1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    My parents differ 10 years, and I have had a girlfriend that was 7 years younger (but ... males in my family look younger then they are ;) )
    But 15 years is a lot, even with 7 years sometimes my girlfriend would refer to something which made me realise there was quite an age gap :/

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  2. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    The most worrying thing is always about the late years. Males already have statistically slightly shorter average lifespan than females, so you must really know yourself well and plan the late years accordingly if you're going to marry a guy 15 years older.

3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Great news, so happy for Takamina.

4. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    • Like Like x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    That's a great pic .... but it does look likes he's stepping on the hem of her dress, that's bit weird ;)
    (and something you as a photographer always miss, but then notice in post-processing :/ unless you are really good at your job)

But Takamina looks great as a bride

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I keep thinking of the Mechaike dokkiri when the group was asked about who they would like to marry, and she answered a short man (given her "date" in the dokkiri). All her friends were like "wtf"; Takamina always said she wants to marry a tall man.

• Like Like x 2
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Tall ..... and handsome :D

The other Mechaike member never stopped rubbing that in with Takashi Okamura-san :D "so, that means he's short *and* ugly" :D

The third degree interrogation Nyan-nyan, Miichan and Sasshii started was hilarious, I hope they won't do that to Takamina's real husband ;)

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You guys are making me want to rewatch that Mechaike special [hehe]

• Like Like x 4
  10. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Nyannyan, Sasshi, Miichan part was the best! I also love that before they knew it was Okamura they talked about how stylish his clothes were, so he must be handsome, and when they thought she might be dating someone from EXILE.

I'm going to have to rewatch it when I get home!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I still have a sneaky suspicion those three had serious doubts about the validity of Takamina dating Okamura, it's a pity Miichan got cut off when she said "She cried too much!" because we'll always wonder what she would have said next ... otoh ... what we got was Sasshii mimicking Okamura touching Takamina .... :D
    It's kinda weird Mako-chan got scolded online for not using an honorific (Gun-chan) while Sasshii and Miichan are kinda mercilessly mocking Okamura .... otoh ... I remember de BAKA48 Mechaike ... he got it coming ... and, took it in stride.

12. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    I agree, I think they knew it was a prank, especially when they started to call it out. I don't even know how Takamina could keep from cracking for so long with those three. But lol Saaaaeee.

13. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I´m very happy for Takamina!.I wonder if someone has the translation of her tweet?. Sorry,I tried to translate but it was impossible to read her letter.

14. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    @dutchie
    Those three never bought into it after it was revealed to be Okamura. That's why they seperated them from the others.
    And if you look at the "reveal", where Okamura joins in to apologize, they basically have 3 groups:
    1)Sasshi/Miichan/Kojiharu
    2)Other Veteran Members that have known Takamina for years and also worked on Mechaike before. (Jurina, Sae etc.)
    3)Younger members and those that weren't that close to Takamina.

Only the last group remained silent and worried, group 2 broke down laughing realising what was happening and group 1 joked around the whole time, with Miichan going for the perfect Variety fodder in commenting about Okamura being the opposite of Takaminas type.
    Most of the involved members knew after that part what was happening I'd say.
    Sae's expression the moment Okamura entered screamed of her thinking "how could I ever fall for this?" [hehe]

15. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

This seems like a domino with so many marriages. :cute:

Congratulations Takamina :flower:

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This is my rough, quick translation of the letter;

To all of the fans who have always supported me, to everyone who is concerned,

I am sorry about talking about private matters, but
    I, Takahashi Minami, registered in marriage on May 1 with a man whom I have had a long relationship with.

I would like to report on what I did. He was born in the Showa era, he is 15 years older, and I was born in the Heisei era, and we decided to walk into "Reiwa" as a family at the beginning of the new era.

He is a very gentle man who is also liked by my crazy cats at home.
    His smile supports me daily.

From now on, I'd like to build a family with him that is unique to us, while co-operating as a couple.
    I will continue to work hard, so I hope you will treat me warmly in the future.

May 2, 2019

Takahashi Minami (signature)

• Like Like x 5
  18. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    OMG Thank you so much @bonjourmarlene .This was a super cute letter!!!!!!!.Is nice that he is liked by her cats as well haha.

19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Just an aside ... it might be just one cat (it's Japanese, which can be pretty ambiguous about these kind of things) .... I think I've seen only one cat her twitter feed, anyway, Takamina was worried sick when it went for surgery earlier this year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Not quite sure if I've understood this correctly but ModelPress has just published an article about Takamina in which it looks like she appeared on a Fuji TV show with her new husband but he hid his face with a towel:

58410986_2046166362355141_3279425445941554231_n.jpg

Article URL: https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1838284

• Like Like x 1