1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

lol D: im so late.. i found the confession
    *EDIT* Im Sorry If i REPOSTED some あつみなViDeo's.. XD
    &
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPAOIIJsXO0[/yt]
    [hehe] cap is so into it.

& TAKA ACCHAN GUYS..

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y84uJZ5aQ1k[/yt]
    well its some one singing.. i wish Acchan & Takamina sung it..

:D
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf-OCIHtMbc[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3orRFqxiy3o[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hGmuaA99MQ[/yt]
    &
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdwFoWGaqUE[/yt]

2. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    ROFL. Deja Vu.
    Just in case you or anybody else missed anything- here's what I posted about 6 pages back. :D
    Atleast it's nice to know that this couple is so popular that people are making more and more videos of them. lol.
    ---

Gah, I feel so Takamina deprived ATM. It's like I'm just waiting for something big and exciting to happen...maybe it's just the college stress I'm having. Haven't been my usual self lately. XD

3. jmusicvidfan

jmusicvidfan Kenkyuusei

^lol, I've been feeling the same way, and I'm a couple years from attending college. I agree that somthing big and exciting should happen, not bad exciting, good exciting though.

4. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

^
    well...7 more days and we'll have something big to talk about :XD:
    OMG I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT IM SO EXCITED! I just rechecked my order on HMV and was like AHHHHHH SO EXCITED!! I love the song!!! And a Takamina center dance shot?? DO WANT!! I've been dying to the see the COMPLETE dance, not just part of it
    And with this weeks AKBingo ... :XD:
    Good luck with all the college stuff btw

LOL!!!! :rofl: I can't stop watching that 'Takamina makes a new friend' video
    [​IMG]
    She's such a brat, but a super hilarious one :rofl:

And Mocchi's confession LOL!!! Though I swear the best part of that video was the Ponjuro dance :rofl: ROFLMAO!!! That's another thing I can't stop watching ahhahah. How awesome would it be if they released a full song of her singing that :XD:

When I read that Takamina showed up I just loved her all the more. She's such a great person... and I like how she turned up purely to encourage Sayaka and represent the rest of the Teams. She really is a good captain and friend...and IMO she left pretty quickly because wanted to give the Old Team K girls time with Sayaka and I think she knew that if she stayed it would have broken the specialness (love the english lol) of the old Team K gathering...you know what I mean? Or maybe It only makes sense in my head :XD: and maybe she just left cause she needed to sleep :XD: hahaha

Oh you guys might have seen it before, but this was posted a while back on the Saeyaka blog. Takamina's comment on Sayaka from her PB
    In light of this, I think Takamina probably really understood Sayaka's decision and why she made it. Come to think of it, I didn't hear much surprise in Takamina's voice when she showed up... which makes me think that either Sayaka told her about the decision beforehand, or that she was expecting something of the sort from Sayaka, or she's good at handling surprises. *shrugs*

Hello Kitty pajamas [hehe]

Just in general on a random side note, the friendship and support that the AKB girls show each other is beautiful and is one of the things that make me proud to be a fan. And Sayaka... her character is another thing that makes me proud to be a fan of an idol group that has such admirable personalities in it.

And again, I've written way much more than I was originally planning to in here :fp:

5. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

And my deprivation slightly goes away...I almost forgot about this weeks AKBINGO.
    Seeing Taka eat food from a stranger's(?) plate...tomorrow is going to be a great day. :D
    And thanks. lol.

Seriously, once Beginner promotions officially start, I'll be along for the ride, waiting for Takamina to choose herself as center during a live. That's going to be the shiz. B-)

Oh, I think I know what you mean, because I can agree on that. It's definitely something I can see Takamina doing, considering her character. lol.

And with Sayaka calling Takamina first, I think Sayaka knew Takamina (if she gave any hint to her decision) would handle it well and give her a peace of mind for the moment. Like visiting the almighty sage before a big decision. lol. Well...something like that. Like you, maybe it only makes sense in my head. XD

It amazes me all the time that Takamina is only a year older than me. She's wise beyond her years and is such a great person, no matter how small she physically is. Extremely talented and a well-rounded character as well. A person worth admiring, AKB or not.

BTW, other than what was on the SaeYaka blog and the bits and pieces around here, has anyone taken up a full translation project (or planned to) on Takamina's PB yet? Is it in the process somewhere that I am unaware of?? I'm still in the wait of a full-PB translation miracle. XDD

6. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

^ I sorta volunteered... then ran off and read it myself. :p

btw, guys, I hope you know the takaXatsu stuff you can post in the the akb48 gl/yuri thread!

That way when major news happens with takamina, we can read about it without wading through a lot of fangirling. And if you have something takacchan you wanna share, you can always post a 'hey, check out gl/yuri thread, i posted a OMGFANGIRLTAKACCHAN video!' and everyone could run over there.

Just to tidy up the thread a little bit, guys. I leave it at your discretion since i'm not a mod and I know stuff overlaps.... but seriously, guys. It's a hassle to wade through a lot of posts.

please and thanks.

7. felsarch

felsarch Kenkyuusei

Aww but where's the fun in that?

For instance, 10/19/10, Acchan in Heart Songs answering fans' questions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0hYo21Yhow

Starting 0:30,
    Fan letter question (read by Acchan): Among AKB members, who do want as your boyfriend and who as girlfriend?

Acchan answer: (no hesitation) Boyfriend, Takamina. (hesitate a little) Girlfriend... I think Miichan would be nice (laugh), though Sae-chan is very cool too~~

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The point isn't to kill the Taka-Achaan fun, but rather to move the fun over to a thread specifically designated for pairings and the like.

9. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

I do get where immo is coming from...and I do agree with her. Lol there's probably more talk about Acchan in the Takamina thread than there is in the Acchan thread lol. Though I suppose it's a little difficult to know where to draw the line, you know? Cause sometimes it's so tied in together.

Either way, sorry immo, I'll try tone it down on my part when it comes to TakAcchan stuff :) and to the rest of the Takamina thread regulars: everyone, let's try tone it down a bit aswell, aye? (And let's show that GL/Yuri thread some love and use it to it's full potential! [hehe]

Sage.... that's giving me deja vu... wasn't there one girl who said that Takamina was like a sage or something? Or is my imagination making things up and pretending that it's something I read in the past? Hmm..

And I totally agree with you. I'm sometimes amazed by the fact that she's only a year older than me too... though I think it's partly because she had to grow up quickly because of the nature of her job. I mean, she's been bred, nurtured and nudged to fill a captain/leadership role for years, and I think that that combined with her natural character is why she is so mature now... again, that might have made sense in my head only :XD:
    Though either way, I agree with you again that AKB or not, Takamina is someone worth admiring. Ahhh I love my oshi <3

Me too.... meeeee too :XD:

Lol!! Poor Takamina...the girls really can't see her as anything but a boy [hehe] Thanks for the translations felsarch!

10. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

HEY GUYS WATS UP?!?! [rock]
    hisashiburi da ne?
    man i got so much catching up to do here, i think ive got about 13 or 14 pages to go through :fp: you guys sure have been busy huh? :approve: and hey it looks like we got a couple of new takarmy members! [party] hey guys nice to meetcha hope youve been enjoying your time here [rock]

anyways ima start catching up now just wanted to let you guys know that im back :)

11. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

^ ^ Thanks for understanding, AON. You rock. :D Hopefully I'll have a surprise for you end of this week for understanding. hahaha

i love taka, and takacchan was fine but there was too much of that after a while. :p

12. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

^
    :^O^: what can we say, fans will be fans <3

13. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ For better or for worse. :fear:

14. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

Yes and fans also go to concerts just to boo a group, or bring a knife to a concert, fans also send letters with ink made out of their menstral blood, fans also boo a member of the same group they support because they may have said something about another member, fans also change oshi's like its their pair of clothes, fans...

... ok am not pointing you out specifically but fans do alot of crazy things. Please keep the takamina thread clean, a little fangirling is fine but please keep it in moderation. I used to frequent the this thread but recently have been forced to avoid it at times due to all the spammed girlism. If you are going to talk about takachhan, or takamichan or taka... please put it in the gl/yuri thread or at least please put it in a spoiler tag.

Thank you please don't kill me :fear:

15. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ O.O Fan letters made out of their... not even gonna go there [puke]

My two cents... don't kill me! :fear:
    I personally don't find the "fangirling" annoying... after all I think it's safe to say that the majority of the fans who frequent this thread, and essentially who are Takamina fans, are girls, so... sorry? XD There's gonna be fangirling, and I think that's an aspect that idenifies the Takamina thread, but I get where you're coming from. I mean there are times where I check the thread and I'm like "Fangasming, fangasming, fangasming... any Taka news? xD" but still, it's fun because it's a place for everyone to talk about everything Takamina ^^ But like I said, I totally get where you're coming from :) I just personally wouldn't put TakaAcchan stuff in the GL/Yuri thread because even though I make jokes and stuff I see their relationship as purely a friendship one (as much sexual tension and hillarity there is [hehe]) but like I said, that's just me.

But uh yeah, I'm sorry for not posting too much myself (although I HAVE been reading the thread... just keep forgetting to post xD)... school has been insanely busy lately and I've been stressing like crazy :fp: (and as giddy knows already I also have like 3 part time jobs lol). I'd also like to apoligize for not updating Tottemo! Takamina in a little while but like Japanime_1 said there isn't much Takamina news going on as of late. I can't even post blog translations because she hasn't been updating :fp: But I've been trying to work on her Oricon interview more, and I hope to have a bunch of updates by the end of the week :)

... But I'm digressing :blush: Oh, and to add one more thing: If anyone can post a download link to that super HQ version of Itoshisa no Accel I'd love you forever :inlove:

16. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah, taka doesn't update her blog at all. lol. What was that brand new laptop for?! Give it to me if you don't use it! :p

17. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

18. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
  19. mr.chuzzle

mr.chuzzle Kenkyuusei

My opinion regarding takacchan:
    I don't really like girlxgirl stuff....but, whether it's a news, fangirling, lifestyle, hairstyle, gossip, lovestory, etc... in the end it's still about takamina...Sometimes takamina's fans imagination are quite funny. heheh! and this is not "takamina news thread" anyways... :fear:

Thanks shanelee for the download link *grab*

20. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

*hugs forever* ^^ :inlove: Thank you so much~! <3

@htmfan Give me a couple days, or at least until after I survive my Italian midterm this afternoon, and I'll try translating them :) They seem pretty short, so hopefully I'll be able to do them, so at least figure out the gist of it ^^; Kanji still proves to be my enemy... lol.