1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

^Even if you know already, I'll say it anyways.. I FREAKIN LOVE YOU DUDE..

2. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

huh this thread seems to have slowed down a bit, but even so i still missed so much :cry:
    thanks for all the pics/links and vids everyone! [bow]
    man i really should start remembering to watch everything i download from HO! :fp:
    maybe i should start making reminders for myself whenever i download something coz i cant always watch what i download right away as i would like :(

anyways, i know its late but, congratulations on your 1000th post japanime! [party] our captain would be proud [nod] cool banner btw. takamina and her duck friend= :1st:

3. jellymomo

jellymomo Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Yes, indeed I do. Thanks :)

I'm totally loving Tamamina's hair lately. At the risk of sounding like some pervy old man...it makes me want to just reach out and touch it. Too cute :cute:

PB Update:
    Working on "The history of Takamina 15,000 word interview." I'll post it in pieces since I need to catch up on yuko and acchan's dramas)

4. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Pfft, love you...ha.
    Can I marry you? :XD:
    But seriously, THANKS! :worthy: I seriously LOVE watching stuff like this. :3

And to jellymomo! :omg: Wow, I'll be giving you my appreciation in advance. Awesome, awesome. <3

5. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

YAY!!! Been wanting to know what it says there instead of just looking at her cute pictures when she was small, when she was just starting in AKB and how she matured and became cuter and cooler in it xD..

Looking forward to your update.. Thanks again :)

6. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

WARNING!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!! :omfg: :omfg: :XD: :XD:
    [​IMG]

And THANKSS you guy!! for everything!! I have alot to catch up!! :D

7. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

^ :cute: :drool: :inlove:
    thankyou so much for that gif! takamina looks so freaking adorably cute! and is it just me or does she look younger there somehow? makes me wanna go and cuddle her so much :inlove:

-momo-
    wow thank you so much in advance for the hard work youre putting forth for us :worthy: :worthy: ill be looking forward to you translations [rock]

8. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

The GIF... the GIF :omfg: ... so so so cute :cute: .. How can you be so cute Minami.. If you don't mind, can I use that GIF as my Avie or sig?..

EDIT: ooh ooh.. 500th post in Takahashi's thread.. Hooray since I totally missed my 400th marker xD.. Umm Yea.. Go Captain!!!

EDIT2: V Thank You :)

9. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

@ra-nyan: please,by all mean..i love to see you guy like my work. Just use it wherever you want. Our Capt was so adorable there..i can't help but make that gif..

10. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Okay, I just got done watching what makistar posted. Highlights:
    -NEEDS MOAR ITOSHISA BACKSTAGE-REHEARSAL FOOTAGE. (*_*)
    -Am I the only one that gets so excited when I see her handling papers/schedules? XD
    -Taka-Sasshi bonding!! :chuffed:
    -*coughobviouscoupleclothingcough* :fear:
    -And lastly,

OKOM = 女と子供は俺が守る ("Onna to Kodomo wa Ore ga Mamoru")
    a.k.a: "I will protect the women and children".

Whether it's her own phrase or not, way to be damn cool, Takamina. [cool]
    She's such a chivalrous... ...boy. :hehe: I love it when she uses "ore". :3 I also love how TGSK(?) patted her on the back like, "that's ma boy". XD
    ---
    PS: Taka updated the blog again...well, aren't we getting used to that more often? XD

[​IMG]
    ...speaking of which, I wonder how Chobi's doing in the afterlife? :awesome:

Congrats ra-nyan. [party]
    And thanks shanelee. <3 Now I don't have to loop that part in the video anymore...I'll just watch that gif. or ra-nyan's new avatar.XD

11. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

So that's where she went.. no wonder I haven't heard from her [hehe] ..

You're not the only one who gets excited when she was handling papers/schedules xD.. And that OKOM was really cool.. Wearing her Itoshisa costume and her light saber in hand, she will protect the women and children :XD: .. Taka your so awesome..

12. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Ahh Maki!! You beat me!! I watched that on Youtube the other day, and managed to capture a low quality version thingo of it (...after it got deleted...damn I knew I should have ripped it), and was waiting to get back from work before I posted it! But thanks and I love you anyway! :XD:
    And just in case you guys can't download it for some odd reason,And so it won't be as much of a waste that I uploaded it :XD: here's the lower quality YT version.

- I know!! MOAR ITOSHISA FOOTAGE PLZ!! Though It's kinda made up for by the fact that there is so much Takamina in the backstage footage
    - Nope, you definitely weren't the only one getting excited by her handling paper/schedules ...hell, I got excited when I heard her counting for the girls in rehearsal :XD: and I get excited by huddles too... And on the enjin note.... TEAM A HAS A NEW ENJIN!!! I think... right? It's kinda exciting that they have one though..because before they only used to use like... the AKB48 one (which probably has a shiatload of history behind it dating back to the early days ..but yeah)
    - Hahhaha I LOLed at the matching clothing too :XD:
    - So THAT'S what it means?! That's AWESOME! Cool stuff! Way cool stuff! So fitting :XD:

Oh and dude!! Thanks for the gif!!!!! I rewatched that moment quite a few times... now I just have an easier way of doing it LOL! ADORABUBBLENESS IS ADORABLE!!! So cuuuttee!! kyun~

13. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

makistar, thank yooou :inlove: so glad it had lots of Taka-goodness for us to appreciate <3
    and yeees, Takamina handling paperwork is unexplainably hawt, lol.

BTW, where is the cute Taka chewing gif from? must watch it *___* (I'm always the misinformed one lol)

14. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

15. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

:drool: <3 :inlove:

That's our Captain.. so pretty

16. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

dearest one and all, taka-fans far and wide. Christmas is just around the corner and Santa-memorybreak and his merry elves... who shall remain nameless... lol... has asked who wants a taka t-shirt? they are limited (i dunno how many there are but not more than 10 shirts per design) and ALL you have to do like the Sasshi hoodies (for those of you that were lucky enough to get one) is to pay for shipping. I'm thinking to make it fair, those who want it I'ma stick your name in a cap and raffle off what available shirts we have.

Take a look see, my dears. Tell me what you think.

FIRST SHIRT:
    front:
    [​IMG]
    and back!:
    [​IMG]

SECOND SHIRT:
    [​IMG]

The raffle... will happen at a later time when I figure out when the shirts can be finished and sent out. :p So if you're interested, tell me. :D

17. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

The first shirt is so AWESOME :XD: .. Oh man, if I get that job in the theaters I'm so gonna get me that one.. gotta straighten up for my interview

Awesome designs .. But is it all Women's shirts?

18. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

it'll be both in men's and women's shirts. cause hell i want one too hahaha

19. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    I'm PM-ing you. WILL PM IMMO. XD

I definitely want a chance in getting one of those Taka-duck shirts. That one is way beyond epic. :D

20. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

whao [shock] awsome shirts i want one!!