Taguchi Manaka (Manaka)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    I'm sad that she's barely got a close up shot at all in the MV. They treated her like number 19 or even 20 in the formation, even though she's like number 13? sigh...

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    This is quite an effective remedy after that MV :shifty:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Great Saka Agari shonichi, capt!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    The pick up lines the magazine made for her though :lol:, "We're waiting for this!", and "Finally!" :lol: it's spot on though :awesome:
    She'll be on Shukan Playboy May 16th :banana:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. ThirtyFour34

ThirtyFour34 Member

Oshimen:
    高雄さやか 正源司陽子
  6. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    It's the BIG *wink wink* day guys! :awesome:
    [​IMG]

Okay hear me out a bit. I just found out that it's easy to purchase the magazine for us, because it's available in digital version.
    All you need is register an account, and buy it with visa or master cards (Visa in my case). With a little help from google translate i think it's easy enough for anyone.
    But don't hesitate to PM me if you encounter any trouble, in case i can help.
    https://www.grajapa.shueisha.co.jp/item/detail/weeklyplayboy/3f7ed97665e8a999c0ffa9c51e6794d5
    It's only 360 yen and you get a 200 pages magazine, a 28 minute gravure DVD of some gravure idol, and of course the glorious 8 pages of our girl Manaka here.

With that said, i hope anyone here refrain from posting all the hi res scans. As you can imagine, the more people that buy the magazine, the higher chance that Manaka will get a 2nd appearance sooner than later or god forbid not at all.
    Now, it's still fair IMO to post hi res scans if they are hard to get, but apparently not this time. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  7. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Manaka on Manny Pacquiao charity marathon event

• Like Like x 1
  8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Trailer for AKB48 no uta drama. Looks like she's the lead actress in this episode.
    And she's acting with another Kamen rider actor Ryo Aoki of Kamen Rider Espada in KR Saber series. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
  11. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    oh dang it, please get well soon

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Another pink tokusatsu Gisaris behind the scene

Some news snippet about Gisaris filming:
    Filming of the drama began in March, and it appears that the filming has not been cranked up yet. In the YouTube promotional series "PINK no Tokusatsu" released the day after the announcement of the leave, Manaka Taguchi's appearance can be seen in the latest episode #41, but the story does not seem to be over yet, and the future development of the series is in question.
    It is still unclear whether she will be dropped from the series and the filming will continue with a new heroine, or whether she will participate in the filming and only take a break from her AKB48 activities.

Considering there's no source included, i doubt that's a proper news article. More likely it's just a speculation from 2ch or the likes.
    And i bet the filming began on December, not March. There's a high chance that Manaka already wrapped up the filming before going to hiatus.
    Why December? Firstly, notice in BTS #34 that there's a christmas tree in the entrance. Of course you could say that it's just a movie property, but if that's the case there should be similar property related to christmas on the actual shooting scene, but there's nothing like that. Here's BTS #34

Secondly, it's simply her hair color, length and style does not match the timing (which we can easily check on her showroom streams). On March, her hair was colored, not black (she told us herself) and definitely is longer than what we can see from the BTSs. But when you check her showroom on December or early January, they're almost a perfect match from the color, style and length.

BTW, Manaka already recorded for Sayonara Mouri! We can hope for 4 weeks worth of those to keep at least me sane by the time she's back :fp:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  13. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Turns out the Gisaris' filming is already at 95%. But they still need Manaka for the last 5%.
    He said that the filming itself are over the planned schedule. So it's very likely that if the filming was wrapped as planned, they could've finished it before Manaka's hiatus.
    We can thank the production team that they decided to wait for Manaka's return to finish the filming btw

• Like Like x 1
  14. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Looks like she decided to withdraw from university and concentrate on her work.
    Honestly, for many fans including me that's probably a big sigh of relief. Now we don't need to worry about her physical and mental health as much as before.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  17. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    So they told her back then like, "forget senbatsu if you ever gone hiatus." That's why she didn't feel vexed that she dropped out. She really needed that hiatus. She cried because she felt sorry for the fans who expected her to be in the senbatsu.

And judging by her position in the TIF concert yesterday, with quite a lot of 2nd row / top 7 position in some of the songs. It's obvious that they still regard her very well :D
    Then again, maybe it's a given considering that she decided to drop out of college and concentrate on AKB. The management now know that they can depend on her even more.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    • Like Like x 2
  19. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Look at her centering Niji to Taiyou on the @jam performance :1st:
    [Content from Paid Stream]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manaka will do SR delivery reacting to Sayonara Mouri today at 1300 JST

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Any idea on what Manaka's head size could be ?
    (answer in PM please)