127, every single video on this site appears to be reuploads of other group’s work. I can confirm it has reuploads of WSS works, and it seems that they reuploaded GEES, EitoSubs, etc.

Also someone from Discord said there’s no such user that’s a part of Azatoi Subs either.

Well, I hope @Foxtrot98 can come back and clarify things. Reuploading without giving credit isn’t cool.

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you
    doubt @Foxtrot98 will come back to explain, but you never know

17. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Absolutely. But just for some clarification, because I noticed ep128 on Keyavids and still no softsubs posted for 127 or 128, is WSS not going to release softsubs anymore to spite one person who is reuploading? The community that watches these videos is small enough already, but to punish everyone who respects the hard work WSS does just because of the one or two people who don't seems a bit much.

Again I totally respect having pride in one's work, and to see someone display that work without giving credit is not cool. But, and maybe I'm in the minority here, when I used to do subbing a billion years ago, I was happy just knowing my work was out there making other people happy. As long as nobody was claiming my work was THEIR work (which is not what is happening here), I was helping to keep a community alive. Right now WSS is the only source of English subs we have for SokoSaku, and the fandom is shrinking enough as it is.

(Note: I do already have the softsubs for 127, as I mentioned earlier, because I downloaded them before they were taken down. Out of respect for WSS, however, I haven't posted them anywhere and have no intention to. I'll keep waiting for 128 to go up because, well I have no choice but to wait. But hopefully this situation gets resolved so that we don't have to continue paying the price for someone else's actions.)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I would also like from my "0.02 cents" part, to first, thank @eringo for voicing our minds and second, thank all the good guys and gals of the subbing and testing teams who, for SO MANY YEARS, are voluntarily devoting some of their precious times to keep us connected with a hobby (yes being an idol-fan has become a precious hobby for me in my everyday life) we love and cherish.

WSS we hope that the same motives that kept you going all this time will continue to keep your flame alive. The community is able to understand who's who and give proper credits. You are free of course to do as you see fit and, no matter what, you have our respect, however, I would personally be very happy if you continue to support us. Your work make us YOUR audience as well...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. heatsignature

I don't really check S48 so this is delayed response to the messages above. The softsubs for 127-128 are up, they may have been delayed due to technical issues (like I mentioned, 127 was originally taken down because it was missing credits) but we have been consistently uploading on there. We've been dealing with issues regarding video hosting sites, maxing out our drive memory, etc. so sometimes we miss these things... we aren't trying to punish y'all. We will always post the softsubs for Sokosaku, but we are human and sometimes it may take some time to get everything in order.

Working on a weekly show is unfortunately quite draining and has burnt out a large portion of the WSS team, since a lot of us want to work on a variety of things, not just the same show all the time. I know people want WSS to focus solely on Sokosaku so they can get their subs ASAP, but as much as we love the show, a lot of us prefer being able to work on a variety of projects. And like every other subbing group, we have people leave, go inactive, go on hiatus, etc and sometimes we only have 0-1 people that are able to fulfill a role.

Anyways, a lot of the team was surprised when we saw a new subber and it raised some questions which is why I popped in. I haven't gotten a response from them but... ah well. Seems that they changed their disclaimer and added a donation button to boot lol.

We will keep continuing as usual at WSS/KeyaVids but if there's a concern regarding anything send a reply to the WSS Twitter or send a message to the SakuzakaCentral Discord (it's basically the same team of us there too).

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Marc

Marc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Is there any way I can download the hardsubbed episodes from 132 to 141 the most recent one released? Or at least find the raws for it so I can use the softsub?