1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Mikuni (Mikunin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by humbal, Feb 17, 2020.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    rps20200216_140419.jpg
    Name: mikuni takahashi (髙橋 未来虹)
    Zodiac: libra
    Birthday: September 27, 2003
    Hometown: tokyo,japan
    Height: 168.5 cm
    Blood Type: B

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

Reports from fans that went to the Sakamichi trainees concerts say that she has a strong stage presence and that she is a very good dancer. She left a lasting impression when she centered Keyaki's "Ambivalent"
    • plays the clarinet
    • good at sports
    • she's determined and hates losing

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  3. ICHiGo/46

ICHiGo/46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Berisa, Techi, Miipan, Bemiho
    She's a real beauty

4. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    She’s so pretty think I’ve found my 3ki oshi

5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mikuni in weekly playboy

rps20200323_192359.jpg

ETx45BWUcAAU8_4.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    She looks a little bit like Tomita

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mikuni first blog
    Translated by @theblueslope

[​IMG]

"Nice to meet you. This is Takahashi Mikuni, who had become a third generation member of Hinatazaka46! I've been waiting for this day to come. There's a lot of things I want to write and post so it's going to be long, but I'd appreciate if you would read it till the end!"

"First allow me to do a brief intro of myself!

At 16, I became a sophomore in high school this spring.

Birthday: september 27 of 2003
    Height: 168.5 cm
    Blood type: B

Specialty: I'll do my best to look for one...
    Hobbies: Listening to music, playing games.

Though it's been quite a while, but thank you for supporting me since the time I was a Sakamichi trainee and for coming to the tour, truly thank you very much!
    I've also read the fan letters! It's because of your support that I'm able to persist on until the day of my joining, in the announcement held on 2/16."

"As a member of Hinatazaka from now on, I'll do my best to be of help to the group as much as possible. I'll now show you some photos that were taken from the time we held the Sakamichi trainee tour!"

"Nogizaka46's 4th gen Matsuo Miyu-chan. During the tour, we practiced the dance together a lot. She knows hot to do a backflip.... so cool!"

[​IMG]

"Nogizaka46's 4th gen Sato Rika-chan. Sorry that it came out a bit blurry... because of our names we were lined up beside each other often, so we got to talk a lot. She's really cute, very doll-like!"

[​IMG]

The story changes again, but recently I appeared on YouTube for Hinatazaka 46's first anniversary!
    I am very happy to celebrate the first anniversary together, right after I joined.

This time, it was impossible for haruyo yamahuchi to participate, but I hope that one day, four third-generation students will be able to deliver the showroom.

[​IMG]

"Being in the middle of two cuties - it was Happiness for me. Next time it'll be the four of us...!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1247056188765691905?s=20

Mikuni's blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/33182?ima=0000&cd=member…

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  8. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Now that she mentions Suzu, I really can't help see them in each other!

New combi inc

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mikuni's blog translated by @theblueslope

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mikuni talk more about herself written in a profile-y format.

"I have a "my pace", hate-to-lose kind of personality. The type to get all hotheaded and fired up when I play games".

"People often point out my height for my first impression, but I'd like some other characteristics too... As for the origin of my name (未来虹), 'rainbow' (虹) is a symbol of happiness in Hawaii, so it's something like, they want my future (未来) to be full of happiness."

"I personally really love my name, Mikuni. My favorite foods are meat, cod roe, and sweet potatoes. Lately I've been really into chocolate gateau (sp?) too. My least favorite foods are vegetables and fruits. But lately I managed to get over curry and strawberries!"

"The subject I'm the best is japanese lit. while the subject I'm the least good at is math. As you can probably guess, I'm in social sciences. My favorite colors are black and light blue. I've been told that the color light blue (sky blue) looks good on me, it makes me happy!"

"For my favorite animals, I basically like all of them but dogs, cats, and rabbits in particular. Back in grade school, even though I wasn't a part of the class pet breeding committee, I used to play with our class' rabbit a lot!"

"My favorite season is the Fall. I like the atmosphere of it, plus my birthday is also in Fall. When I was a little kid I was terribly shy and all I did was imitate and follow after my older sister. I got hurt and injured a lot, so I had scars all over my face when I attended my kindergarten entrance ceremony. I'm a middle child, and I've experienced some bone fractures."

"My latest craze is Kimetsu no Yaiba. I watched the anime and got completely hooked, right now I want to pick up the manga! All the characters are interesting so I haven't decided on a favorite. The ones I'm into atm are Shinobu-chan, Muichiro-kun, Inosuke-kun, and Kanao-chan!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1252451879591661568?s=20

Mikuni's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/33448?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 3
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mikuni blog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Looking back on photos taken in May last year, we had athletic meets that time. So nostalgic! This year's athletics meets was cancelled. It's a bit... no, well, a lot of a bummer."

"My favorite event is the bar-pulling! I'm not particularly strong or anything, I'd usually rely on my speed. But it didn't work out too well in high school, it was a close match and I got sand all over me. I remember giving my mom a hard time when washing my jersey :("

"Ta-da! The first photo of us! It's been a while since we met Hinano-chan that day. I got to feel her tremendous idol aura up close! We tried to arrange a video call for the other day but Morimoto couldn't make it to the call - we promised next time it's gonna be all four!"

[​IMG]

"I'm going to talk some more about the Sakamichi trainees On Keyakizaka 2nd gen's Masumoto Kira's blog, there was a question? or maybe request? ...asking her to pick one new 2nd gen girl to draw a portrait of. I was able to guess which girl she drew,

"I had a remote janken match with Nogi 4th gen's Matsuo Miyu-chan with a bet at stake: the loser will have to pull their hair into high twintails! And I won. So I succeeded in making Miyu-chan do twintails. My eyes were on alert as I snagged a screecap of it. Great job, me!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1260078135573241861?s=20

Mikuni's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/33756?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 3
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mikuni blog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"I cut my bangs by a ve-ry short length, though I think it's fairly difficult to notice. (...) I'm writing this during the commute from school back home while slightly swaying in the train in a sleepy state, so I'm sorry if the blog's a bit rough to read."

"Did you catch the latest HinaAi episode? Us, 3rd gens' got to participate in an academics test episode. Yes, I was considered smart back in middle school. There were 60-something people in my year... I didn't get called in during the part where we had to fill in the empty parts of the map of Japan, so I probably got the answer correct. I haven't been called out for an answer yet, but the thought of getting called out for my test answers is something that sends the chills down my spine..."

"I've been told by others that appearance-wise, I don't look like someone who does well in my studies so I would like to wipe that image clean off me! I want to have a "good at studies" image to me!"

"Right now I want to have a new pair of glasses. When I bought my current glasses, it was mostly for school, the rims are so thick that it's inconvenient to use daily, so I've been looking for something with thinner rims and light color."

"I think I'd like it to have some UV protection too, since I don't have the confidence to wear sunglasses......"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1273213505722712066?s=20

Mikuni's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/34363?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 2
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mikuni's blog

[​IMG]

Blog title: "Genius Marimoto"

"Everyone, did you watch the latest HinaAi? I finished not far off from my paper test results - coming at 8th place in the buzzer quiz! Personally, I'm very satisfied with this result! I've tried my best after all!"

"Next time I'll try to aim for a little higher! There was a lot of funny parts throughout the buzzer quiz too. The part that made me lose it was Morimoto's "genius" buzzer button. When I saw it, I said, "Heh, actual geniuses wouldn't call themselves geniuses...""

"I think that was the first time I ever tsukkomi'd her. Go me!!! Next episode will be an episode about Kageyama-san. Recording it, I was able to know more about the charms Kageyama-san possessed! Make sure to not miss the episode!!!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1280465533293359104?s=20

Mikuni's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/34679?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 1
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mikuni showroom

[​IMG]

Credits to uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

Platinum flash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Squeeeps

Squeeeps Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    Someone made a Takahashi Mikuni laugh compilation because she laughs so much.:lol: Is it weird that I find her big all-out laughter strangely/uniquely cute and contagious[hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
  15. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Her smile/laugh are so adorable. Yeah, kudos to whoever picked these girls for Hinatazaka - all three of them are really fantastic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

Just realise she got a lot of screentime in HinaAi [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday mikuni chan
    :ome:
    [​IMG]