Event / Concert Summer Tour 2023

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, May 8, 2023.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    July 1- 2 Makomanai Ice Arena
    July 12- 13 Osaka Castle Hall
    July 15- 16 Hiroshima Green Arena
    July 22- 23 Okinawa Arena
    Aug 5- 6 Nippon Gaishi Hall
    Aug 14- 15 - Sekisui Heim Super Arena
    Aug 25- 28 - Meiji Jingu

first time in Okinawa and Okinawa Arena is pretty new too
    And Meiji Jingu would be 4 days in total

official: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/66403?ima=5031&pri1=202305

1st round mobile FC and mobile FC with NogiDouga: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/66414?ima=3522&pri1=202305

Covid guidelines no longer applicable: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/66427?ima=3522&pri1=202305

Last edited: May 15, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I’d assume Jingu tickets will be nearly impossible for a foreigner to get?

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I’m gonna try for Okinawa and Jingu! So happy for Riria she can represent her hometown. Haisai!

4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Except Jingu, the others are arenas, so the probability of winning will depend on the region. I'm guessing Osaka and Nagoya could be hard to get. Hokkaido and Okinawa will depend on how's the local support. The 2 that seems a tad bit easier I would think are Hiroshima and Miyagi.

5. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Damn! I come back on the 22nd so just miss the Meiji shows (not that I'd probably have got a ticket anyway [hehe]).

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I think Okinawa will sell out fast. Okinawa Arena isn’t big too and I think a lot of fans will fly down from mainland. AKB48 had sellout performance in Okinawa (outdoor event) back in 2012 and that was only Team K!

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I agree. I would think fans would want to spend some summer time at the beach in Okinawa so they may be trying to get what limited amount of tickets there are for this show. Plus since it really is the first time for Nogizaka, I would think it would be really special.

On another note, how does an overseas fan get tickets to the Okinawa show? I want to check out their beaches!

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yup Okinawa would be pretty limited
    https://okinawa-arena.jp/facility/
    whether they go for End Stage setup A or B(looks likely to be B judging from their previous shows), it would be about 8000 pax per day only

9. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

All of them except Meiji jingu have capacity around 10,000 seats(the biggest is Osaka castle hall that have 16,000 seats and the smallest is Miyagi around 7,000). So it still hard to get ticket. From last year summer tour, even if it still prohibit to cheer out loud but all of round sold out. This year they lift the restriction, fan will raid over ticket.
    If you want to attend then wait for Inbound tour package for foreigner or wish for luck to get ticket in random round(May be nogidoga member round for foreigner).Meiji jingu is the hardest to get ticket.

FYI. I used almost 4 hours to get only backstage seat for Asuka graduation concert first day, even I refresh from the first second that Rakuten release buying page. Imagined that Tokyo dome have almost 60k seat but still very hard to get ticket compare to Meiji jingu that have only 40k seats.

Anyway, I think they migh have streaming for the last day of Jingu.

10. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Did Rakuten change their procedures for ticketing for non-residents? I always had to use my local address and Japanese cell phone to apply.

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Does this have anything to do with purchasing concert tickets? Isn't this just their mobame?

13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    no , the page for mobile members is the same for everyone, as long you are able to register. so it isn't their mobame. when tickets are available for application, it's will be in their "TICKET" menu. it will then redirect you to a custom/partner Rakuten ticket page. it will be tied to your membership so only 1 application per date per membership.

on another note, my Okinawan friend offered to apply with me as companion , and likewise vice versa. if we get it, he will show me around when I travel there . Also since Okinawa Arena is actually a distance away from Naha, where most hotels are situated , and transport by bus is pretty infrequent especially towards the night, he will also drive us there.

I think they will open up only July concerts this Sunday with August concerts opening up for application somewhere next month probably.

14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

You can find hotels in the chubu area (Okinawa City) where the arena is located if you don’t want to stay in Naha. I believe the buses stop running around 11PM or midnight depending on the area. Good luck with tickets!

• Like Like x 1
  15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah, good luck to all of us. the foreign credit card accepted on one hand is a good move by management to rake in more international fans(and $$$), on the flip side, its just going to be a lot harder to get tickets.

in terms of places to stay, I am looking leisurely at some options . will ask advice from Okinawan friend, but too early to do it because we haven't got tickets yet lol.

16. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

I input tenso address when purchased Nogi ticket from Rakuten since 2019. And selected to collect ticket at 7-11 before performance start . Currently, only e-ticket need Japanese individual mobile number to get SMS OTP.

Example from Asuka graduation concert, they have advance reception round to random ticket for Mobile/mail , Nogidoga membership.

First round, for Mobile member, mobile and nogidoga member(need to have both membership)

https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/66309

Second round, for mobile,mail,nogidoga member

https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/66343

The best location seat such as Arena seat will get from 1&2 round only. But it still random, depend on your luck. But it have a chance more than general sale round.

17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the address in Rakuten doesn't matter as what is printed on the ticket is only the name. probably just need a valid zip code tied to a valid address. the mobile phone is tied to your account when using Rakuten e-ticket. when you install the rakuten ticket app, if I remember correctly, they will ask to send an sms to the registered phone number(tied to the rakuten account) for verification.
    with it, you can even take your own photo for easier verification
    like yaiba_eg said, if opting for paper tickets, the phone number doesn't matter anymore.

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  19. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I’m gonna apply for Okinawa and Meiji Jingu. I’m surprised you can apply for Jingu now. They usually wait about a month out.

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah, I'm surprised too. Usually, they split out their concert applications month by month

• Agree Agree x 1