1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. writerserenyty

writerserenyty Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

I haven't seen the documentary yet, but I really want to. The more I get into AKB48 the more I become a fan of Takamina's. She is the biggest sweetheart, and I'd argue one of if not THE best leader of an idol group I've seen. She's really done so much and deserves so much respect.

2. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

Oh em gee, Takamina is on the 2nd page?!

It's Takahashi Minami ☆ This is huge~!! - January 12, 2011
    Everyone, mornin’ XD
    I’m a bit sad that the comments were only limited to 2 weeks TT
    Everyone who has commented!
    Thank you so much <3
    I’ll continue to update at my pace, so please look after me ^^
    Speaking of
    Today’s location for “AKB to xx” is in Osaka!!!
    And then…!!!!
    We’re off to Hokkaido!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Oh my…
    It’s totally cold lol lol
    I’ll do my best by wearing thick clothes

It's Takahashi Minami☆ How fun♪♪♪♪ - January 12, 2011
    We’re finished being on location ^^
    It was cold, but it was fun
    It feels like it was -15C (5 degrees Fahrenheit)!!!
    It’s colder than a refrigerator!!! Lol lol
    There were a lot of places to go ski!!!!
    We also got to sled
    [​IMG]
    By the way, the members participating on location are…
    Takakashi, Yukachin, Komori, Wasamin, Ha~chan and Lovetan
    And!!
    The lecturer this time was…
    “Yasuda Big Circus”
    [​IMG]
    Everyone was really kind and it was a ton of fun <3
    [​IMG]
    I saw the first snow of 2011
    It was the best *_*
    Everyone, definitely check out “AKB to xx” <3
    Well, after this we’re returning to Tokyo
    Bye-cha~!!

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Source: http://blog.oricon.co.jp/no3b/

3. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Thanks, Kanki- for the translations and bumping our Taka from the 2nd page. :p
    ---

Darn, those 2 weeks are done already? Hopefully Mii can coax the comment section to open up again in the future. I really liked seeing the amount of comments the girls could garner.

And yay for more Taka in AKB to XX! (I really love this show for that). Oh lord, Taka and Yasuda Dai Circus is going to be hilarious together. I remember when she told Kuro-chan (the dude with the high-pitched voice) to shut up when he was a ninja denying her her handshake with the other actor in Run For Money...lol.

PS: Heads up! Make sure you guys check out this week's AKBINGO!
    You're not going to want to miss this one. It's like a sequel to that particular prank episode, except this time, Takamina's reactions are through the roof. lmaoooo.

Lesson learned:
    You never want to piss off leader...

She's so cute when she's mad though. I guess I'm a sadist...
    :D

4. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru

^ I wachted it at night... Takamina is really furious with Miichan

5. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

It's Takahashi Minami☆ Lessons are starting!! - January 13, 2011
    Afternoon
    Today we’re finally beginning rehearsals for AX~!! ^^
    [​IMG]
    We know which songs we’re singing, but we don’t know the order of the songs…that’s the mystery of our lessons lol lol
    Nyaan
    I’m excited
    Also, recently I’ve noticed the speed that Takahashi walks is really fast lol lol
    On the contrary, I seem to be really bad at walking casually
    Must be because I’m impatient

It's Takahashi Minami☆ It's over♪゛- January 13, 2011
    Rehearsal is finished~!! ^^
    Today Mariko’s doggie “Pacha” made a special guest appearance *_*
    Aah~
    She’s so fluffy
    She totally made me feel good <3 *_*
    Sayaka held that fluffy Pacha in her arms lol lol
    Sayaka has a smiling face, but Pacha has the opposite, a very disagreeable face lol lol
    [​IMG]
    Lots of facial expressions lol lol

6. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

YES! AX rehearsals have begun!!! I'm SO excited for the setlist this year...I think we all have a consensus in what we're rooting for to rank high...lol.

It's not recently, but I've noticed I tend to walk fast too.
    Maybe it's a habit for short people with short legs...shorter and faster strides. :^^;:

7. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

:omfg: Can't wait.
    You know, that may be true. [hehe] How tall are you? I don't really consider myself tall, but I think my height's average and I walk pretty slow. :D

8. cabowabobobbo

cabowabobobbo Kenkyuusei

im not so sure what was said on the new akbingo,,but i hope takamina doesnt hold anything against any body for the pranks,,she looked so upset

[box] [box] [box]

9. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Me too! I wanna see the setlist like now * 3 *

10. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Meh, I'm like literally 5'0"/5'1"-ish. :p
    ---

SO guys, wherever you ALL are (lol), MuJack w/ Takamina is back! [clap]
    Here is the first episode for 2011; featuring Aqua Timez.
    Cheers to Captain hanging with them this episode. lol. Enjoy.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NffaUrfhDcM[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUfGqCACpMg[/yt]

11. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

It's Takahashi Minami☆ ☆MUJACK☆ - January 15, 2011
    Yahhoi
    It’s Takahashi~!! ^^
    [​IMG]
    Everyone, did you watch “PON!” today?? Somehow, continuing from last week, I invaded the studio again this week <3 *_* I studied at the relay location too! And studied while sitting in the studio!! Takahashi is still in the middle of growing up* Please watch me with kind eyes ^^ And! And after PON! I went to the first “MUJACK” recording of the year~!! MC Hiroto was very interesting!!! I always look forward to chatting during the breaks <3 I got a picture of Luffy as a present [​IMG] It’s been awhile since I drew a picture, but as expected, I still enjoy it~! When AX is over, I’ve gotta do an India-ink painting lol lol After recording, I had a “MUJACK New Year’s Party” with those great people ^^ It was fun <3

12. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Wooo it's been a while since I had time to write a long post here -.-' I missed this thread for three days... WHY.ME. Haha totally overreacting XD

Ah I'm sad the comments are already done T__T I wanted to see how much they had and write some too :cry: Does somebody know why they just can't let us comment? Coz to me it would just be like Yuko or Acchan blog, it's not a big deal [​IMG] I want to comment!!!

Lol, by the way, thank kanki for translating her blog! I can't wait for AX, it's gonna be awesome, especially that I know AKB48... and their hundreds songs... better now XD I hope BIRD will get a high position [hehe]

So I think I'mma right something long about myself and my personal Taka-story... Do not read if you don't want XD

I finally watched the mini-documentary tonight! It was really nice and it seemed that Takamina is everywhere as a friend/captain/supporter/anything else to AKB members! <3 I'm glad she is captain. When I saw her coming to see Sayaka after she annouced she was not going to be Team K's captain anymore I was just... I couldn't express how glad I was about it. She really supports everyone and they all respect her. I wanted to cry for sadness to see Sayaka leaving her captain role... and yet I wanted to cry from happiness to see Takamina by her side!!! This documentary will be must have to me and probably to everyone here too XD Seeing them backstage having fun together and supporting each other is just awesome. They really are a huge family, even with the "cruel" senbatsu thing. About this, I wish Takamina was higher, but yeah >_>

About the captain thing, I didn't really know about that when I first learned about AKB48. I only knew her from Mendol so... let's say it was not exactly the same XD I had no oshimen back to that time, coz I didn't know a lot about the group in general. And during those AKBingo episodes, the only thing I could say was that she fails with her jokes XD Anyways, except the fact that Acchan was the most popular member (coz it was written everywhere XD), the thing I learned the faster was that... Takamina is the "human representation" of the group. Though I couldn't really see this side of her when I listened to the PVs, I soon discovered, by what the others members said or by the comments from the fans, that she was truly a real leader, not only because she works hard, but because she supports everyone, no matter what happens. And only for these two reasons, she's probably the person I respect the more after my parents... I think :D And she soon becomes my oshimen and that's when I learned more about her. she's a really strong, yet emotional person, she knows when to work or joke, she cares for each member of the group, she gives her 200% in everything she does.

Sure, she's not the only one like this in AKB48, but I think she's special in a way, because she's the person we hear the most about when it comes to work and respect from the members. Though it'd be great to hear about others too, I like how they always end up talking about Takamina as AKB captain. I remembered when she fainted on stage and I think I've never been so worried for a member before. Coz she works so hard, it's incredible! But it's also a weak point I am worried about. She needs to think about herself more than that or else she will end at the hospital "again". If my memories are great, I think each time I worried about her was because of something like this [wonder] I know how working hard is important for her, but sometimes I think she should just relax and think about nothing. But I know time's missing for this.

And like some others here, I wish I could be a bit more like her. I am there for my friends to help and support them, of course, but I wish I could do it better. When I see Takamina on TV, I'm like "Yo, how can she be so... so... herself?!" She's aware of her strongs and weak points, she supports everyone, she is respected by everyone.... And then I'm like "wait a minute, she's an idol and she's on TV. It's her job! It's impossible to know her like... like a real friend would. Maybe it's just a role she's playing." And two seconds later I'm back to "No way, she's herself. She's real. I know it, she's 100% real." And a bit after I told myself: Even if I don't know her as well as a real friend would, I'm glad to know her the way I do now, because she's awesome and I want to be more like her later. And I want to support her with all my might because it's probably the only thing I can do for her." And when I'm sad or feeling down, I just need to think about her dork side and I have my smile back :) CAPTAIN RULES [rock]

Wooohhh.... XD I'm tired to write but I want to say something more, quoting myself from the AKBingo thread:
    Seriously, if it's the mood the others members had to fight against when they didn't want to practice... I kinda understand why AKB is so far now XD (though it' s not only because of her, but ya know what I mean by this) :fear:

I think I've never write so much in a forum EVER.
    I almost forgot, I watched MuJack and it was nice ^^ I'm an Aqua Timez fan so ^^ And I so wanted to eat what Takamina did!!! It looked so good T_T

13. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

^ Wow that's a long post. So long that I forgot what I just read. :XD: I agree with the stuff you said, but I definitely want to emphasis this:
    Definitely. To be like Takamina should be everyone person's goal in life.

Uh... haven't watch that yet. I'm a bad fan. :D I don't really know the members of Aqua Timez, but I just like their music. I used to really like Aqua Timez. Not as much nowadays...

14. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

^
    Same here... It's just that when I learned Takamina likes Aqua Timez too, I suddenly decided to listen carefully to the episode and call myself a fan XD

15. spicycake510

spicycake510 Kenkyuusei

16. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

17. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

It's Takahashi Minami☆ 3rd Anniversary!!! - January 15, 2011
    Today we recorded “AKBINGO!”
    Whenever we record it seems the content is always deep lol lol
    I can’t tell you what the content is, but definitely watch it when it’s on air ^^
    After the recording was finished, we had a New Year’s party~ <3
    The staff prepared this lovely cake for us <3 *_*
    [​IMG]
    The strawberries are like 48 little people!! ^^
    Sata and Kiyoto are also on there perfectly
    [​IMG]
    Look at them!!!
    Thanks to all of your guys’ support, AKBINGO! was able to have its 3rd anniversary this year <3 ^^
    Please continue to look after it

18. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

I seriously can't wait for the Documentary. There is so much Takamina love in it. <3
    Every time I see Takamina, there is so much more amazingness to uncover.
    ONE MORE WEEK, ONE MORE WEEK, ONE MORE WEEK.

19. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

HAHAHA they are so cruel with her XD

And the strawberries are so cute <3 Seems that she forgives them for the joke XD

20. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Maybe with Takamina, food solves everything? That's something to keep in mind. :D