1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    So who else has seen that Juri will be joining Tano, Tomu and Ryoochan in a recording the theme song for 'Fuyu Supo!'?! :D

Link to article (which I am sure Stankovic will post in more detail later! :) ) : http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/akb48-fuyu-supo-20150959951.html

I'm really excited for this as it's basically my next-gen dream four in a song. Together. Just them. <3

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    4 out of 7 Downtown Hotel performers? Why didn't they include Okada Nana :cry2:

3. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    It's been a while since my last visit (^ ^)
    Well, I am sorry that I haven't been around the forum for a while because real life kind of occupied me right now. So, handling the fanpage and twitter account already made my hand full, especially since I also need to rewrite the message for birthday project D: But good thing is, our project has just finished! Yay!

We got 100 messages from 100 fans overseas. Well, there is one message coming from Japan too. But most of them came from South East Asia, then we got France on 2nd, other parts of Europe, and there are also several messages from America continent countries, also a few from Africa. I think I might make a fun fact of those countries later :lol: You can check the full report and pictures of Takahashi Juri Birthday Project 2015 in the event section.

Also as we know in the last following weeks, Juri has passed some major event such as Janken. A bad thing that she cannot win the janken this year. However, I guess winning is not what we, overseas fans, looked forward the most in janken :lol: Well, I have always been into her costume. So when it's time for janken, I always wonder "what will A wear in janken?", "what will B use for this year?" yeah that kind of thought.

In the first match, Juri fought her fellow 12th gen mates, Yukarun. She managed to win though! But then in 2nd match, she had to face Ayamero (Ota Ayaka) which then resulted in her lost. Yeah, she is not that good with janken anyway lol. So! About costume again, she wear a kindergarten costume this year :lol: I've been wondering whether she will use Uonome for this year, since the last time she wore Mutsumi-costume as it's her character in the last drama she played (Sailor Zombie). Well, this year's costume made her looks so cute. She even said that the costume kinda made her looks younger, and whoever she takes a photo with, she feels like the other member is the mother (or older) :lol:

[​IMG]

(150917) Takahashi Juri's Mobile Mail:

I got up early for shooting ★

Yesterday in Janken Tournament,
    I dressed as kindergarten kid
    when I tried to take a photo with other member,
    no matter who I took it with, but it always look like a mother and daughter (._.) lol

The photo is with Sahoo ^ ^

Sahoo becomes like the mother haha、
    she dressed like an 80' idol, so cute!

[​IMG]

It seems that the Jyuria combination is getting more serious. Although Juri lost in 2nd round, but Yuria managed to advance to senbatsu position. At the winning part, Juri made a peace pose while looking towards the arena :lol: Then we got another drama made by her and Yuria in 755 again (actually Aki-p also had a part in this, but we will just skip him for later lol)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ah about that....
    actually, I don't know that much about the song nor the event. There is not enough information about release date nor performing time yet. Perhaps it will be released on the next single or album. Juri hasn't explained us the detail either lol. However about the Winter Sport itself, the earliest date of the event will be on October 2nd. The first day of the event will be held in Port Messe Nagoya. So we probably might see the girls performing on that that day. Cannot wait for Hajimari no Yuki debut (^ ^)/

The event will be held in various places on various date, so we can never be so sure when the girls are going to appear in group. But we can assume that at least four of them will appear together in first day and last day. Last day is February 5th, 2016 at Port Messe Nagoya (again). Here is the only mail from her that talks about it lol

[​IMG]

(150919) Takahashi Juri's Mobile Mail:

Somehow...

I was chosen for Japan's largest ski snowboarding goods selling event 「WINTER SPORT !!」
    AKB48 is assigned to work on its official theme song!!

Muto Tomu, Tano Yuuka, Oshima Ryoka, and me, the four of us are going to sing、「Hajimari no Yuki」。

I reall really really love this song (^^)
    I want people to listen it soon

The four of us sing this theme song,
    I hope in this winter, a lot of people will listen it!!

Gonna do my best~!(*^^*)

Tomorrow I will go to Inazuma Rock Festival ☆

-------------------

She was also let to perform in Inazuma Rock Festival. Had her captain segment in janken taikai guidebook, and another captain talk with Yuria and Takamina in September issue of AKB48 Group Newspaper. So many captain-related activity recently. If you check the news section, especially at Adrenaline no Yoru thread. You might have known Juri is a part of the drama. Another thing that coming regarding that drama is about reading theater. As it was announced in previous janken tournament, with the same title of AKB48's upcoming horror drama, a stage play is going to be held from October 6th to 13th. The performance will be done in Zepp Blue Theater Roppongi.

Jurichan is scheduled to appear for October 8th's performance with Rena Nozawa, Yumoto Ami, Yamamoto Sayaka, and Tashima Meru

Ah look! mama sayaka there! :lol:
    Anyway we got to prepare the party for this October 3rd, since it will be our beloved girl's birthday :eek: yeah, with the vacuum of team's theater performance, we still don't know when her seitansai is going to be held. Perhaps a few days after the shonichi of new Team 4 in November (which is a very looong waiting).

[​IMG]

But anyway, it seems Nishikawa Rei, a 2nd draft member, gave her an early birthday present :lol: She is a draft member of Team B, so she might have known Juri around, or at least interracting with her. It's good to see how our little girl has grown more mature and being respected by her junior. I meant, we used to see her as the little junior who instead of receiving, is giving something to senior. Well, she still gives thing (like that socks to PRR), but this time we see someone who she even barely mentioned, actually respected her and give her a present :lol:

Upcoming magazine release:
    October 4th - Sponichi (with Yui)
    October 15th - EX Taishu (with Yuria)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
  4. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Starting next week, Juri will be one of the new hosts of radio program "AKB48 Konya wa Kaeranai", together with Ryoka and Miion.
    http://hicbc.com/radio/akb48/

I am looking forward to this sooooo much!!!
    Must have many chances for Juri to present her MC skill, especially during the time with good friend like Ryoka.
    And Konya wa Kaeranai is a special program for me, as it made it attach to the 48group when the three 9th Generation were the hosts.

5. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Happy birthday Jurichanssss and @Stankovic!!! \ :v /

6. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Happy Birthday my Dearest Jurichan!!!!
    :ome::ome::ome:

[​IMG]

7. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY
    TAKAHASHI JURI

Somehow I still cannot believe she has gone this far. It's finally her 18th, then next year we will have her 19th, then the next year again we're going to have her 20th years old. Time flies so fast. I wish that Juri can be a better person, may her wish come true and may she bring Takahashi Team 4 into the best team ever yay! That picture of Juri riding the anpanman is so cuuuuuteee! :eek: Anyway, she seems to spent her day with Ricchan, from the morning 'till night, celebrating the birthday. Although there are two draftees who gave her an early birthday present, but I guess this one is more impactful to her since Ricchan tweeted out her crying face when she gave her letter and present to Juri.

juri.jpg

I feel happy whenever I see a Juricchan combi in any picture. Considering since her graduation, they both couldn't be together that much on screen. Most of the times, she's only with Yuria or Yui. But now, the old style Juricchan is back! She always looks so naturally happy with her. I wonder if Ryoka is going to sneak into her house and bring out a surprise cake again lol. I meant, last year Juri explained that she found out Ryoka was heading to her home for surprise party :lol: turned out failed lol

[​IMG]

Anyway guys, Jurichan will be the first main MC for "AKB48 no Konya wa Shikiritai". The show is still a part of Konya wa Otomari. Broadcast on Hulu 12 times after the end of AKB48 no Konya wa Otomari show on NTV. Members will be challenged with their MC skill in an "original corner" for each member. The game was dedicated to find the next generation MC in AKB48. The best MC will be determined after 12 times of broadcast

AKB48 no Konya wa Shikiritai is available in Hulu after the broadcast of AKB48 no Konya wa Otomari. AKB48 no Konya wa Otomari begins on October 5th at 25:29 - 25:59 JST.
    http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21844198.html

There is not much details yet about her part. However since the program will air two days from today, I guess it's better to wait than commenting first.
    We'll see if she's doing anything funny with it lol

Also here is her segment with Mako on BUBKA which was released on September 30th
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Juri-chan :ome::ome:

9. p0nk0tsu

p0nk0tsu Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Juri..
    :ome:
    yah!! Ricchan spending time with Juri in her birthday

JuRicchan its nice to see them together

image.png image.png image.png image.png

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2015
  10. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    First of all, happy birthday Juri-chan! You are a fast rising star and hopefully you will lead AKB one day!

I am looking forward to this very much! A weekly radio show is so great really. I miss the times when Paruru actually appeared on that show. With this new line-up, I am sure to listen every week!

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

:ome:Happy Birthday Juri :ome:

12. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Juri-chan! :)

13. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I love the birthday cake, looking so delicious!
    Happy birthday to Juri-chan <3 <3 <3

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    JURICHAN!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

18 FINALLY!!!!!!

:ome::ome::ome::ome:<3 <3 <3 :banana::banana::banana: <3 <3 <3 :ome::ome::ome::ome:

15. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Happy Birthday, Juri!!!!:ome::ome:

16. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday :ome::1st: Juri.

17. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

:ome:Happy Birthday Juri :ome:

18. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    A bit late, but happy birthday Juri! :ome:

I'm really looking forward to Takahashi Team 4.

=====

Yui and Juri went to Kyoto to celebrate Juri's birthday!

Yui kyoto 2015-10-03 juri arashiyama.jpg Yui kyoto 2015-10-03 juri gion.jpg Yui kyoto 2015-10-03 Juri kyoto_tower.jpg Juri kyoto 2015-10-03 1.jpg Juri kyoto 2015-10-03 2.jpg Yui kyoto 2015-10-03 Juri ring.jpg

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

20. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Yep, I think its clear Juri will be one of the leaders for the next gen. I think Yokoyama Yui is more of a counselor for girls in trouble.