1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

This pic is just way too cute. She looks so innocent looking :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

2. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei

Also this:
    [​IMG]
    (sorry for the crappy quality... got it of youtube lol)

Takamina rocked this week's AKBINGO lol :D

3. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

^ I loved that part. When she got Tomochin out she was so happy.

4. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

That's the look of her losing her soul. :lame: lol.

5. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

Takamina left such a impression on me in this episode. First she made me laugh like no other when she hit Tomochin [hehe]
    and then she got probably the most humiliating punishment and you could have. She was very cute while doing it but I figured it must have taken a lot of guts - to throw away your pride like that as well.
    And when she said that they look at her as if she were trash, I just... .. bawled ;A;

our captain is admirable <3

6. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Oh yeah, I forgot. Still she looks cute.

7. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari

After watched Team A concert in Osaka, I came up with this
    I love her live voice more than the recording one. The recording is great, of course, more emotion.
    But I think the raw voice fit the song more than the voice editing.
    Maybe, it's just me :D

8. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

No, I agree with you. I also prefer the live over the studio version. <3

9. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    [hehe] I have to LOL when I hear her deep voice :XD:
    I like how clear the studio recording is, but I like her expression in the lives...aww heck, I just like hearing her say it, full stop.

And no here's the part where I play 'catch up'

Lol! I was wondering when someone was going to bring up Takamina's armband :XD: I absolutely love that she has it, and it looks so badass. I totally wish that the armband was show front on... I would like to steal the pic for a sig :XD:

@bou-j525 and shanelee I really like the fanfic and the artwork!! [clap] Hahahah I'm hungering for even more fanart/fanfic and whatnot *hunger* I really can't get enough of it and am always wishing that there's more :XD:

Omg, I was literally just thinking about the sales figures for Takamina's photobook! I really really really hope it did well. Thanks for the links htmfan! And Chobi...I love you ^o^

Takamina, Yuko and Itano on All Night Nippon (The rest of it can be found in that users channel).
    Omg, even if I didn't understand it...it was awesome!!! Takamina is so funny to listen to :XD: and LOL she does robot voices better than Q10 :XD:

And for the people who don't want to/can't download the Ariyoshi episode (though if you can, you should, cause its pretty darn interesting) here's most of the bit with Takamina in it (though I missed the TakaYuu bit that Japanime capped)
    There are some really awesome moments in there, and stealing someone's words .... "Seriously guys, love for this Captain is growing every moment." :p

This ep really slammed in the Captain aspect of Takamina's role in AKB. With her holding papers and talking with staff (and it was really nice to see some of the backstage footage with her and the staff... I've always wanted to see part of what she does behind the scenes, because we rarely see her just hanging out/waiting for the event to start with the girls in the make-up room or backstage before a concert in any of the Making Ofs so I always wonder where she is and what she's doing)
    And damn I just admire her more and more every time. Her hug with Uchida and the fact that she cried for her when Uchida won... and Takamina calling AKB a Family... you can just FEEL the love that Takamina has for AKB48 and all its members. The girl has such a big heart. <3

She looked so adorable in that screencap that Japanime posted! Reminded me of a really cute puppy :XD: , so adorabubble.

And the way they showed her being serious and working hard, and then talking seriously, and then show her goofing around with the other members, reminds me of that thing that one of the girls once said that Takamina knows how to balance between work and fun. And it really shows...what a champ.

I also found it interesting that in this Ariyoshi Episode, there were times when they mentioned something along the lines of 'Takahashi Minami, AKB captain' not, 'Takahashi Minami, Team A Captain' ... was I just hearing wrong? Or did they actually allude to the fact that she's the captain of ALL AKB48 and not just Team A?

and LOL!! TAKAMINA IN AKBINGO!!!!
    She PWNED this episode!! I mean, she's always always entertaining in the Dodgeball episodes, but darn, how can such a small body be so full of WIN?

Her YEAH! And the whole Restaurant thing was hilarious! Though poor thing, it must have been so hard for her, especially because she seems like the type of person to hold respect and manners and all that stuff in high regard. And she lost her soul? :XD: Poor thing :XD:

Was anyone else thinking that she looks really good in the sports gettup? Like, a cool 'I-wish-I-looked-that-cool-in-shorts-and-a-tshirt' kinda way?
    And she's looked uber cute too...cool, but cute :XD:

And Beginner...Takamina is perfect for Beginner. She PWNS it. (Actually, her and Yuko really caught my eye in the dance ...but then again, I have really biased eyes :XD: ) And on that random note..3 MORE DAYS!!!

A couple of pics from ANN:
    [​IMG] Glasses <3
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And this one isn't from ANN...but it's one of my fav shots from that Beginner 6 Dance version preview on AKBingo two weeks ago... she just looks so good in that whole bit.
    [​IMG]

Btw,Japanime, I've been admiring it since I first saw the changes...but damn your sig is fracking AWESOME!

Oh LOL, some peeps at 2ch found this :XD:
    LOL at the fact that it's mens, but OMG I totally want one!

10. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

Takamina looks so cute wearing that black jacket with wings! Is that jacket from JEREMY SCOTT?

11. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

@htmfan: LOL; I love her princely deep voice. [blush]

Been waiting for someone to upload this. I missed the first half on KeyHole, so thanks!
    Seriously, Taka-robot needs to make a guest appearance on Q10 or something... [hehe] A cute robot needs a cool robot best friend. <3
    My thoughts exactly. But it's as I expected; if she's not hanging with members-goofing around or sleeping, then she's working her butt off. Like during the part after TakaYuu's loses and they found out Haruna won her first match, she was elated but as you can see from the staff behind her, she's still has a job to do.
    [​IMG]

Like, serious conversation/interview -> interupt w/ a yay NyanNyan won! and leave the staff guy hangin for a minute -> back to serious conversation. I mean, it really shows her status and influence in the events with her interactions with the staff. Etc. I really like that.
    You weren't hearing wrong. Because...
    If you were, then we're both deaf with bias. lol.
    I'm liking Ariyoshi's staff... :whistle:

And LOL @ the jacket originally aimed at guys...well, that doesn't stop Taka...nor me for the matter, because I want one too right now. Too bad it's sold out on the Japanese site; it probably did once people found out Takamina bought one. XD Quite fashionable and pretty pricey too. Wow.
    ---

Edit:
    Now that I noticed berlaberla mentioned the jacket's from Jeremy Scott, I went Googling...I found other "wing" apparel he does. I bet you Taka would love these shoes.
    I would so buy this for her next birthday or something (are shoes allowed to be sent?). lol. It came in other colors, but it's black. She likes black. And it would match with her jacket. Just putting that out there. [blush]

Lastly, here's another pic of Takamina. She went out with Miichan for some awesome omelets. :corr:
    [​IMG]

12. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

dedicating my 100th post to none else but Takamina <3
    あたしは君しか愛せないんだ!!!

13. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

yo guys long time no see^^
    I have to catch up a lot of takamina news lol I really like her role in beginner and if I don't mistake there is a takamina version I'll buy it if so

14. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei

^ Yup! There is a Takamina centre version for the danceshot =) If I'm not mistaken it's with the type B version

15. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

whooooaaaa......lot of takamina news...... [shock] [shock] maaan....i havent open the threat for about a couple days and there already 2 page ahead... :D guess got to catch up fast... :)

by the way thats armband is totally rock... [rock] [rock] isanyone in here could make the logo same as it?it would be so great if i can use it in my jacket / jersey... [rock]

and from which ariyoshi there is takamina n yuko scene in janken? [think]

16. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Ep. 30 (101022)... I think.. :fear:

17. felsarch

felsarch Kenkyuusei

Ahh what is Akbingo! w/o Takamina getting hurt one way or another? lol

I enjoyed the 101020 episode greatly! Probably more than some of you guys since to me, it is pretty obvious that the restaurant scene is staged. That said, it still is nice to see NTV give the Akbingo! production team the greenlight for these kind of things, a testament to AKB's rising popularity.

I personally I'm not too crazy about Beginner, however, I do like what they did on the Akbingo! live performance: where they make it look like Takamina is the one to decide and signal the group which version/formation to use. That just looks fantastically badass and very fitting for THE Captain. (I do wish this is the case for real, but logic says most likely for events it is decided beforehand rather than have Taka call the shot on the fly)

18. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

OMG, has anyone seen any traces of this week's MuJack ft. Takamina (the one where AKB guests)!?
    I'm going crazy trying to find it anywhere and everywhere...or have they delayed it until next week?

EDIT: Ok; so I checked the site. Next MuJack is this coming Friday. :fp: I should've known they wouldn't air it until Beginner's actual release. lol.

Anyways, until that episode surfaces...let's recap last week. I'll let you guys die again, 3x in a row. lol.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxUQYtRS3Os[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-eLyEfp33c[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puDtAP6lPWE[/yt]

The user's also uploaded a few more Taka moments we've all seen already but you can enjoy those too again if you want. :)

But seriously...I want to see this week's MuJack. :confused:
    Where is my Mocchi-Taka ear fetish!?? [​IMG] Guess I'll wait it out SOME MORE. :fp:

19. Yukopon

Yukopon Kenkyuusei

^

Takamina looks so pretty there :3 ♥

20. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

Oh Takamina, why must you be such a beauty :inlove:
    I can't wait for the next MUJACK episode either, need to see the Mocchi&Takamina part <3