1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Summer Tour 2023

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, May 8, 2023.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Last edited: May 26, 2023
  2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Anyone score getting tickets? Once again I didn’t win through Rakuten. I applied for Okinawa and Jingu dates. So frustrated right now :asdfgh:. On to the next round if any.

——
    I finally hit on a ticket! Okinawa! So stoked!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2023
  3. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

This new chapter of Nogizaka cafe is absolutely delightful
    Personally, if it possible I wanna challenge myself to try these all original recipes from the members, especially Sachiko's original
    I'm being drawn into Shitara-san words, what he said and the aftertaste, something that you must do by your ownself [hehe]
    also good chance to all nogi's fans.

nogicafe 1.jpg nogicafe 3.jpg

4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  5. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    get well soon, Yanchan!

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

So cute

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2023
  8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yanchan should be back ... hopefully . there's a rumor it could have been partially stress related.

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Oh no! I’m flying in tonight for tomorrow’s concert. It’s a bit disconcerting with people still falling ill.

10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Kuso atsui!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I am envious of @Takoyama making it to the show in Okinawa. Can't wait to hear about the experience!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah , me 2. my Okinawan friend applied for both of us , both rounds failed.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

First off, it’s been a struggle with Rakuten ticketing so I am eternally grateful that I finally hit on tickets. I do wish other fans that are down on their luck to win as well. Now on to the good stuff…

Although Tokyo definitely gets pretty damn hot during the summer, Okinawa-ken summers hit differently. As soon as you get off the plane the humidity just smacks you in the face along with the scent of ocean. I’ve been to Okinawa numerous times and the summer heat is unforgettable.

My hotel was not too far from Okinawa Arena so I decided to arrive there about 2 hours prior so I can buy some merchandise and take some pics. They got your usual Summer Tour merchandise that you see on the online store. I wanted to get some Riria merchandise but everything was sold out! Should’ve known. Since Seira has graduated I was trying to decide on my new oshi and what to get. I’ve narrowed it down to either Teresa or Kikki. Undecided, I went ahead and purchased both their towels and uchiwa. I’ll have to make that final decision later. They gave me 3 kuji after purchasing so much in merchandise and 2 of them I actually won random prizes. A Nagi pin and Kakki postcard. It was rather surprising how fast the lines were for merchandise. I was in and out. I had plenty of time to take pictures and hang out. As I was taking pictures of each member’s nobori I came across Seira’s and I kinda felt saddened that I wouldn’t see her during the event/anymore. I’ve met many Seira fans there trying to get lasting photos. Some were even teary eyed. Next to her was Rururu and she too is out. I moved along and saw many fans still doing the Shyaa! pose next to Yumiki which made me smile. I don’t think that’s gonna go away anytime soon.

Now I won’t discuss every song but I would like to highlight a few. The opening medley set the tone and put everyone into that summer vibe. The atmosphere was electric along with Okinawan whistling here and there was unique. I’ve never heard Ohitorisama until now so here’s my first impression. Initially I thought someone was playing Avicii “Wake Me Up” in the background because I noticed similar synthesizer melodies with this song. I would have to give it another listen because I was near one of the main speakers and the bass was overpowering. I liked the lyrics and Nagichan centering was first class. Is this song a banger? Hmmm I can’t say at this time but it’s a good summer song. Other notable songs that I was happy to see performed were Igai Break, 17 Funkan, and Nekojita Chamomile Tea. The piano/capella version of Synchronicity gave me chills. I think I See… is a must for every live event. The level of excitement goes up a few notches when performed. It definitely is a fan favorite and Nogizaka needs more songs like this. One thing to note is management is certainly pushing Nagichan because she had good MC time. I think she was very excited with the amount of screaming and yelling. She probably was competing with Umechan with the decibel levels. Did I mention I was near the main speaker so I’ll leave that to your imagination. Lol Oh yeah, Yodachan said her family was in the audience and her father has the same face. I couldn’t spot him.

Overall the concert was outstanding and magical because it’s great to be in Okinawa. I think Okinawa should be on the summer tour every year but we’ll just have wait and see. I’m here for a few more days and plan to check out some beaches weather permitting because there’s a typhoon looming. Maybe run into some members if I’m extremely lucky. Fingers crossed!

I’ll post pics tomorrow!

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Some pics

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @Takoyama Thanks for the photos and the write up. Still quite urayamashii but quite happy for fans to enjoy the summer tour. One of these days maybe I will get to see them live...

(@Nogizaka46 US Tour when?)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Prior to Osaka Live performance, Kaki, Reno and Terepan try Italian food and takoyaki recommended by Kaki’s family.

I like the Sekkaku Gourmet style programming

• Like Like x 1
  17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Do I post this here or in the single's thread? Funk it... in the concert thread it goes!!

Members give their idea of how the calls should go for Ohitorisama Tengoku. As much as they want, will it stick? I am highly doubtful. But if you do to any of their remaining shows try following along.

• Like Like x 1
  19. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Can't tell if the audience followed the instructions in the video for the calls during Ohitorisama.

It was a fine performance and that shot of Sakuchan was too cute. Yeah. You know the one...