1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Ai

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by qilver, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

I think she is wonderful because on the stage she change and shine by herself, and her voice and dance are perfect to me... now she is my favorite member ^^

2. Susu123

Susu123 Kenkyuusei

Well Takitty's singing,charisma and dancing are all top notch. I might be going out on a limb here but I think imo that she is probably the best IDOL all together when it comes to performances. <3
    Her only weakness is though shes really quiet and reserved.

3. nikitty104

nikitty104 Kenkyuusei

^ until she screams out of fear.
    lol
    that episode of HaroMoni where she went into the haunted house and fell down..
    OMG that was the manliest scream i've ever heard come out of a little thing like that.. HILARIOUS <3<3

4. lunacat

lunacat Kenkyuusei

That was one of my fave Takitty moments.
    Its really funny when she exits the haunted house all deshevilled and embarrassed :lol:

5. CDevil

CDevil Member

I didn't really care much about Takahashi to begin with, but in the past few days I've grown to really like her <3 I think it's her English lessons with Ayaka (you can see one HERE) that did it. From those clips she doesn't seem particularly interesting or exciting personality wise, but I think that's what makes her so damn cute. "Hau iz za teisuto" <3 <3 <3

Also a big LOL at her shocked face in that clip :lol: And at "oolong tea" for her chosen English phrase.

hahaha...oolong tea...hehehehe

6. nikitty104

nikitty104 Kenkyuusei

lol most of the english lessons are really funny..
    ((Yossie's "what is your favorite japanese word?" is my #1 fave))

takitty's face when she first saw ayaka..
    that was priceless <3

7. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

:O aaahhh that's my favorite lesson too U.U
    you are me but there XD

8. Susu123

Susu123 Kenkyuusei

Takiity + english = WIN!!

But yeah her screams were amazing.... her & those deep man screams...

9. jrongow

jrongow Kenkyuusei

She's definitely my fav member. She's quite talented, standing out more than some of the other MM members. Without her, MM just isn't MM anymore, and probably not gonna be as hardcore a fan as I am now. But then again, I'm gonna be supporting her solo career, esp proven with her latest solo song Yume Kara Samete. Man.. I think I'm infatuated with her..

Edit: I don't have to think any more, I admit I'm infatuated with her.

10. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i just realized she had an updated PB, i guess i missed out on it, and i didn't even notice anything new on her while in the H!P store while visiting Harajuku.

She always will be my favorite MM girl, this girl has it, and i love the coffee insulated Ai Takahashi cup i bought for 1700 yen, i think i showed it to you...Cdevil while in Japan, or was it the Ai-chan photos i should you.

11. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

She's releasing a 9th one soon, too.

12. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

wow, that is a lot, i think i only have a few of them, but nice to see her come out with a new one soon.

13. Naomi

Happy 22nd birthday, Ai!

14. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Happy 22 Ai-chan!

15. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    From the preview of Q.E.D. on H!O:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

We have another girls that Kicks Ass literally B-)

16. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i cannot believe she is 22 now, and i missed it....and she is coming to America in July, assuming she is still with MM, which i hope.
    :D

17. Naomi

^ Honestly, I can't see any MM graduations happening anytime soon. Plus it wouldn't be fair to her fans who came all the way just to see her and have her graduate before then.

18. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^ Me neither. IMO, MM isn't prepared for Ai to graduate yet. Not until Generation 9 and the group is double digit size again. I'd like to see her make an attempt at a solo career for the last year or so before she does graduate, though :)

19. Naomi

I still don't know why MM needs Ai, other than her being a good singer. It's not like the group would be doomed without her. :fear:

20. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i honestly haven't given it much thought since my head, mind has been so into AKB than with MM. I do think MM could potential exist and continue on without Ai-chan, but not initially, and i agree, i think another generation audition to fill in more spots on MM, before she leaves the group would be best. Niigaki would be the next in line to lead, i'd like her to step up when the time comes for Ai to move on.