1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
  2. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Monstagram <3 <3 <3

• Creative Creative x 2
  3. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    I think this confirms she still has an interest in showbiz.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, looks like she plans to stay in touch -- maybe even more than she has. She set up that Instagram, it appears, and posted something. But I only heard about it when she posted the following:

[​IMG]

"Seems as if it's still not okay. Come back again, eh." This suggests that she has to wait for her contract to end before she can do whatever she wants, such as posting to Instagram. Unless this is fan-made.

As for Malta, I searched "study in malta" and got plenty of sites recommending it. This site gives five reasons for Malta, including a good uni, English spoken (and taught), excellent Mediterranean cuisine and night life, outdoor activities, and a safe environment. I might imagine her going to learn English (and maybe cooking?) and have a good time. It seems to me she may like a good time. As for cooking, there is a master chef course at one of the universities, and there are lots of good cooking classes for tourists.

She's the member I liked first, based on her dancing and her beauty, and particularly on that move where she strides forward in the SaiMajo MV. The humour and expressions were a bonus. In the September 2016 hidden camera video, she was hilarious, fussing around making "old man jokes" and being so eager for the chestnut sweets brought back by Techi. But she slipped away then, and my feeling is that she had her own life going on outside the group. The fact she seemed to wear short shorts much of the time was striking.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    When does Suzumon's (as well as Oda's and Techi's) contract with Keyakizaka46 (and the Sakamichi groups' infamous 'SNS ban') officially end? It's already February 1st in Japan; I usually think the end of a month/beginning of next month is when contract 'exceptional dates' (expires or begins, respectively) occur.

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Both Shida and Zuumin went on social after some time, so grad members may have to wait for a bit after the contract ends.
    This is just an hypothesis but is it possible Mon didn't realize people would catch her going public immediately?
    She may thought she could have a bit of time before it bombed.. after all, it had been "officialized" only when Shida followed her. Or at least this is what I understood (but I was really late, she did already disappeared when I read about it)

Anyway...for some reason Mon's graduation was more unexpected to me than Techi announcement. So I'm not really sure how to react except hoping she can be the happiest ever from now on and live her life fully. I'm still processing I think. Rationally you know it can't be forever, and yet, in the heart of your heart you unbashedly wish for it lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
  8. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Lol. There are people who thought the Malta thing was real?

• Like Like x 1
  9. DaMoonRulz

DaMoonRulz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    I mean is anyone here familiar with Maltese University schedules? Even if it's a Japanese university program in Malta, the school year starts in April.

She's graduating the group which means she'll still have some performances, and I would be worried about her home life if she graduated the group and IMMEDIATELY left instead of spending time relaxing and being with her family.

10. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I lowkey did lmao. I mean all the red flag for grad was there so idk why would Bunshun make it all up

11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I thought it was real too because it was such a random rumor and her mother didn't deny it (she explicitly denied Mon hating Keyaki). It could still be true though. Also I doubt Mon will perform with Keyaki anymore, I thought the graduations are effective immediately?

12. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    I'll believe a lot of crap but not Malta. That always sounded ridiculous.
    As for graduation activities did the previous girls get anything other than a small segment in Keyashow?

Most Nogis seem to get really nice send offs in concerts.

13. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Since this includes other girls as well and not just Mon, I’ll leave my answer in the spoiler.
    All ex-members graduate quite abruptly except for Neru. Neru had her own event and a graduation solo song. I think other members could have asked for a small event too if they wanted, but they kinda have their own reasons not to hold one. Yone had a small event at her last hs but it was nothing like Neru’s, and she was busy with school too. Mona and Oda, well, we all know what happened. Zuumin got a graduation solo in Ambivalent single, a photobook and grad event. Mon and Techi are not really the type of prolonging or holding grad events. Keyaki has never done grad single or grad con. Although if you ask me, then TKD is the closest thing to a grad con for Techi. I also think that S&F could have done better at sending members off. Fans don’t even know what their oshimen’s last performance is since members either not join the tour/concert/single at all or graduate after promotion period, thus no goodbye stage.

Not sure if the destination is truly Malta or not, but I do think Mon might want to study abroad. It’s a pretty common and good way to start everything again, or to find new inspirations and pursue new interests. Malta is peaceful, beautiful and has great culinary universities/courses so maybe that’s what Mon needs for now.

I checked and Maltese uni start new school year in August/September so I wouldn’t be surprised if she is to rest for a few months and then leave. Or Mon can just stay in Japan and opens a bakery lol. We may have more info when she re-opens her IG account, probably late March when her mobame stops.

• Like Like x 3
  14. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember management asking fans who got oda/mon/techi tickets to hold on to it untill further details is announced. Unless it is a refund (I'm not familiar with how those tickets are being sold btw) maybe there's a chance for a last handshake, maybe before their mobame shut down.

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's no point believing everything Bunshun says, but some of it is true. Maybe even Malta, lol. Doesn't have to be uni, could just be beach, night life, and English immersion or cooking school. I just want her to have fun and move forward, in one way or another.

I usually hate those smoothed-out purikura pics, but in the one including Mon and Mona posted above by @techizaka, they both look great. Whether or not they are responsible adults, I don't know enough to say, but they are adults.

16. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    just wanted to pop by and say i'm so happy that mon joined keyaki and i got the chance to meet her. i truly hope she stays in the business in some way or at least keeps a public profile. of course, she doesn't have to. keyaki will be so different without her (and techi and oda). i hope for the best in the future!

• Like Like x 2
  17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Wow, would you mind sharing your experience in meeting her?

19. ICHiGo/46

ICHiGo/46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Berisa, Techi, Miipan, Bemiho
    waiting for her ig :blush:

20. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Even though Mon has been my Keyaki oshi since the beginning I only posted twice here in 2016 :^^;:

But anyways I realized I never shared this here, but I thought that this would be something my fellow Mon fans would enjoy <3 Made a little thank you video for her:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1