1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

The most recent No Sleeves blog entry was Takamina's so I'm just going to toss it here ^^

It's Takahashi Minami☆Sunday☆ - November 18, 2010
    I’m home, the first photoshoot is finished <3
    I photographed for “Sunday”
    It’ll be the first released of the New Year!
    It will be released on January 4th
    Since next year is the year of the rabbit,
    I photographed with some rabbits ♪
    There were like 80 of them!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Amaziiing!!!! Lol lol
    This one is my favorite <3
    [​IMG]
    I asked, “Does it have a name?”
    They answered, “It still doesn’t have one, do you want to give it one?”
    So, I decided on “Ichigo Daifuku”!!
    Isn’t it cute? ^^
    It just wants some love; it was lonely when I left
    Be happy! Ichigo Daifuku!!
    PS: This is the cushion I used while photographing
    [​IMG]
    It’s pink, so of course I like it~
    And!!
    This is a stylish Christmas present from Sunday-san <3
    [​IMG]
    YAPPI ♪YAPPI ♪

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Source: http://blog.oricon.co.jp/no3b/

2. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    THANKS!!!
    Takamina surrounded by bunnies? Ah...I see the reason for the bunny ears then. Always the pink lover~ <3

And that was so cute she showed favoritism and concern for one out of like 80 rabbits.
    That rabbit is literally going to be forever blessed now. :D

She really is quite the animal lover. I have this sweet childish image in my head of the naming situation. [blush]

Become a legacy, Ichigo Daifuku, for you have been dubbed by the Suberi Queen!!! :D

3. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

Takamina can do it all! Oh why must she fit in everything... [blush]
    Can't get enough of her blogging mania! Keep 'em coming~
    I'm surprised that she's that active now when it's as the busiest. haha. well, expected from our captain, ey? <3

www Ichigo Daifuku, so much cuter when named by Takamina!
    AKB is nothing without Takamina uhuhuh [hehe]

4. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

^
    ^Fo' sho [cool] I mean out of the 80 rabbits, Ichigo Daifuku had been chosen by the captain herself. Lucky rabbit =D

Thank you Kanki for the translations!

Bunny Takamina @bou-j525's post above is ADORABLE (and LOL... Lol XD)
    Also, I see Takamii!!! <3

And regarding Takamina's storyline in the Beginner PV, how cool is she? I mean seriously. =) It reminds me abit of arsencoffee's interpretation of Takamina's role. Well, it's a little different... But heck, either way they're both cool [cool]

As a side, personal -sorta- note- Kinda OT hence spoiler:
    I have to say man, I miss this thread. Not that I have been gone long or anything... It's just that this week's been draging on for me with my busy schedule... I miss Takamina, the Takarmy and AKB48
    Well, I'll be off to the Culture Shock event at my school (representing Japan! =D) later. And guess who's gonna blast Beginner and AKB48 music the whole night? =D
    Too bad you guys all don't go to my school... We could've done the dance for Beginner as Japan's perf lol

5. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

Wow too much takamina thing to catch up lol

Ore mo xD I think it's so cool [rock]

So cute !!! I wanna buy a lot of candies and give to her xD

@immo : Ohhhh the shirt are awesome :omfg:

What has our captain with animals ? Before ducks and now bunnies lol but it's funny ^^

6. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

:rofl: Out of 80 rabbits that probably look the same and/or very similar, she manages to pick a favourite :rofl: (That somehow made me giggle when I read that) I wonder how she chose it :XD: and LOL at the name hahah it's so random, but so cute! I suppose if I ever get a pet rabbit now (lol. which is highly unlikely) I'd probably end up naming it Ichigo Daifuku... :XD: [hehe]
    Thanks for the translation Kanki!

You ain't the only one :XD: I have a notepad of links to pics and vids that I find that I'm not sure have been posted yet in here :XD:

@yunagi I get what you mean by missing this thread... there's so much fun that goes on in here...though I figure that if Takamina can take the time out of her uber busy schedule which is a shiatload busier than mine... I can make the effort to squeeze in a reply everyday. So hopefully, I can be more consistant and not disappear for like..a week :XD:
    Ooooh hope you had fun!! And LOL that would have been so fun to do the Beginner performance!...Hard, but fun!

7. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

I love how this thread moves. It's like during the morningish time, it's so quiet because everyone's busy with either school, work, or anything else and then a couple hours later, BOOM there's a whole new page of stuff to look at and read. :XD:

For the Reco-Hits thing, I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who kept replaying the Takamina part (because I felt like a dork for doing it :XD: ) Takamina's is so amazing and awesome, the current English language is not adequate enough to describe her. [rofl]

Speaking of Ichigo Daifuku (name sounds weird to say [hehe] ), I used to have a rabbit, but my family wouldn't let me keep it :cry: . I miss you my rabbit who I never even had a chance to name.

Wasn't it something like Takamina was saying that Uchida Mayumi would definitely get into senbatsu this time. Don't miss this chance. I could be wrong, but that's what it sounded like to me. :confused:

Since I'm on that topic, I thought the announcer was a bit annoying. :XD: It would've been better if they just show Takamina and Uchida saying those lines themselves.

8. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Ahh, so this post was about that! XD I saw the picture on her blog and was like "wtf........ o_O"
    So... LOL to Takamina being able to choose ONE rabbit when there are 80 XD Hope she'll remember which it is XD I need to see those pictures from Sunday :D Thanks Kanki!!

LOL after the duck... the rabbit! I'm waiting for the next one... what could it be.. turtle? xD [cool]
    Oh god now everything reminds me Takamina >.< Not that I don't like it, it's just... my friends will kill me I think I'm gonna buy a rabbit later and name it ichigo daifuku.

Don't worry about it, this thread is full of dork. Including me XD And probably including Takamina herself if you look at the following picture

EDIT
    Seems that she finally got those ribbons shoes XD [rofl]
    [​IMG]

9. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

is it bad when she's like "this bunny is ichigo daifuku!" I'm thinking... so it's like a mochi cake with strawberries inside. So that name is kinda right. If I cut the bunny open, red stuff will come out...

O_O

AHHHH!!!!

And I freaked out a little bit. lol.

10. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Woah.. I'm late for the party XD.. hmmm... Ichigo Daifuku!!!! I read her blog with her buri voice in mind then I imagined her playing with IchiDai (name's so long Imma shorten it) like a little kid.. :XD: so cute..

LOLz.. I love how dorky she looks.. She's so cute though <3

11. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Thanks to Kanki for translating~
    Takamin and rabbits >.< Cuteness overload! She really cares for animals, as seen with Hime and Ten~

immo
    T_T Poor rabbits! I'm sure Takamin never meant it like that...

I hope not...

bou-j525
    With the photograph at that angle, It kinda looks like Takamin has a tail [hehe]
    She has a very different dress sense, really cool~

This thread is always fun to read~

12. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I'm going to assume she's imitating a rabbit? But she's adorable as always. She must really miss IchiDai (stealing ra-nyan's nickname)...actually, Ichi-D sounds cooler. XD

Rabbit aside, she looks like a little kid set to go on a field trip. <3 [hehe] I kinda want her backpack...

Doesn't this count? lol
    [​IMG]
    What if...for however random and miraculous coincidence...that was your rabbit that Takamina named. XD

@immo: Yes...sweet, yummy red stuff. :awesome:

13. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

:XD: I wish. How long do rabbits live? I was pretty young back then...but for the sake of coolness, let's just pretend that it WAS my rabbit that Takamina named. Woo! I'm proud of that rabbit for somehow traveling from the United States to Japan and then getting caught somehow and end up meeting Takamina and being named by her. [rofl]

14. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Picspam::
    I'll continue adding the ones that feature Takamina when they pop up on the site...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I liked the last one so much I changed my sig. <3
    I can't wait for the AKB documentary-movie. From the preview, I feel like Taka's going to be a prominent narrator for it. :)
    ---
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Has the Captain been getting some fashion tips from Sae? Is that a bow-tie I see? :awesome:
    Also, I posted this in the no3b thread, but this pic...I need to see a better pic of that outfit on her. <3 XD

EDIT:
    For anyone who wants to read an AtsuMina doujinshi, the designated thread awaits... ;)

15. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

boys and girls in for the shirt raffle... have you checked your mail? Sent me your sizes? CHECK YOUR MESSAGES O_O

16. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

Certainly excited for that documentary, even more so when she's doing the narration!!
    Those stills are gorgeous... ;A;

and dskfoksdf takaboy :cute:

Her kanji fail @ AKBINGO this week was so adorable, but I'm pretty sure she'll own the next week.
    Challenge Takamina at anything that includes using your voice and you'll lose [hehe] <3 (well except for her suberi ;D;D)

17. Neil

Neil Kenkyuusei

[​IMG] Sleeping Beauties :inlove:

18. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

Well that is it, I'm going to be sending the company everyone's sizes so they can start the process on their part. thanks to all of those who entered.

19. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Oh right... I forgot this one XD Well, I'm still waiting to know what the next one will be.

OMG [rofl] LOL [rofl]

Oh and I just saw this week's MuJack and I have two things to say:
    1- May J's imitation of pokemon is really great o_O
    2- Next week... Takamina and... SND48 [devil]

20. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

Takamina, the adorkable captain. How can anyone not love her? :XD: <3