1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. jellymomo

jellymomo Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

Here's part one of the captain interviews. It's a relatively short section and we'll translate the rest soon, while I wait for that *bleeping* power cord.

AKB48 CAPTAIN MEETING
    Team A Takahashi Minami x Team K Akimoto Sayaka x Team B Kashiwagi Yuki
    Title: Our “Captain Philosophy” PART I

Moderator: AKB48 sets sail towards the same dream, in their three team ships. The names of the boats are Team A, Team K, and Team B. Those captains, although with unfamiliar technique, quietly sets sail with the love and pride for their team on the line.

Tagline: Takamina is “Shinasai”, Sayaka is “Yareyo”!? (meaning Takamina’s method is more a paternal “Go do this, go do that” whereas Sayaka is a more forceful “Do it! Do that!”)

Takahashi Minami (TM): Isn’t it pretty rare for the three of us to get together and talk like this?

Akimoto Sayaka (AK): Yeah, since we are in different teams.

TM: So I thought we’d talk about our new teams today as mutual captains. Like the different characteristics of the teams.

AS: That sounds good! Shall we let loose and talk?! lol

Kashiwagi Yuki (KY): Is it okay if I ask a question?

TM: Yes, Yukirin!

KY: Don’t both Takamina san and Akimoto san have similar personalities? You have the same smell as people...

AS: Although we look completely different, we are very alike. I’ve thought so the moment we first met.

TM: Me too! I don’t know how to put it, I think our root is the same. The things we hold important are the same.

KY: Are you guys similar as captains too?

TM: I think we are pretty much the same?

AS: But the way we say things is different yeah? When Takamina is mothering a little one, it’s like, “Do it like this. Listen up.”. But in my case it’s, “Do it! Listen!”

TM: Expected from the jock/athletic type Team K. lol.

KY: Even before you became captain, Takamina has always been kind of the leader of AKB as a whole. So, in my opinion, I feel like you were just “meant to be captain”.

Tagline: If someone tells you not to be late, and is late themselves, no one would care to listen.

AS: The great thing about Takamina is that you follow through with what you have to do.

KY: That’s true!

AS: I think people watch other’s attitude and lifestyle and decide on whether to listen to that person. If someone is telling you to “Don’t be late”, is late themselves, of course no one would care to listen to them. But Takamina perfects it herself first, and then tells people. I think that’s why, those who are told, can follow so willingly. This is something I’ve witnessed since I first entered AKB48 and has stayed consistent. You are the model example.

TM: Aren’t you being a little too flattering there? lol.

AS: No, maji! I thought I’d say it, since I have the opportunity. Because I understand that stuff like this isn’t as easy as it sounds.

KY: I’m basically not the type to be in front and say things...

AS: You’re the type to gently watch over.

KY: I think if you were to watch at a distance, you wouldn’t even know who was the captain.

TM: That’s not true. Plus, to be able to watch over, that alone, becomes strength.

AS: I think you have to have a very strong core to do that.

TM: And there was a time where I didn’t say anything and just supported by watching over everyone. You should be more confident Yukirin. You’re really good at keeping things running smoothly as a whole.

2. Chikaon

Chikaon Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much for the translation again! This was also very interesting. I thought that Sayaka and Takamina are very similar in their abilities to become captain. They understand the responsibilities and are not afraid to take charge, but I was wary about Yukirin being captain because she is a very passive person so I never understood the management's decision to make her captain. I thought it was cute though how Takamina and Sayaka tried to make Yuki feel better and to have more confidence in herself. It was nice captain bonding time :)

Edit: Whoa, totally missed the TOTALLY CUTE TAKACCHAN COMMENT. Dude that is so sweet. I'm drowning in the fluff. You can really sense the sincerity in that comment and I really do hope they stay friends til they die. :inlove:

3. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

I love this whole captain discussion/talk thing especially where Yukirin said that Takamina is really like the leader of AKB as a whole. Every time I think my love and respect for AKB and Takamina can't increase anymore...Seriously AKB is too cool, especially Takamina. [rock]
    I kind of feel the same way as you do. I think Yukirin feels that way too. :XD: I remember she looked the most shocked when she was announced Team B captain, but I think she's doing well as captain. :)

How is it that I've never noticed Kashiwagi Yuki = KY? Random, but I just thought it was kind of funny. [hehe]

4. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

It's been weeks since I've been here due to to all my work :( Have lots of Takamina and Takaachan to catch up now. But first I have to catch up with Akbingo cause Takamina rocked the recent episodes right? :inlove:

I like how Takamina is encouraging Yukirin to be confident!

Anyway, did anyone come out with new logos? Perhaps you can pm me so I can consolidate all the logos and send it to Chobi :) I've discussed with her and how about a deadline by the end of november? There's 1 more week to go! Everyone, don't be shy and participate!

The end product will be developed into books, badges etc. I will find cheap manufacturers to get them done up.

Off to catch Akbingo now!!

5. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48

2010年11月23日 10:33

Yea Yea↑↑
    Hao[​IMG]
    Today is hand shaking at Makuhari Messe[​IMG][​IMG]

The first group is done[​IMG]
    From now on begins the second group[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The uber big ribbon [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2010年11月23日 13:53

Get♪゛

Lunch was tasty
    The lunch provided by catering made me feel warm and fuzzy[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then...
    This guy doesn't seem like catering...
    A very mysterious person!![​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ah!
    Aren't they Bandai's
    Hirono-san(right) and Nanjou-san(left)!![​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It appears they are distributing something to the members...

Is.....isn't this?[​IMG]

A PSP[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's right[​IMG]
    Releasing December 23rd ([​IMG]Christmas Eve[​IMG])
    A game for the PSP
    [​IMG]AKB1/48 Idol to Koishitara[​IMG]
    I got my hands on it[​IMG]
    [​IMG]The ultimate wild fantasy idol dating game[​IMG]
    Takahashi wants to try it out as well[​IMG][​IMG]

2010年11月23日 15:35

Slipper♪゛

Just now the third group is finished[​IMG]

During the days of hand shaking events
    I always wore flat bottom shoes but
    Because today I wore something with heels[​IMG]
    my feet are screaming from the second group on[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

So from the third group on, I wore slippers[​IMG][​IMG]
    Big shutouts to the staffs who helped me prepare for this [​IMG][​IMG]

2010年11月23日 21:34

Done♪゛

First up is a photo from the 6th and final group[​IMG][​IMG]
    I tried to tie my hair to the side [​IMG]
    Yea Yea[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Everyone who graced me with your presence[​IMG]
    Thank you very much[​IMG][​IMG]

I greeted the "last of the people" for this year!
    Meeting with people like these[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Everyone have a good new year[​IMG][​IMG]
    Please support me next year as well[​IMG][​IMG]

But today
    is not done yet!!

Somehow...!!!

Coming up is recording for songs[​IMG]
    I'll keep plowing[​IMG][​IMG]

Perhaps today
    I'll update once more[​IMG]
    I'll see ya[​IMG][​IMG]

Hahaha now if you'll excuse me I'll go celebrate my own birthday...

6. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

AHHHH so much stuff to spazz on right now. I LOVE YOU ALL. :worthy:
    To both jellymomo and naruse, appreciate the hard work! <3 <3

PB translations: I can really feel the emotions put forth in how Takamina talks about Acchan and how the other Captains see her. It just makes me so proud to be a fan of AKB of which Takamina is the soul of. Let's say that line again: I absolutely love my oshi. <3

Blog translations: She wasn't lying when she said it was a uber big bow. [hehe] I do love her hair though, down and up. She's becoming quite conscious with how she presents herself at these events lately. I like her outfit. And I can sympathize about the heels; I never want to relive my aunt's wedding last summer because of the heels I had to wear all day. lol. Funny that she had to trudge around in slippers after that though; that must've been a nice sight and topic to talk about with the fans from the 3rd group on.

Saw the other members already started trying out the game when they got theirs; I wonder who Takamina will attempt to win the heart of... ...I want that game so bad still. (><) The girls are so lucky.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARUSE! ! [party] Again, thank you!
    ---

A couple more pics that came out from the AKB-movie site:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the translations naruse and jellymomo~

Takamin definitely has a warm, almost paternal aura. Sayaka and Takamin handle things differently, but I've always sensed a similarity between them. They would be good friends naturally.
    There is a lot of support and respect between Takamin and Acchan, always so heartwarming to read~

I agree with Japanime_1, Takamin seems to be more conscious of her image. Like ra-nyan mentioned a few posts back too, she's even cuter these days (like in AKBINGO! and such).
    Big bow is big D:
    I sympathise with Takamin on the heels T_T I don't mind wearing heels but they're ever so awkward after a busy day...

Lovely to see that the girls got rewarded with PSP consoles and the game for their hard work. Will be interesting to know who our [​IMG] will pick~

8. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

OMG!! I've missed too much! [doh] [doh]

THANK YOU Naruse!! For every blog you had trans <3 [party] [party] And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

OMG!! The comment about Acchan! :omfg: :omfg: I knew it! (should stop here before my fangirling mode turn on [sealed]) and 3 Captain are great!! I'm so proud when I read about Takamina always perfect things herself first, then try to tell the other members. She was born to be a leader, really... [rock]

And all those pictures!! [party] [party] Now I have to keep up more often..

By the way, look at those PSP make me want one.. but my wallet is crying.. I've just order album no3b Takamina's ver with the regular ver.. so I guess I can't date our Captain.. :cry: :cry: may be I will start saving now.

9. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

Remember to vote akb member of the year by dec 7 : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2786

You know who to vote for don't you??? [party] [party]

10. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Sent mine in already. You can guarantee who my #1 was... [party]

11. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

Me too, I finish it this morning. Of course ya all know who my #1 [rofl] [rofl]

Oh, and I found something oldie.. Bet ya all already know, but finally I found this video in better quality than the one in youku [rofl] [rofl]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSDBCI67vSE[/yt]

12. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

^
    That never seems to get old. [hehe] I think the members just want to see Takamina's body. :shifty: They're only using the "she's a man" excuse to provoke her into proving it. [rofl]

13. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48

2010年11月24日 03:29

It is really finished!!

Recording has ended[​IMG][​IMG]

Ah~~~
    It was a long day[​IMG]

Tomorrow is another early day[​IMG]
    Need to go to bed quickly[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The contents of the recorded songs is still a secret [​IMG]
    Look forward to it[​IMG][​IMG]

Btw, tomorrow is
    No sleeve's photoshoot[​IMG][​IMG]
    Look forward to it♪

I'll stop here tonight[​IMG]
    BaiBai[​IMG][​IMG]

Edit: omfg I just realized she updated a bazillion times [sweat] :fp: ....fml(Kanki where are youuu [rain] )

2010年11月24日 10:05

☆Friday☆
    Mornin[​IMG][​IMG]
    Another day has started today[​IMG]

Today is
    No Sleeve's [​IMG]FRIDAY[​IMG] photoshoot[​IMG]

The studio is cute[​IMG][​IMG]
    It feels like living at home[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Btw Miichan
    fell asleep[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Release date is January 6th[​IMG]
    Everyone look forward to it[​IMG]

Well then!!
    I will keep going at it again today!! [​IMG]

14. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

LOL! Oh noes, Taka set us up for another Chobi waiting to happen!! :fear:
    Just kidding, I know Chobi is super busy and going to make a huge comeback, but until then, I love you naruse and Kanki!! I know it was your birthday just the other day (hope you enjoyed it) and it's the holiday week, but I REALLY appreciate these. Wish I could help out...but alas, the best you can get out of me is what I can interpret through Google translate. Good luck guys! <3

Boost your morale with this:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IyVcVjHWAw[/yt]

Sleeping with her makeup on again. I know you should dutifully take it off before you sleep, but I more often do this as well... :fear: But isn't she adorable~ :cute: She also seems slightly uncomfortable here. [hehe]

15. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

yooo....hi guys long time no see... [hi] [hi] finally i can open this thread... been busy lately... [whew]

and by the way.... takamina cuter from time to time.... :inlove: :inlove: mooooeeeee..... :inlove: :inlove:

and where u got that video Japanime_1 ?? takamina sleeping pose really.... cuuuuuttteee..... [kiss] [kiss]

16. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Well, lot of translation to catch... And it's been only a day XD

So thanks to naruse (btw I'm late but happy birthday) and jellymomo!
    The comment about Acchan was cute <3
    The three captains talking together were cool [cool] Though it just reminds me that Sayaka isn't anymore >_< But [rock] to Taka being AKB captain!

Thanks for her blog translation! That's crazy, I've never thought she would update that much O_O But it's nice to hear from her ^^

And yeah that video of her sleeping is just too cute <3

17. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations, naruse, it's always appreciated~
    The album seems more and more exciting each time, not to forget the shoots that goes with it. Takamin has been really good with the updates lately. In fact, Takamin is putting even *even more* effort in general these days.
    Let's hope that she rests well too~

Takamin looks so cute when sleeping >.< She's forgiven for sleeping with make up on [hehe]

18. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

After alot of mail address screw ups and returns, I think my Taka-armband finally safely arrived today. Too bad I wasn't at home to sign it off when they came to drop it off. Now I have to wait AFTER Thanksgiving to pick it up at the post office. (>A<)
    So yeah, gonna stuff myself and gain 10lbs tomorrow and then pimp out that armband soon. :D

Have you guys gotten your armbands yet? lol.

19. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

^
    *Sigh* I wish.

Thanks for the translations Naruse!!! As Japanime mentioned, I REALLY appreciate them too :) (Though I kinda giggle at the fact that Takamina decides to go all blog crazy after such a dry spell, just when you guys start translating :XD: )
    And Happy Belated birthday! *birthday hug!* [party]

Oooo could this super secret recording be a new single?? =0 Either way, I'm looking forward to it (though that's kinda stating the obvious eh? :XD: It's Takamina. Of course I'm looking forward to it :XD: )

Ahh Thankyou Jellymomo and Hadripan!!!!! The Acchan comment was so heartwarming and sounded so sincere... the fact that she confidently states that she thinks that they'll be close for life just gives me the warm and fuzzies. BFFL indeed.

I really love the captain interview, I was kinda looking forward to this more than the TakAcchan interview...mainly because I love and admire this side of Takamina so much. She really was just 'meant to be captain'. I love that she practises leading by example, and you can kinda really hear the respect that the two other captains have for her. And I really like the way AKB runs in terms of the girls supporting each other and all that jazz.
    And stealing someone else's line: I absolutely love my oshi. <3

On a random note... there are times when I absolutely LOVE being a fan...
    Example:
    Takamina mentions 'La Rumba', I listen to 'La Rumba', I fall in love with 'La Rumba', I download 'La Rumba' and I end up with another really cool song on my ipod, exposure to a new artist and something to dance crazily too in the comfort of my own room (or car :XD:) .

...And there are times when I really have to *facepalm* at what my inner fangirl makes me do..
    Example:
    [​IMG]
    :fp: I saw it in the shop for the first time EVER, and I just...just....I couldn't let it go, even though it was a stupid price. :fp:

20. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

^ IchiDai!!! .. Haven't seen some in this area.. gonna go look for one now >.>.. I got La Rumba too and made it into my alarm tone.. though I still don't get up early xD..

LOlz.. Minami is exhausting our translators :XD: .. Thanks for the hard work guys [bow] ..

congratz Jap for getting you super awesome armband [clap] ..