Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Oh god, that is awful to read. She is completely ... down? It's just heartbreaking.

I agree, she was becoming so confident, and then this...

Could it be possible that Ryoo and she take time out? Or take a backstep in activities, if they are that shaken up?

Hopefully the election will give her a boost again, and as fans we can just try to do all we can to keep her positive and upbeat about being an idol and pursuing her goal to become an actress.
    I am feeling confident in all the changes towards security I am seeing, so I hope the girls will feel a little better and safer too. HS and nationals' security have yet to be seen...

2. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I think a stepback is a yes. I meant, she is the type of girl that will goes gloomy after such incident happening. She is like an anti-violence girl. An emotional one with such a young age. Seeing her friends in blood. All that trauma. She seriously will need to take time. And so are others. I think only a few girls could survive that fast, and I personally don't think she's one of them even though I wish I was wrong. But really, all we can do for now is to cheer her up. Which means to be optimistic for her recorvery. She might not receive any physical damage, but a mental one needs time to be fixed. Hmm...maybe after a month we can see if there's gonna be any change. But according to Maachun who just posted a google+ content, she's an awesome girl who frequently exchanged mails with her. Juri is the type that can get laughs and fun easily from socializing with others (her close friends). Maybe by time goes on, which I hopefully to happen soon, she will return to confident Juri like early. Especially if she can get her UG goal, her happiness gonna rocks in the sky

Btw this week Renai Sousenkyo, as it posted a page before, has a VTR of Juri's confession. There's also the other girls actually, but I will just put the first video which segment contain Juri's VTR. Shorter than I expected tbh :lol: lol she had to google a method to confess. Her reaction is pretty cute. Such a lucky guy, that Aihara Taku :cute:

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

I will try to get it subbed if I got the time. Talking about toothbrushing. It's been a while since she really showed herself brushing. That brushing scene reminds me to her backstage hobby. I remember that the last time was in the old STA video posted by some member in Google+. It's one of her hobby though. lol yeah. What a weird girl to have brushing teeth as a hobby

------
    Also, for the upcoming event. AKB48 to challenges dart!
    A Dart Live x AKB48 Project is now launched

Teams are going to challenge each others with their three choosen representatives. The winning team will have the right to challenge the final champion of "Soft Darts Tournament U-22 National Convention". Their practices are going to be broadcast in upcoming Nemousu TV episode.

Team A: Nakanishi Chiyori, Nakamura Mariko, & Muto Tomu

Team K: Aikasa Moe, Kojima Mako, & Tano Yuuka

Team B: Izuta Rina, Ogasawara Mayu, & Takahashi Juri

Team 4: Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria, & Mukaichi Mion

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  3. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

Ricchan and Annin sounds okay now though it's probably because they don't want the others worried that much again. But rather than those two, now I'm more concerned about Juri and Ryoochan's mental by seeing their post.
    I can only hope they can bring themselves like usual again after all this. Hopefully Maachun can cheer her up as she is always mailing each other recently too.

------
    Watching the Renai Sousenkyo LOL she is all flustered in the car when she watched the guy :lol:
    I wonder if this vid will get subbed or not :fear:

------
    So no Sailor Zombie for this week? It's okay, they need to recover first before continuing all those hectic schedules again

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

She made those nanoblocks building and whipples ice cream with Paruru. It's quite rare to see her together with Paru even when she was still in old Team 4. But I remember that Juri respect her as a good senpai in the team even though she didn't point out any leading factor, but only saying she's nice and friendly. Last time I remember is only when Paru taught her about a smartphone game :lol: Btw, Yui just bought some pastry for Ryochan and Juri. The captain must be worry with those two little girls who witnessed the scene. But the way I see everything goes through those reports, I can pretty much assume they won't look so traumatized in the face. Beside, a few girls have begun their idol activity already. I am curious about Juri...

Oh and, the AKB48 SHOW! on May 31st will have Juri appearance in the Labrador Retriever live performance. There is also gonna be an interview segment in regards of the preliminary ranking announcement of AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo. Juri is one of the girls that got interviewed. But seeing there are so many people in the list. I doubt there is gonna be a real interview with much screentime for her :oops:

5. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
  6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Jurichan made an appearance in today Labrador Retriever live performance at Music Station. I am so happy to see her smile again, and this time there is also Ryochan on scene. The two of them are young members who pretty much shocked with the slashing incident. However, to see them active here again without any noticeable problem made me quite optimistic. Ganbareee Juri! :D I am also happy to know that all her seniors even from the old 4 like Haruu supported her. I guess she also went to Akicha's house or either way. There was a post this morning on her mobame with Juri holding Akicha's dog (because it's definitely not John lol).

[​IMG]

She is the type of girl that gets pretty excited when it comes to theater performance. Knowing both Team B schedules got cancelled must have hurt her either. But in the meantime, let's take it as a recovery time. Oh and, maybe the upcoming performance can be a catalyst for her happiness. I see that she has been getting closer with Yukirin, which she has considered as best friend since the Labrador Retriever MV's filming in Guam. I like it with Juri being not in team of strangers for her. I wanna see that smile again on stage :) ~

7. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    "Because I think I don't want to be defeated by people in the same age.
    Like Renacchi and Three Musketeers. I don't want to lose"

So Juri made an appearance in AKB48 SHOW tonight. She performed Labrador Retriever with the other senbatsu members. Glad that she got included in the team. As usual, senbatsu members always get their media coverage. Hehe, maybe if Juri somehow breaks into senbatsu, which I really hope, but doubtfully to happen, she will get more special treatment as ever :lol: Oh, talking about sousenkyo, there is also an interview in regards of the preliminary result. As you can see, our little girl doesn't want to lose in this sousenkyo. Saying it to be her last chance. She must've really wanted to win this year. Preliminary has shown a really good result, now that only a few days left until the final result got announced. I wonder to what position would she changed. She seems to be recovering fine. Kind of sad to see all her post, but I guess she just wanted to express her gratitude after the incident. While yesterda she posted a photo with Win, one of Akicha's dog. Tonight in mobame, she published herself with John. It's Juri's dog by the way. She barely posted a photo with him. I even only remember one she posted in google+ long time ago :lol:

[​IMG]

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't get why they say "this is my last chance". Girls, you're YOUNG!!! :tongue:
    Unless they're thinking of graduating if they don't rank or something. :wtf:

Oh, well. I have high hopes for those 4 she mentioned, as well as for her. I could see them reigning in senbatsu in 3 years or so.
    Kojimako's huuuuuuuuuge push lasted less than a year before putting her in Mae Shika's senbatsu, so I kinda expect another of these faces in there by next year.

9. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    It is true that the girls are still young, but their chances go quickly as there are new girls coming in every year. If they don't hit the chance when it comes, they may not get another one anymore in future.

Anyway, I have given all my votes to Juri this year. Hope that she could achieve a high rank at the end!!

Sent from my HTC J Z321e using Tapatalk

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Takahashi Juri Love Confession

Btw, I made a sub for her love confession in May 28th episode of Renai Sousenkyo. She looks so pretty and funny at the preparation. I guess it's one thing that you shouldn't miss when you know Juri :lol: You can also download it on DevHost

(English) Takahashi Juri Love Confession - Renai Sousenkyo 140528

It's in 720p

I am thinking exactly the same when the first time I read it. It even reminded me to last year rumor where she was rumoured to say will graduate if not ranked in the sousenkyo. Scared the shit out of me. Well, not really scared but just made me a bit afraid. But then I thought about it again and looking at their condition, the group's condition at the moment. What @sikanwan said is trully the way they manouver at the moment. The group is going by this pattern. New generation, exposure, gets the ace (highest HS sold member), done, new generation, gets the ace, done. And you will have to repeat it again until the market judges who will remain in the exposure line and who won't. The year of old kami-7 is nearly done. New girls are coming and most likely every "push" will goes this way. There might be some condition though where one girl got their huge exposure outside the generation order (e.g. mako), but the case with Naachan and Miki are different. They two are like sidekicks to Mako. Like how Tano and Tomu who even more skilled are still a step behind Juri. That is why when people in news & release section who mostly quarrel with "three musketeers and annin" were a bit surprised when Juri came out of nowhere and got into Himitsu no Diary's center. Some might just consider it as the "2nd undergirl group (less famous)" after smiling lions. But If people are really watching the MV, they would know it's not a 2nd undergirl group. The MV, the song is solely a promotion for Juri. We might not be receiving that huge push like Mako used to have. But what we talk here is a progress. and progress cannot just be seen by a glance.

Now with "my last chance" word. Even though the management has got a hold of "aces". But they will still be selecting with sousenkyo as consideration, even though it's lesser than HS. Able to rank in sousenkyo is like a moral boost for the girl. A big moral boost. Especially for Juri who haven't ranked for two years, if she doesn't manage it again this year and get to see her juniors like three musketeers ranking in, it got to be a blade in the ass for her. Even though as I have stated, she is the type of girl that will most likely got management's hands on her despite not ranking. But she still need to progress by herself. She cannot just stay static in rank, because that will make her feel "useless" like she said. I think what more is that she finally have understood the feel of competition among girls in group.

11. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    would you or anyone really have the link to that performance? i wanna see the juri center, and that wasamin/miyumiyu unit looks (and probably sounds) interesting. i've been looking for it but i don't think i'm looking for it correctly

12. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [Senbatsu Sousenkyo x Fuji TV] 6th AKB48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo 2014 VTR

if the video does not show watch the video here

It's a VTR for the Fuji TV broadcast and the event itself. Usually we only spot senbatsu members on such performance and indeed, they are there. Names like Mayu, Yuki, or even Takamina in this case. Now apparently, another girl, who is a non mainstream member able to appear together :D Juri who surprisingly managed to get rank 21st get her own screen there lol. I'm glad to see her appearing and hopefully her rank increases with all the fans fighting spirit

As far as I remember, they didn't upload the performance nor broadcast it in On Demand (because the AKB livestream service wasn't present back then). I don't know if there was a change, but I was also looking for it and found nothing. That goes the same for the 2 years ago anta dare theater performance :( Oh wait, did you just quote my post from the early year :lol: So I suppose you're still reading the thread or currently into Juri :D

Anyway, welcome to Juri thread! :ome:

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, but as we've seen with Juri, that pattern isn't always followed. Being a 12th gen member she should have forgotten about receiving the slightest push and now look at her (same goes for Tano and Ryoka, even though this last one is a 13th-gen). You never know where management is going to look next, and I think they take into consideration age and potential much more than just "when they came in".

All the girls they've been pushing in the last year (3 musketerrs, JuriTanoRyoka, Naanya, etc.) are in the same age range 15-17 (except for Naanya, who is 14). It's understandable that they're pushing so many girls now instead of just a couple of them like AnRiRe. The number of big names graduating is increasing each year (I still believe we'll lose Kojiharu this year) and the new girls need to step up and become recognizable faces too. That process takes years, but I don't expect to see a senbatsu with all of them for other 3 or 4 years, tbh. Juri went from being overlooked to receiving an incredible push in a matter of months. Plus Togasaki's opinion on her, I think she has good chances.

Oh, well, that's some ranting lol

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

In AKB48 SHOW recording yesterday, they just announced a shooting for Shiroi Shatsu and Shonichi for the show. But now it turns out they also have recorded for Pajama Drive, which has Mayuyu as its center, and Ryochan, Jurichan from the current Team B stage. Yay, we got a bonus performance for her. Broadcasting date hasn't been announced yet. But since it just got recorded yesterday, probably episode in two weeks later or maybe just next week will broadcast it
    ------

I guess I have made posts like this in here several times. When they are looking into generation, there are several girls for them to choose. In order to get the best, they usually consider their handshake rate, persona, age, and the last sousenkyo result. Of course there are several more to consider but koubetsu is so far the best way for us to predict. Mako was so astonishing with her handshake result, despite the fact she was just a kenkyuusei back then. Hence, seeing her to receive the early push is not something surprising because her time will eventually come. That goes for Naachan too, but Miki was a bit slower on that part. Now we can see the result of the exposure and I think yourself have known from those three girls, if you put in order, you would know which receive more media exposure than others. The pattern that I have mentioned before are used from 9th to 13th. They are slow but certain.

I wouldn't really call what they give to Tano a "push". She obviously got an exposure. She's great, tallented, built a good entertainment character, ranked in sousenkyo, but pretty much unstable when it comes to koubetsu. She usually receive a good senbatsu subbing position, but usually it goes nothing more than that. Tomu was also a good hit, but she is "too old" like Yukarun which is actually the first 12th generation member to ever have centered a song if you notice.

The case then got different when it comes to 14th and 15th as their situation is getting different. Like you mentioned, a lot of famous girls are starting to graduate or even just rumoured to graduate. Sooner or later, just in a year, if they don't work to get all those young girls the light on screen, AKB48 will really go on a downfall and will have to relies on sister group members again (which already happening atm).

Her push is progressing. It doesn't like she just came out of nowhere and starting to hang out with the senbatsu members all of sudden like you thought. :^^;: If you browse all those 77 pages, you will notice how we went happyshit from seeing her face for the first time in nemousu until got used to see her centering unit songs. Her progress from being a shy girl in anta dare until becoming the queen of the show, and 'till now, to not even returning there.

15. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    just drop by to say wish all the best for juri..
    hopefully she could maintain or at last not far from her preliminary result in tomorrow final result of sousenkyo..

16. WhoAmI

WhoAmI Kenkyuusei

The best of luck for Juri..
    I hope i get to see your happiness tomorrow.. :approve:

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

28th!

CONGRATS, JURI!!!

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

28th - Takahashi Juri

"I am really really grateful for this confidence feeling that everyone have given to me,
    I want to do my best with everyone to look ahead towards the top"

====
    Finally after two years not ranking, you made yourself to stand on the stage. We did it guys! Eventhough not an UG center, but this is her first time ranking and it's so fabulous for me. I am glad to see her shedding that tears of joy on stage. For an AKB48 next generation member with such a young age, I would say she did great here ^^

19. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    Congrats Juri for ranking in the SSK :D

20. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    21st 33,545票 Kodama Haruka (HKT48/AKB48)
    22nd 33,162票 Minegishi Minami(AKB48)
    23th 30,154票 Kizaki Yuria (AKB48)
    24th 30,097票 Muto Tomu (AKB48)
    25th 27,054票 Moriyasu Madoka (HKT48)
    26th 24,415票 Takajo Aki (AKB48)
    27th 23,766票 Tomonaga Mio(HKT48/AKB48)
    28th 23,612票 Takahashi Juri(AKB48)

More less 100 votes and she could've ranked in 27th :1st:
    I guess this year sousenkyo is really a tight fight among all new generation members. Even the slot for Upcoming Girls might not be enough. I wonder how are they gonna play it next year. I saw that some former members of Yokoyama Team A shed their tears on stage. I am glad most made it in, even though some of my favorite girls like Karen didn't. But still, there's still path to follow. With those developing ammount of exposure, she could gain 28th position. Imagine, how's it gonna turns out when she got such push like Mako did :XD: Well now, I'm just hopping for a good screentime in the MV