1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sugai Yuuka (Yukka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    I've just realised this, after listening to Yukka's recomen. Her voice really sounds like Ogino Chihiro from Ghibli's Spirited Away.

I know I'm being out of the blue, I just need to voice out my thought
    Don't throw potatoes at me, please :worthy:

• Like Like x 2
  2. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

This forum needs more love for my Keya oshi..

Seriously so proud of Yuuka for landing the main role of a prominent stage play. Here some pics of her with castmates (our girl surrounded by so much testosterone [hehe])

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So some of the first gen were interviewed about their first group documentary (trans here, ty subbers!) and when asked about what Keyakizaka means to them, Sugai said that it's the meaning of her life, the reason for her living.

Seriously, SERIOUSLY, this girl has defined what it means to be captain, and Keyaki is so god-damn lucky to have her. Yuuka's almost always the first to comment on any misfortune befallen on the group, the first to apologize and comfort fans, to always give so much faith and love to fans. She definitely carries a lot more on her shoulders than she should. I think any captain might've suffered a mental breakdown with all the conflicts Keya's been going through but seeing her stay so resilient and faithful to the group and fans makes me admire her a million times more.

WE DON'T DESERVE HER T_T

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Yuuka is also one of my Keyaki favorites, glad to see she is doing great in her work outside Keyaki

To be frank when I saw the alert I was thinking in my head "no, please don't be a graduation announcement please, not the Captain!"

I'm getting paranoid.

4. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

^ I don't blame you, with all the recent drama, rumors, grad announcements, etc. I think most Keya fans are internally bracing themselves for the worst whenever they hear a new "announcement" about the group. And to be honest, with all this group inactivity, I wouldn't be that surprised to hear more grad announcements from other 1ki (ofc hoping it won't be the case, but yeah I imagine it's a pretty demoralizing period for the girls right now).

I think the worst has passed, but honestly, if Yuuka does decide to graduate suddenly then that'll be the day I exit the Keyaki fandom. Because this girl has been nothing but passionate and too damn devoted to the group and even said not too long ago that she wants to stay in Keyaki for a long time - there would have to be something seriously deranged going on within the group if she suddenly decides to leave.

--

Anywaysss, here's our girl blessing the cover of this month's CM NOW mag.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Lately, I jump every time I see a 1ki member picture on Twitter. I also hope is not a grad announcement.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

The legendary Tom made another appearance in Yuuka's blog.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Bonus: Habu + Tom

[​IMG]

Sooo cute :^O^:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Preview from her CMNOW mag spread (buy it here)

[​IMG]

--

Yuuka and Hono for Suntory Green Tea Lemon CM
    [​IMG]
    I really love these two together <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Spotted on twitter [hehe]
    I really love her dorky expressions.

• Like Like x 2
  8. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Beautiful Yuuka is the back cover girl of UTB Vol.290

[​IMG]

9. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Trailer for Yuuka's stage play Hiryuden (飛龍伝) which will be broadcasted on TV on 4/29, 9:00 JST

[Dead link]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I wonder if Yuuka got special permission to do this play considering there is a kissing scene involved.

Not that I mind, as an international fan I really don't, just wondering if she had to that. Either way good to see her branching out.

11. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I think most solo gigs require permission from management. But Hiryuden is a pretty famous stage play written by one of Japan's most influential playwrights. The heroine was previously played by some of Japan's most famous actresses like Ryoko Hirosue, Meisa Kuroki, and Mirei Kiritani. So it's a huge honor for Sugai to play this role, even though it does have some challenging scenes.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Yuuka for AEON Card
    [​IMG]

Blog update
    [​IMG]

From CM NOW
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

toomuchidea on twitter translated parts of her CM NOW mag interview, and it was a meaningful read. She talks about how close she is to her family, what she wants for Keyakizaka in the future, 2ki impressions (Kira & Rena), and how she felt toward Techi while they were in the group together.

"...I hope that in future Keyakizaka, each and every person could have their own spotlight. I want us to be a group, where each person could shine like the evening star"

Let's hope that becomes true now. :)

13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Our chapchain, gorgeous as ever...!

14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I honestly think that Sugai is the best captain among the sakamichi groups. She's always been my favourite and I hope she'll stay on Keyakizaka many more years.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

^ Who the fuck disagreed with your post? Guess even Sugai-sama has antis lurking in her thread..

I don't doubt that Yuuka will stay in Keyaki for at least a few more years. Her age is the only thing that might compel her to leave early (there's a 10 year gap between her and Ten-chan :fear:)

---

BLT - Keyaki special
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Am I the only one who likes seeing Sugai in center? [hehe]

[​IMG]

Matsuda's blog (current captain + future captain?)
    [​IMG]

From her recent blogs
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Movies Sugai watched recently and recommends to fans: A Beautiful Mind (2001), I Feel Pretty (2018), The Usual Suspects (1995).

• Like Like x 3
  16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I know who did it, I don't think he's a Sugai hater but who knows, maybe he's gonna explain it, or maybe not.

I love the B.L.T. cover, it's one of my favourites causs there are exactly the 5 Keya members who I appreciate the most, they're all so stunning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Watched her play on tv and really enjoyed it :) During curtain call, Yuuka flashed Keyaki hand sign. Repping her group everywhere she goes, she really loves Keyaki lol

• Like Like x 3
  18. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Yuuka's Recomen airing for 5.11.2020.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

19. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

5.18.2020 Recomen! airing
    [Dead link]

[​IMG]
    --

Recomen's annual Female Idol Face-Only beauty ranking poll is open. Vote for Yuuka by filling out this form. Make sure you include her full name and group name - 菅井 友香 (欅坂46).

Her rank was 9th in 2018 and 3rd last year. Not a huge deal or anything but it'd be nice to see her gain some publicity from this again, seeing how some media outlets like ModelPress like to pick up on the results :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  20. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Yuuka randomly went viral on Twitter when her photo got posted on Respectful Memes [hehe] The tweet itself got 20k+ likes! Random but thought it would be nice to share:

B4C912A1-B678-44D4-9DE6-55DFEBBAD633.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1