1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzuki Kurumi (Kururun)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  2. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    There's often padding, tricks, and photoshopping in these, so I was wondering too how much of it is real. The defense brings exhibits A and B for evidence:
    kurumi_akb48_311288156_1317902008950948_4476200288196211377_n.jpg kurumi_akb48_302222862_1202708903915615_2180882643818524342_n.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CjnVxfrvBCX/ https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch9-ZPRPfYm/
    Oh myyy.
    (Exhibit B looks like the famous Rob Liefield Captain America picture…)
    In the interview she said souhentaitoku Mion has been bugging her to do gravure for a while, now we know why.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  6. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    It's hard to compare their size by just looking at a pic without touc... I mean actual measurement, did they do the the three sizes measurement ? that B-W-H thing :confused:

7. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    If we go by this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then here's my prediction:
    Manaka: E cup
    Miku: G cup
    Kurumi: G cup
    Hongo: I cup

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  10. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    Only from video like this we can see the actual size without any editing or photoshoot trick, even a gravure idol like sawaguchi aika, kikuchi hina, asakura mizuki, hongo yuzuha don't look that big in their video compared to how they look in their photo

Not to mention Mikurin who doesn't even have any single gravure video

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  12. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

i wonder if @donjonnie follows walnut-chan now?
    and what about @nvmea

13. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
  14. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Just casually looking here from times to times.
    It's interesting to see how the observation, research, and scientific discussions here is ramping up recently.

15. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

indeed.

16. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    interesting call up and choice of a quote for sure!:lol:

So far I don't really have any special feelings towards her, I mean people seem to ask "where was she hiding them?" but this thread had virtually no posts for 3.5 years so you could as well omit the last word... Gotta give it some more time I guess! But I have to say they've been really putting a lot of effort into making her happen, not really sure who else received this much of care for their gravy debut before her! AKB fans have been very willing to jump on the hype train as well. Good for her!

As for the research, I haven't been convinced yet she's in the same category as Yuzu or even Miku, maybe like Jonishi Rei before she lost weight... Anyway, they definitely shot it very well and make it look impressive! They're always either covering the outer parts or making her squeeze really hard in these...[hehe] We'll see with more data! (Also I want to say that there's hundreds of Yuzu's offshots for everyone to see and she's the last one who'd be editing her pics lol. Can't vouch for Miku who's been faking everything in this regard since she was like 15 kek.)

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Sponichi Annex labels her as the new AKB48 gravure queen.

AKB48's Suzuki Kurumi (18) challenged her first gravure with "Weekly Playboy" released on the 10th of this month. The promising new star, who is called "AKB's new gravure queen" within her group, revealed her heart.

──The 7-page swimsuit photo of the weekly preview was spectacular.
    "I didn't know in advance how many pages it would be, but since all 6 swimsuits were used, I thought it was amazing! It was my first time, but I was grateful that a lot of them were featured in the magazine.

──How did you feel before shooting?
    “I heard about it about a month before the shoot, and I wasn’t sure if I should do it.

──It seems that the members around you have been recommending gravure for a long time.
    "I've been told by everyone, and Mion-san (general director of the group, Mion Mukaichi) recommended me, 'You should definitely do it' when I was taken out to dinner to celebrate my birthday. However, I was worried whether I would be able to meet the expectations.”

──How was the shooting?
    “Everyone was kind, and every time I did something they complimented me on how cute I was.

"It's been since school swimsuits (laughs). It's my first time wearing bikinis, and at first I felt that I was revealing a lot, but all 6 of them were cute swimsuits, and it was fun to change my impression every time I changed them.

──What about being called "AKB's new gravure queen?
    "I wonder... I'm happy, but it's also a lot of pressure. I was suddenly asked to talk about it, and I was like, 'Is this really me?' I've finally been able to feel it, but I still feel like I'm not really comfortable with it. I'll do my best to become that kind of person from now on.”

[about school]
    ──How is campus life?
    "I don't have any friends yet, so I feel like I'm just spending my time quietly by myself. I'm not planning on joining a club, but I feel lonely without friends for four years, so I'm thinking of joining a community.

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2023/04/18/kiji/20230418s00041000144000c.html

• Like Like x 4
  18. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    Here we go...

Cover for electronic version
    [​IMG]
    https://www.bubkaweb.com/2023/04/70226/

About the scientific talk...

I have to admit it, the size is still far below hongo level
    But about mikurin is bigger, i'm not really sure