1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Juri "The Boss" lol

[​IMG]

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol 3 kenkyuusei + Moekyun and Ayaka preping Juri-chan is epic #TeamServant

they should have someone waving the fan and holding the water bottle

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I knew she would be Boss eventually.:cool:

4. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Juri is owning this whole leadership gig.
    In a way we all thought possible ;)
    I'm feeling that both older and younger members like her, which is a very Yui trait and which will be great for her :)

5. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    The best thing i've seen all day. Thank you.

6. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    lolol.
    You should see her face after that..
    that face showed the expression of "I feel like I just been molested"..
    12113427_912775682150030_6031189287560532146_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  7. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

LOL that facial expression.

8. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Juri actually has a really pleasant voice :shock: With more training/practice, she could be really good tbh.

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Juri vs Miion (stage fighter 4th years anniversary)

10. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

I love her reaction after eating the sour cookie :XD:

11. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Juri & Yuria for ENTAME Dec 2015 (low-res)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Low-res, but still.....:blink::blink::shocku::shocku:

This pair looks FANtastic together.:^O^:

Thank you, Entame. You the real MVP. Along with @PooPyon for sharing the pics here.;)

13. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Agreed. Can't wait for the high res but at the moment... stunning.

I am loving this pairing the more I see of it.
    <3

Thanks @PooPyon! :D

14. chiuchimu

As cute as Juri is, not a good idea to photo with Yuria. Yuria has such a killer body that it makes Juri look a bit boyish.:^^;: On the positive side, Juri is bigger in the breast department.:approve:

15. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    It's a "Front Ass" according to her..:^^;:

16. chiuchimu

^[hehe]
    And a very scientific description for them.:p
    I read that the ancestors to primitive humans walked on all four so the butt would be at eye level so its shape was a way for them to identify the females over the males. However, as humans stood up, the butt was no longer at eye level and was no longer a good 'sign post'. Hence, some scientist believe that human females developed inflated breast so that they look like butts.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  17. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Lol you got that from the anime/manga called Prison School. I love that series.

18. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Reading all your reply, I just realized that this hasn't been post here before..
    that Front Ass reference was from here.. :^^;::lol:

credit: https://www.facebook.com/TakahashiJuriAKB48/?fref=ts
    And it seem that she actually refer to this Android Game named "Oshiri Mae Man", basically "Man with Front Ass" haha..:^^;:
    This girl is nut..
    oshiri_02_cs1w1_720x.jpg

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  19. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

Juri has a really kind heart, thats her good point. On the latest AKBingo she cried for her teammates because she got hit with the dodgeball and the teammates had to do the penalty too, it was cute and touching.

http://48video.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2815.html

20. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    Jurichan picture on the last Janken Taikai is available to print on 2L-sized paper at Japan's Circle K, LAWSON, FamilyMart, and Sunkus from October 30th until November 30th

Just yesterday, Juri finally did the shooting for her episode in Adrenaline no Yoru. As we know, it's the latest AKB horror drama where fans can later vote for member's acting performance (and her natural reaction during the prank :lol:). Since Juri loves acting so much, I think this drama could be a great opportunity to show her acting skill. Although the only "horror" she has played so far was in Sailor Zombie :lol: :lol: :lol: but I somehow think this short akb drama will just do fine for her.

[​IMG]

(151104) Takahashi Juri's Mobile Mail:

Today, since morning
    I've been doing the shooting for ♪
    Adrenaline no Yoru ☆

It's soooo cooold
    I wanna burn a marshmallow。
    So cold that,
    I nearly remember the shooting of
    Sailor Zombie (._.)
    With Naanya and Kawaei-san
    as well as all co-stars, we baked marshmallow together。。

We've not been told about any description of her episode
    Still no idea what is it about. Juri just said she had to be in dark place and etc....
    well, not really a clue at this one. The scenery seems to be outdoor from her other mobame post. Perhaps it's a haunted woods or smth? :eek:

By the way guys, a few days ago, kenpou just announced her graduation from AKB. So it's not only that she leave Team Hinabe, but also AKB itself :( Too bad that Juri just get close to her and she had to leave. Well, cannot be blamed, sometimes it looks like a tendency for members with good grade to leave the group and instead strive for a real career outside. Juri made some long post, like the one she made for Wakanyan on October.

[​IMG]

(151102) Takahashi Juri 755:

Nakki has announced her graduation
    Nakki is a very frank person
    she is honest and kind
    She is so lovable that made many member trust her

As a part of Team Hinabe in Majisuka 4 & 5,
    we overcome a lot of hard times together, turning us into good friends
    From the beginning of this year,
    during the shooting of Majisuka 4 even until Majisuka 5, I was almost with her everytime
    We spent a lot of memories together
    It's so painful
    Such memories
    I think that we did various things, but the first time that came to my mind is our painful memories

Because I was so worried with my acting,
    I cried, Kenpou looked at how immature and weak I was, she confronted me and cried together,
    We actively decide to move forward together
    Looking at the same direction, especially when I become Uonome in Majisuka, I cannot count how many times she has supported me.

Thank you very much

She was born to be cheerful
    powerful, has self-planning ability, and so smart
    I am certain that Nakki will encounter no problem in the future

Together as Team Hinabe
    I love your acting
    I love you as member
    and what more
    is that I am proud of you

Our memories in the past
    will now become my support

[​IMG]

Stage Fighter theater performance is the special event carried out following the end of 5th Center Battle Competition in-game. 16th of the highest ranked members will perform twice in AKB48 theater on December 12th, 2015. Here are the name of those 16

1. Shiroma Miru || 2. Watanabe Miyuki || 3. Oshima Ryoka || 4. Kawamoto Saya || 5. Shimazaki Haruka || 6. Yamamoto Sayaka || 7. Fukuoka Seina || 8. Takahashi Juri || 9. Kizaki Yuria || 10. Iwatate Saho || 11. Kojima Haruna || 12. Watanabe Mayu || 13. Takajo Aki || 14. Sakaguchi Nagisa || 15. Kashiwagi Yuki || 16. Yabuki Nako

Well, I guess gaining 8th position is not bad at all :lol:
    I meant, she used to get the top 3 on the last 2 event, and all they got is a commercial that not even reflect the in-game rank lol. Although Jurina was nowhere in top 3, but then the light went to her and Yuko since there is an in-commercial game which Juri couldn't win. So yeah....at least this year's is better yay! Although December 12th is still a long waiting, but I am looking forward to this stage since Juri couldn't participate in any recent special stage. So this one is the only "special" for her this year. Moreover there's Miru, Ryoka, and Yuria in same stage :eek:

Talking about Jyuria, they just did another work together for BUBKA.
    The shooting took place in November 3rd, and this one will be released for cover intro in BUBKA November 2015 issue

[​IMG]

There are a lot Jyuria related content lately. Seems like the management really doing their best to ship this couple together :lol: We got ENTAME, and there was also EX TAISHU. Anyway, this one is from their captain interview in ex taishu november issue. Since it's quite long, I will just put it in a spoiler

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Future of the Group Theory by New Captain and Vice Captain Segment
    EX Taishu November 2015 Issue
    Released:
    October 15th, 2015
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    In November, the new stage will begin!!
    AKB48 new system, is starting

Kizaki Yuria x Takahashi Juri
    New Captain Segment

--- Is there anything you feel different as the new team captain?

Juri: Even after becoming a captain, nothing particular has changed, it's just the same as it was. Certainly, I am now trying to improve the team.

Yuria: I have the same feeling as yours

--- I guess because you two already have a deep feeling

Juri: Because my feeling is already "deep" from "Taka ((Taka from Takahashi -> technically means high amount / deep in this case)) ! and she is doing good because she "shows calmness ((Kiza from Kizaki -> affectedness))" !

**Juri is playing a pun :| **

Yuria: You have a bad pun over there
    Juri: But anyway, we did talk about how things are suppose to be
    Yuria: Also we talked about the young tour members, certainly because we have a deep feeling
    Juri: Wel, I am not the one who said it hahaha
    Yuria: We did have a talk about serious topic, then when she got tired, she will fool around like a highschool boy and became so noisy. There is this balanceness, I feel so happy when we two are together.
    Juri: But Yuria-chan was the one who say "Because I'm going to reach 20 years old, I won't be fooling around with Juri"
    Yuria: That's because you are still young

---I suppose a captain doesn't have problem with this tone of work, does it? haha

Yuria: It's actually the opposite, when I got too serious, I would be very tired.
    Juri: Only a few members can be brought together in the same mood, sometimes you need to say some couraging words to those members. It works the same for captain too.

-- so I suppose Yokoyama-san and Minegishi-san is also the same?

Yuria: Yui-san is more like a friend. While Minegishi-san is more like a spoiled person. With Miichan, I can speak freely. It's completely a different context

-- What impression do you have after promoted as team captain?

Juri: There are many team captain that did not have the same standard. In fact, I think that each captain do different things. So as for me, I would like to create my own style of captain.

-- so what kind of style are you likely?

Yuria: For fans, I guess the most tangled impression of captain is the one like Takamina-san's. I think that some people might thought us unreliable, or hope that we at least can become like Takamina-san. I think Takamina-san is unique. That is why I hope that Yokoyama-san can build a good standard style of captain along with Juri.

Juri: That is why, everyone must've wondered, "why does she become a captain?". It's not because one has to be a captain. It is about how one feels about becoming captain itself.

-- Thought of the new team?

Juri: Many members are puzzled and said that they have to do everything for Team 4. Although everyone want to become a person that the team needs, but they all wonder how to do it well. Because recently I figured this problem, so I understand their feelings very much. That is why, I want to get everyone a space where they can explore new things together, not afraid of failure, and willing to try various things.

-- When you look at the New Team 4, what did you think?

Yuria: It's a very anticipated team that people look forward. There are a lot of lovable members, and center candidates. Moreover, Juri is a warm-heart person that can make everyone works together, she also has a disciplining speech ability. Truly a good speaker, if they were an opponent, it would've been quite fearful.

-- What about Team B?

Yuria: In Odaiba Live and Sport Festival. They are very lazy. Although I have heard things about this previously, but I didn't expect it to be like that. Moreover our team composition has reduced, and we got 3 draftees. It's like we don't have enough members to perform. In the end, we are very troubled about it.... However the team is gathered with good members. Those lazy feeling also comes in good mood. I would like to maintain this atmosphere, then just yell them at some point. In brief, it's more like seeing Team 4 for the first time, first got to know them individually then we can work on ideas.

-- Juri-san, how do you feel when you look at new Team B?

Juri: Yuria-chan is the captain, she's definitely not a second grade. I think she will be able to do great things. Yukirin-san (Kashiwagi Yuki) with Milky-san (Watanabe Miyuki) is also in, it has various seniors that could make good advice. Team 4 has relatively young members, although this might not be nice to say, but we would be the kind that licking our own wound mutually. This is what I don't want to see the most. When people joined AKB48, there is a kind of standard, right? However that kind of goal they made will show no result in entertainment world if they just rush out to the future, it will create a hollow enthusiasm. This enthusiasm is what we really want to make. That is why I hope everyone can understand this. I wish the dependant burden that shouldered on Yuria can be shared by half to everyone.

-- How do you feel about AKB right now?

Juri: When a concert ended, I think that I want to stand on such big stage again, on the other hand, I feel like the next time we appear, we need something to be achieved. The seniors who have fought for those achievement has gradually left one by one. The first time was when Maeda-san (Atsuko Maeda) graduation concert on Seibu Dome. Because it's a stage that brought by achievement of our seniors, so we thought that we also has to do our best. Because although AKB48 can held a concert in Tokyo Dome, but it all again depends on our young generation to keep that spirit, which is now a bit difficult.

Yuria: The SSA concert that was held in August left a deep pain to everyone. Because not everyone is our fans, so sometimes we need to look forward for support from those who might only be half of the "people". So we are now fighting for it.

-- How do you make a good concert with only young member ?

Yuria: They are not individually popular yet. Previously everyone are attached to Maeda-san. But in present, it's to members like Takamina-san, Mayuyu, and Yukirin-san that leave more impression, our presence gave a very weak impression.

Juri: I think whoever the member is, some will think like this. Although we stand under AKB48 name, but there are hundred people on same stage. Therefore not everyone can satifisy you, and you would feel no interest.

Yuria: When one not chosen in any unit during concert, they feel less motivated.

Juri: It feels like I wanted to cry previously. Although this might sounds harsh, but I felt like striving is a greed. Some people clearly consider this as their own matter, but it actually can also affect the other.

Yuria: For example during young member concert, let's say a member makes an unit debut, it's not only that considered as very lucky, but instead a chance to make the right impression to everyone. However in this situation, it could not make a good impression. The number of people is just too large to be organized. Conventionally, to make an impression, I would rather make them to have an appearance at theater performance.

Juri: Although we play as young member, but our skill is still outcast so far

--- Is there any young member you look forward?

Juri: Kawamoto Saya and Komiyama Haruka. Sayaya said that she truly want to become a necessary presence to AKB48. She is cute, and her performance is good too. Moreover she is supported by many fans, but what not easy is to keep it that way. She is also very modest. She took the initiative to clean the toilet on backstage, I hope that she will get something in return for it. And then, Komiharu, who's being like a poison. She seems to have her own way of relaying thought and what she always had on her mind is very interesting. I think she already has a proper plan for herself and able to do it all by herself.

Yuria: Komichan is nice when she cry, right? I think tears are important to have on your first stage performance. Then the first time she did "Kataomoi no Taikakusen", although she was able to perform it properly, she still cried. I think that she is quite promising.

--- Two people you are interested with

Yuria: In my team, it is Ryoka. She has shown a lot of efforts, and I hope that she would be able to do her best. There is also Renachan (Kato Rena) who is talented. Although she doesn't look to have self esteem, but she is the type that stands on her principle. She also started a small 755 sousenkyo which then realized. I want that her to be able to let out more idea

-- What do you expect to happen from the supervision of Yokoyama Yui-san?

Juri: I hope that she won't be so tight, like nothing changes. We were together in Yokoyama Team A, and she is the type that can understand others' pain spot, moreover she cared for them perfectly. Speaking of supervision, I think that Yokoyama-san is not the only person on this challenge. If we cannot do our job well, then Yokoyama-san too would be hurt. I hope that me and Yuria-chan can have her back, we told her that she can rely on us.

Yuria: Yokoyama-san is the type that if she is given 100 people to handle, she will really handle those 100 people. However, you can give us a half of your burden. Because she also has her own dream to chase. No matter how busy we are, it will always be welcomed, and we will do something about it.

-- Do Captains discuss things together?

Yuria: We don't. Probably only on the day we were appointed as captain, we went together to talk with staffs.

Juri: However I do have some chats with Yuria about some things on our mind, it might not be so responsive, but it helps to make my feeling better.

Yuria: Usually it's about things that wonder on our thought, but we don't know how to execute it

Juri: So, as long as we can always overcome what we started. I wish that it will make everyone see the greatness those young members have!

[​IMG]
    Juri also took the initiative to teach her juniors. She spent a lot of time for stage rehearsal, probably since the new team stage is about to start soon
    EDIT: Adrenaline no Yoru just posted some off-shots from yesterday shooting
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

EDIT 2: Great, just at the day I said Juri hasn't been in any special performance yet, now they cast her :lol: Jurichan will perform in 『Tanaka Masahiro』 Special Stage. It's the 4th stage performance.

First day performance of 『Tanaka Masahiro』 Special Stage will be done in November 8th, titled 「Boku ga koko ni iru riyuu」 ((The Reason I am here)). Members of performance will be:

Yokoyama Yui, Aigasa Moe, Abe Maria, Shimada Haruka, Tano Yuuka, Nagao Mariya, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu, Mogi Shinobu, Yumoto Ami, Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria, Tatsuya Makiho, Kojima Mako, Takahashi Juri, and Hiwatashi Yui

Oh finally they also decided a date for Juri seitansai! :eek: Yes! It's finally a seitansai. Although I used to think it would've been in the new team 4 stage, but I guess to have one earlier is not bad either. Her seitansai will be held on November 13th with participating members

Yokoyama Yui, Aigasa Moe, Abe Maria, Shimada Haruka, Tano Yuuka, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu, Mogi Shinobu, Yumoto Ami, Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria, Tatsuya Makiho, Izuta Rina, Kojima Mako, Takahashi Juri, Hiwatashi Yui

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015