1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Jurichan's first solo swimsuit in today released UTB+ Vol. 21. It's a blurry scan for now, but I will update it with cleaner one later. She looks great in that yellow bikini :lol: She's a B cup btw, so if you notice anything bigger than it, it must've been a push-up bra effect / edited :lol:. But let's put the joke aside and see how great she looks on her first solo mizugi debut. It's astonishing. I also want to see her with straight or curly hair on swimsuit. I think she will look super-b.

Also on July 28th, Shukan Playboy No. 32 will release the swimsuit page of ranked members. Which means, the undergirls part will have Jurichan.

@BeMyGuest : Shinoda Team A performed UZA in daily performances ^^ which means the whole team including Jurichan had performed it. I will see if I still have the old LOD on my drive.

@Nclm : I have cut the labrador yesterday. if my connection allows me to do it, maybe I will upload it tonight

2. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I thought you'd all be interested in this video of Yui and Juri, it's not in eng subs but enjoy anyway:

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    ^ ah I was about to post that :p

Surprisingly, this episode is the one they recorded on early December last year :lol: I really wondered what would it used to because they took a really long time to publish it. I guess that one with Maachun will also takes times. I will post more about the video content later...

for now dropping this

@Nclm : sorry that I had to upload it in low quality

The B.L.T. of September Issue, released today (07/24), also includes pages of Jurichan and Renacchi coverage. After shinbun had them about post-sousenkyo, BLT was also after them. I guess not ranking for two years has quite a good impact for her in the 3rd one :lol:

4. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    How old is that data? [hehe]

EDIT- moved the pics to the gallery since I found proper quality now :fear:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  5. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

Straight hairstyle might suit her better in swimsuit I think, or probably I'm biased because the first time she got my eyes were when she use a straight style :XD:

Anyway big thanks @Stankovic for the video, really appreciate it :worthy:
    @FOAKB48 thank you for dropping Yui & Juri video on this thread too :)

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here are scans of her yesterday B.L.T. release with Renacchi. After the previous UTB+ page of her got titled "NOW IS THE TIME". She appeared on a segment of "CATCH THE DREAM". Only a page with Renacchi among two fluorescent lamps. Both are saying about her (their) great leap in the latest sousenkyo. She said on the UTB one, the swimsuit is on the same color of a vitamin she likes :lol: which is pink.

A funny thing she wrote there is when she put a letter on her home desk "Do your best fatty!" while she is having her diet :lol: :lol: Btw, Jurichan will also appear in today 3 hours special of MUSIC STATION! Yay!

July 13th, 2014

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  7. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    AKB48 General Election! Swimsuit Surprise Announcement 2014 preview:
    Takahashi Juri

Attached Files:

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    In today Anta Dare, Jurichan is suppose to attend the show along with Ogasawara Mayu, Nakanishi Chiyori, and Kojima Natsuki. It was crowded with lot of laughs that can even be heard from the shop area. But unfortunately, Jurichan was suddenly absent due to bad health. :( She's gonna have an event tomorrow (07/29) in Shanghai for ANA Challenge. I am really afraid if this will affect her participation to the event since she has tried to learn her best to speak chinese for fans and to tell her gratitude for ranking in senkyo. But what worse is I am afraid if this is the impact of her intensive and repressive diet method. She has said to has lost her appetite for breakfast. Only had carbonated water, fruits, and enzyme. Well, indeed there are more, but most times as she mentioned, it's an intensive one and she just had double performances yesterday which must be pretty tiring. I saw her moving pretty slow on shiroi shirt like having out of energy. Well, hopefully my fear will just ends here. Maybe just a small fever that made her should anticipate to rest for the flight and event tomorrow. Get well soon Jurichans :3

9. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Hope Juri will get well soon, she is very popular and busy lately, of course, being fans would like to see her more popular...

10. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Oh no, get well soon Juri :(
    On her G+ she has looked a little tired, yet simultaneously stunning. Pretty impressive!

Each new photoshoot and magazine spread that appears just impresses me further. I think she is really expressionate and versatile.
    Just hope she doesn't wear herself out though...

Plus she keeps posting pics with my other favs - if I see one more photo with Yuki I'm gonna run wild with joy. :p

11. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I think tired and a bit unsatisfied look is her charming point, but I hope she does it with healthy body. Hope she get well soon.
    And, Juri+ Yukirin are super sexy combo :inlove:.

12. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

On July 26th, Jurichan as well as a few others AKB48 Members came for screening of "STAND BY ME Doraemon" movie. As usual, it's an AKB48 preview in cinema, where members who attended the event also leave a comment and impression of the movie. Members were crying as they said :lol: Well, it's nice to see they also bring Juri here. Somehow, it made her feel special haha :lol: I guess her decision to take an absence for a rest in yesterday anta dare is a right decision. Now that she can happily and healthy attend the AKB48 x ANA Challenge for ASIA event in Shanghai. Yay! Glad to see her got that huge fanbase in China mainland as well as some other people who came from HongKong and Taiwan. It was nice for Jurichan to receive this Mucchan-drawn board at the event too. Her smile is shining :3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Another picture from the event today :omg:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  14. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Juri shopping at Shanghai, hope she has a good trip 10364116_683083641765814_1034298673979150773_n.jpg 10553569_683053631768815_3219574893616442972_n.jpg

15. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I have uploaded bunch of her pictures in Shanghai event in Juri Gallery
    Will place some Chinese fan-shots over there later too (Rong's shots). I suppose most of them are pretty awesome and decent. I am glad she was happy and recognized by many chinese fans ^^

Talking about recogniziton, it turns out that Jurichan also appear in the GREE's STAGE FIGHTER 4th Center Battle Contest Event TV CM.
    There are also several other choosen members to appear in, such as Ryochan, Renacchi, Naachan, Harunyan, Mayuyu, and Yuihan. I guess aside from media senbatsu members, those who are choosen are also coincidenly to have ranked in previous sousenkyo :lol: Well, I can notice that Ryochan's old push pattern is now developing into the same pattern like Juri. Soon, this ksgk of yta will be taking step into senbatsu too with more media activities.

Making of AKB48 Stage Fighter TV CM

(sample) Mayuyu ver.

Hopefully, she will have her own version too :lol: Anyway, to reminds you, in the last year Center Battle Event (the 3rd one), Jurichan team Dead(゚ ―゚ )Ai won 2nd place with 52,946,149 pts. This made her appeared in the center battle CM result. It was the first time of her appearance. The 1st position that time was taken by Yuko. Now with Yuko gone, well....maybe 1st place for Jurichan? haha.

[​IMG]

16. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    There are many videos uploaded by this account on Youku for the visit in Shanghai, including at the airport and ANA event.
    http://i.youku.com/u/UNTQxNDAwNjQ0/videos

Quality of most video is not that good, but still there are some very nice ones:
    Juri's greeting to fans:
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ4NjU3OTU2.html
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ4NjYwNjcy.html (towards the end from 2:53)

What Juri said: "我是,高桥朱里, 大... (fans cheering) ありがとうございます。 大家开心 .. (turn to ask Mariyannu) 大家开心吗?(FANS: 开心!) ありがとうございます。"
    Translation: "I am, Takahashi Juri. Every .... (fans cheering) Thank you. Everyone Happy ... (turn to ask Mariyannu) Everyone Happy? (Basically Juri missed the question word the first time) (FANS: HAPPY!!) Thank you.

Juri's pronunciation in Chinese was ok, except the word 大家 (In Japanese: みな; or Everyone in English)。It should be pronounced as "da jia", but she said like "ta jiang". Anyway, she was still so cute!!!!! :blush:

Juri and the cute Mutsumi
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ5MDgzNDE2.html

Guess that because the videos were taken by Juri's fans, I heard lots of cheers for Juri!! :3rd:
    Sounds like Juri is the most popular member among all. [hehe]

Good job Juri's fans in China !!
    [​IMG]

17. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Thank you very much. I really love the shot of "dgo217.jpg" she is a special sexy at that picture, thank you very much.

18. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Takahashi Juri with SNH48
    But my eye can't help just looking at Juri.... 10457796_684661961607982_132966494931875337_n.jpg

19. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    The video of AKB x ANA Shanghai

20. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Yeah, her fanbase is China is like the 2nd highest after Japan. So, she certainly will get a good welcome there ^^ Nicely I notice that the number of her fans could actually be compared to senior member like Kitarie. I guess, 2014 is really the year for Mucchan :lol: There are actually several other shots from Rong that I forgot to post in the gallery here. They are too many though D: But I suppose most in gallery and here have already covered the whole event nicely. And thanks for putting the video here.

Also today, as her push is getting developed more and more, it's pretty usual to see her in any big media music event such as Ongaku no Hi today. She was let to participate in some songs such as shown in video below. Even though, it's not a front row, but to be let to appear occassionaly like this is already a good way for people to stay recognizing her after the senkyo. Since her next year goal will be Undergirls Center. I hope that the numbers will get larger ^^

Tenohira ga Kataru Koto

Candy Candy

[​IMG]