1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzuki Mariya (Mariyannu) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Re: Suzuki Mariya / Team B

(Sorry for the double post)

[damn 500 error]

明日(2010年12月17日)のチームB公演を

鈴木まりやが体調不良の為、休演させていただきます。

直前のお知らせとなりましたこと深くお詫び申し上げます。

=/

2. maliciel

maliciel Kenkyuusei

Someone on 2ch is saying that they said she'd be appearing the both times she did, but this time (last week) they didn't explicitly state that Mariyannu would be on the show..

3. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Ok, she wasn't in the radio, somehow messages from/to her were passed but I couldn't write them or screenshot them so I don't know.

Rumors are spreading like poison (and having the same effect).

And now... this:

In ameblo people says she wasn't in good condition even in November.
    In 2ch... better omit but you can guess, nothing good at all... or rumors, that are even worst.

I'm more worried each day that passes...

[sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat]

4. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Sorry for double post... but... this....

(passed with google tr.)

========================
    To everyone
    Theme: Blogs

Thank you for supporting more regular basis.
    Our affiliation "and Suzuki Mari", the report we will.
    Currently, we let me rest a result of poor health by a doctor.
    Before we would go back to a healthy cure everyone in his firm.
    Slows down the report, I sincerely apologize for the worry that multiplied.
    I support everyone has gotten to everyone who is involved, we would note that you'll enjoy your understanding.

Humbly, thank you.

December 20, 2010
    DRESSCODE Corporation

==============================

5. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Hope she gets to feeling better very soon. Im sure she will be back very soon. :flower:

6. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

2ch is the hell at this moment... =/

Problem is the rumors and the hell itself was totally avoidable if this post was to be sent 6 days ago...

These people are idiots, even if you decide to hide or reveal something, you have to do it quickly, not a week after... DRESSCODE is one of the stupidest agencies I've seen in AKB48.... =/
    :fp:

and now?... =/

7. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Google traductions are indeed something : I cant understand a thing ... [shock]
    But it seems to calm your worries somehow, so that's fine I suppose. :p

(would you have a link to this text in japanese, just to know what they are talking about ?)

8. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

This is the official thing:

http://ameblo.jp/mariyasuzuki/entry-10742774811.html

I guess I'm so used to google translator that even when it says incoherences I got the background idea.

works only from JAP -> ENG translations only... when I try the other way, I am also afraid of polite/rude/slang language that could break what I try to say...

The problem is that for writing that I think no more than 3 minutes are needed... so... why to wait 6 days for something that could spent you 3 minutes to do?.
    Worst, it appears almost as like there is a block around her... Kana, Myao and Sakiko were the only ones naming her, and when they did, it wasn't to say how Mariya was, on the opposite it was for asking or wishing about how she was... So... nobody said anything about her condition for 6 days... you can imagine the hell in 2ch threads... both in Mariya's and Nacchan's ones... (What is doing a rumor about Mariya in Nacchan's thread: I don't have the minimal idea).... That was totally avoidable if this message was sent a week ago.

6 days were almost intentional and I can't see why. =/

9. maliciel

maliciel Kenkyuusei

My translation. Any errors mine, obviously.

I must admit, I was checking her blog every hour or so to check if she had updated. Then when an update did come, it was from Dresscode. I was literally trembling a little, I didn't know what to expect. The 2ch thread exploded after that was posted. And I can see why. No news, and suddenly a post confirming what everyone already knew from TGSK's post on the official blog. News that wasn't actually news.

Speculations on 2ch ranged from hilarious ('She went to abort a superior's baby, of course') to downright depressing ('Well, they didn't name her illness, so maybe it was a psych problem instead..?'). To be honest, I don't know what to think. I was honestly worried because even if she's sick with a fever she could still blog or otherwise communicate with other people, but even Sakiko did not seem to have heard from Mariya (evidenced from a mobame post from 2ch?). I hope the latter suggestion of her breaking down are not true, that might be something she would never be able to bounce back from.

The fact that her break from the Xmas stage performance was decided so far in advance does seem like she's in hospital or something, but that still does not explain the media blackout. Which brings us to the dreaded question of agency lockdown..

10. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Mariyannu >< ><

Everyone comment positively on her blog!!! She might really need our support right now =(

11. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

The MOBAME thing is what troubled me the most... ok, she can't stand up to be in a PC, but not even able to use a cell phone or an I-pad ???.

That pointed anyway to the theory of her hospitalized... now, problem is why.

We still don't have any news FROM Mariya... 2ch yea, is reaching the state of pregnancy-abortion a lot... and honestly the 6 days DRESSCODE took to announce anything (that, as you said: it wasn't even news) didn't do ANYTHING at all to calm those things... actually, and looking at the behavior, the announcement was like trying to putting out fires with a bottle of Kerosene... =/

I guess I'm liberal enough (All my life being called conservationist and I'm always defending liberal positions... what a mess) to disregard the rumors and actually I'm worried about her health condition the most... =/
    (In simple words: I don't give a ****if the rumors are truth or not, I'm worried about her!).

And yeah, I guess we got the same feeling, I was in 2ch when the "updated" warn was given, went rushing to it and even if I don't understand japanese I saw the "sign" with date and all... and I got the thought: "It's official"... and while copying and pasting into google I was like: It's done, she's out... [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] ...

When I read the translation the first time it was a relief... when I read it again and found out that it didn't say WHAT she had... (You forgot also about the leukemia rumors... 2ch is really a bunch of @|#@|) I thought: "These guyz will make a hell"... and indeed... as you said, 2ch thread exploded (thos most that a 2ch thread can explode for a girl with mid-low popularity as Mariya).

I just don't know what she had... I just hope she can come back soon... but I'm still worried about the lack of NEWS... or for god's sake, a Medic Report about her condition and not the "she's not healthy" thing that we all knew since TGSK reported it 4 days ago. =/

=================

I comment the most positive way I can... lol, usually cheating... I copy and paste other posts and put the Chile and Mariyannu at the back, though my last one was very sad, indeed... I didn't lie. =/

12. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

I just said ganbatte mariya ouenshite(which is probably horrible grammar, also lots of !!!!!)

13. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

[hehe] I'm always afraid for the polite/rude thing that I barely comment. ^^'

just the usual " mariyannu kawaii" or something. ^^'''

14. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

There's always a lot of 'ganbattes' on idol blogs and ouenshite is something you hear a lot on japanese shows so I think they're ok.

15. maliciel

maliciel Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I was actually thinking about it earlier before the news got posted (yes, I do this regularly). I wouldn't really have a problem if she had a relationship or whatever. In a way I'd be glad, I suppose. But in any case, what I worry about most is the suggestions of her succumbing to the pressures of idol life.

Looking at it, it is certainly very possible for it to happen; 9th gen was just promoted and already they're going skyhigh in the mixi rankings, even Mariya's 2ch thread needs a girl missing for 6 days to get any sort of significant activity. This, more than anything else, worries me. That would be so devastating that I can't really imagine what it would be like for her.

I don't know any more. This seems kind of twisted, but I wished she sprained her ankle really badly or something. A physical injury like that is a whole lot easier to recover from than a breakdown. Of course, leukemia is not really desirable either, but I think that would've been discovered earlier than now. I just hope she's okay. Maybe Dresscode will wise up a little and try to clarify the situation a little more.

16. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

By the little I know of Mariyannu's pre story before actually being admitted in 7 gen kenkyuusei, the breakdown is the last possibility in my list.

She knew "Idol life" from her previous Le Chocolat days, being the center spot in a totally underground group, can't be compared to be in AKB48 even in the lower section.
    Even more, I have much more trust on her for being in Le Chocolat before AKB48, I don't know her family resources or whatever, but, as far as I can get to know, Mariyannu started from scratch having nothing, absolutely nothing, I still can't get out of my mind this pic :

download/file.php?id=12651&mode=view

A girl that started breaking her back like this, even when everything is against her and even when she doesn't receive the appreciation she deserves, won't throw out everything and breakdown...

Besides, her worst handshake event if I'm not mistaken was the 11/14 one... the next ones she was doing fine as far as I know, she put pictures and stuff... besides I love Mariyannu's concept of fashion. ;) .

Somehow I have this faith in her, a girl that started from the very bottom is not easy to break at all...
    and, as her behavior and love towards kenkyuusei, I think she won't ever forget her kenkyuusei days, neither she would forget Le Chocolat days...

And again and again: If she has Le Chocolat in mind and what she lived back then, no way she would break down mentally now in AKB.

17. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

*Double post*

For god's sake is she sending MOBAME again or the ones being posted now are from last year????

or from... when?

O_____________________________________O

18. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Wait what? Has her FC mobame been updated? Please post the facts and THEN your questions so people not inside your head can keep up :p

19. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

My only source of info is her thread in 2ch... suddenly appeared a lot of MOBAME... but none commented on them and I was desperate enough to come here and just throw that... sorry...

half an hour ago, there was a question about them and yeah... as it was expected... it came the answer of those being from last year xmas... =/

So... yeah, nothing has changed, she's still in nowhere... =(

Only Kana in her 48/1 (lol) game post gave a hint about Mariyannu... but, esencially, no news at all.

Tomochan in one of her recent NAU also asked about Mariyannu wishing she was well...

Tomochan will be on the radio this sunday, so... I hope something could be unveiled then, in the meantime... nothing at all... T____T

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

20. maliciel

maliciel Kenkyuusei

I decided to visit her blog's comment section when I saw this comment (#508).

;__;