1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Summer Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, May 15, 2022.

1. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I watched the final Jingu tour last night via Stagecrowd. Second time experience with watching livestream concert there (watched the 10th B'day live previously) - everything was smooth, no connection issues from here in Malaysia.

I really enjoyed the concert. Missed the first 10 minutes or so, but I think it was really worth it. Might catch the stream replay (seems when you bought a livestream Stagecrowd ticket, you can watch the live and the repeat stream few days afterwards).

Get well soon to Sayaka, and also to NaoNao. It's great to see Jumping Joker Flash and Band-aid (forgot the full title, the new 5th gen song) performed live, missed seeing these 2. I think after watching Nogi twice already on Stagecrowd, I would love to do so again in the future.

I haven't been here for a while due to some IRL issues recently, but I hope you guys here are doing well too.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Damn. Summer's over with the conclusion of Day 3 at Jingu. Now it's September... I almost missed the show. I awoke from a dream wherein I couldn't log into the stream to watch. I was a few minutes late just about into the first verse of SukiRock. Here's what I could remember:

• Sunny skies? Clear for a bit at least.
    • That sprinkling of water hitting Asuka! Was that part of the show?
    • Ga... Girls Rule! -- Mizuki!
    • Why Nagi cry? Anyone?
    • I see... will never not fire up the crowd. Put that one away lest you get the audience too excited
    • Ume scolding the audience
    • Romance no Starto is really awesome
    • Is that really Ayane-chan? She's so confident in her MCing! Very much a surprise for how she was the 'silent' type
    • Those flames and that wind -- kind of close to the members?
    • Kaki cries a lot
    • This is the end for 1ki and 2ki

Another fantastic show. Now onto Unders Live!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Behind the scenes at the Osaka performances:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  4. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

@Generic_User - I love the part when Terepan cornering Asuka and constantly taking photos (later joined by Miku & my beloved Sat-chan....I mean, Sugawara-san).

So this was from Osaka huh...I assume from earlier part of the tour, since I saw NaoNao is in the video a bit.

5. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Have the full setlists for the Jingu dates been posted anywhere? I just checked the wiki and didn’t see them. While I bought the Stagecrowd stream for the last two Jingu dates, I couldn’t watch either live due to bad timing for me.

I woke up in time to catch the generation-specific performances on the repeat stream of day 2 this morning. Was honestly most looking forward to hearing “Jumping Joker Flash” so I’m glad I at least got to catch that one along with the 5ki songs. “Nekojita Chamomile Tea” kinda caught me by surprise as it’s a song I wasn’t super into when it released, but it’s like… really, really good? Can’t quite explain why it suddenly started working for me.

Probably won’t be able to watch day three tomorrow morning. *sigh* I guess I’ll need to be happy with what I got to see.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2022
  6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

https://music-setlist.hatenablog.jp/entry/2022/08/29/232445

• Informative Informative x 3
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Quoting from Nogichuu thread:

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Part 2:

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Part 3:

10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    From the official Nogizaka46 YT channel, here's HadaSumma, the opening song at the Hokkaido performances. You may have seen it on the NogiChuu videos although I think this is from the first day...

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1