1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    suzumon is one of seven keyaki members who are the cover girls for the april issue of BRODY magazine! congrats suzumon!!
    brody.jpg

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Praying for a hit by standing under a (very cold) waterfall:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mon was one of eight members to represent the group by performing this ceremony, shown on KeyaKake a couple of hours ago. On the show, when they were deciding who to go, it was a surprise that Mon was one of the first to stick her hand up. Japanese comments praise her for being so eager to help the group, and say her attitude seems to have changed, in general. One says she has been different since last September. Can anyone think what happened then that might have change it? Maybe being given a chance at centre was around then?? source

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  4. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

She handled that pretty well! Just marching out into the water like that despite the cold. It's nice that people took an interest in her on Mste, too.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Mon-chan is a hit as a member of the new SakamichiAKB. Here's the video of their performance of Hatsukoi Door (short version):

if the video does not show watch the video here

And here's the photo from a matome of comments praising her:

[​IMG]

Some comments:
    -- Shown more here than in the Keyaki MV. The cutest she has ever been.
    -- Mon-chan gives a good feeling. She gives a refreshing feeling, really acting like an idol. I want to see the full version soon.
    -- Mon really stands out
    -- She stands out because of her blonde hair
    -- I really love the way she is here: slight smile and absolute determination
    -- Mon-chan really stands out. Your eyes just follow her. Wonderful, wonderful.

EDIT: "Her duality," six-second video from Twitter suzumong:
    https://twitter.com/suzumong/status/1101269348495192064

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Another comment:

"Stars of SakamichiAKB:
    1st: Hirate
    2nd: Neru
    3rd: Even though Suzumoto was mixed in with the other idols, a Keyaki again was the star. The members are fantastic."

source

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    suzumon will be absent from today's handshake meeting due to poor physical condition
    i hope she's okay

8. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Get well soon Suzumon!

When members came back to watch Sugai sama prayed for the 8th single on Keyakake, I noticed that Suzumon wasn't there. Maybe I'm mistaken? But considering this and when Mon fainted on Kouhaku before, I think she is one of the more frail members.

Health is the most important. I pray for speedy recovery!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @cotd Mon was there, she was hidden by some of the other members. The only two not there were Koike and Habu because they were the last two to go before Sugai.

But yeah I hope she gets well soon and hope Akanen (and Naako last weekend) managed a solo lane by themselves...

10. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh I see! Sorry, I was mistaken and thanks for the correction ^^

11. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Reading that interview, I'm quite surprised that she still doesn't see herself as the amazing dancer that she is. I usually hear those kinds of words from people who are passionate about their craft. Also very humble of her to give credit to Takahiro saying she only danced to the choreo he came up with.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

It's funny because Takahiro said in an interview (thanks again, @ tmi) that he made those adjustments to Ambivalent's choreo with the centers in mind, so in a way they're each just passing around the credit they should be sharing. Even if he set it up for her, she delivered. I especially liked her saimajo at Songs of Tokyo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I don't know if this kind of talk is appropriate for her thread, but I guessed it's better to say it here than in the general thread. I can't help but feel really anxious about Mon lately. She missed three national handshakes and I didn't see her in the Sakamichi AKB preview pics. Fuyuka also wrote in her blog about her always loving Mon that doesn't really help alleviate my fears. I know she sent a mobame saying that she's sorry for making people worried but to be fair, Neru did that too before announcing her graduation. So I'm quite worried.

It feels weird to think that I'd rather her be absent because of an illness instead of her preparing to graduate. It's not a pleasant thought and I feel guilty about it, but Mon graduating would make me so sad, even sadder than Neru's graduation. Mostly because it feels like Mon has so much potential that is only now being manifested, with Monbivalent and the Sakamichi AKB participation. I really do think management is thinking of her as the next center.

Sorry for the rant, and I hope I'm not being inappropriate. Just wondering what other Mon oshis are thinking.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @miwa I honestly think its just really unlucky timing for her to be ill. She sent a mobame according to people subbed to her, saying she was okay and that she apologised about not being at the handshakes (one they're all a week within each other).

16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

23 chairs on the new keyakake. What does this mean?

Techi is active outside keyakake but Suzumon makes me worried. Is she going to announce hiatus due to health issues? Grad announcement is hard to believe she must be taking a break and might not perform at Budokan.

17. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    She tried to participate in today's handshake but she had to leave because of her illness. That and the fact that it doesn't seem like she'll be at the Keyakake recording makes me worried for her health. I hope she recovers soon. I'd be fine with her missing the 3rd anniversary live in Osaka as long as she's able to be there for the Budokan concerts. But ofc her health comes first.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

To distract us all, there's yesterday's KeyaKake. Good show with some good stuff from Monta. Here are some videos from Twitter:

https://twitter.com/mikusushi_hank/status/1109858691371560961
    https://twitter.com/mikusushi_hank/status/1109854261385412609
    https://twitter.com/mikusushi_hank/status/1109859310568300544
    https://twitter.com/mikusushi_hank/status/1109860117917229056

In the first one, two girls are sealed up in big cardboard boxes and have to force their way out. Four teams going at the same time. The second video is part of a zombie game. Monta and Fuuchan. Third is as zombie as Monta ever gets. Fourth is something else again.

At this weekend's handshake event, someone on 5ch says they asked Oda Nana about Monta, and she just said that Monta had come and crawled into bed with her the night before.

Here's something nice from Twitter (nanaki_mon):

[​IMG]

I was unhappy to see some of the same kind of idiots who damned her from the start of Keyakizaka coming back to 5channel to make nasty comments -- among the many nice comments from people concerned for her well-being. If you went to handshake and found every twentieth person criticizing you and saying you should just graduate, I wonder how you'd feel. I don't think handshake is Monta's favorite aspect of being an idol. She has always sounded fairly subdued in handshake reports.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  19. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It always baffles me that Mon has any haters at all.

20. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    There's no idol out there without haters tbh.

• Agree Agree x 5