1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

^ I have just known the news when I finished my japanese lesson ... [​IMG] I'm also glad that takamina in guam but the effect will spread not only in japan.... [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] I hope she and everyone is okay.... [​IMG]

2. bow_tie_ribbon

bow_tie_ribbon Kenkyuusei

^^
    Me too, I just saw the news and all those images, it was heartbreaking :cry:
    I hope everyone is safe. I'm worrying, someone told me that there is a tsunami warning for Guam too.
    Oh no~

3. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

Oh god yeah the earthquake and tsunami... I just woke up to the news this morning and one of the first things that came to me (aside from the sadness that came from the continually rising death toll) was if the AKB members were alright. Knowing Guam has been issued a warning and I believe evacuations have been issued has me really worrying for the saftey of Takamina as well. As I've mentioned on Miichan's thread just now, I'm sincerly hoping and praying that no harm has come to the girls' and their families..

4. TakaminaBG

TakaminaBG Kenkyuusei

Oh my God! I just saw a video..it's so scary. I'm really worried about Takamina. She is my idol, if something happens to her I'll die. Hope she is ok. And everyone too, of course. Let's pray for her and all AKB48 members. :(

5. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
  6. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Our captain is safe ;___; I sincerely hope everyone else is too. This is going to be a rough day I'm not going to be able to focus at all today -_-

7. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I feel so bad for feeling this way...but when I heard the news, the first thing I thought was "lucky takamina and the senbatsu members are in guam"... :cry:

anyway, after seeing the footage, I just couldn't find words...I hope everyone is fine.

also heard there's actually a tsunami warning for all pacific islands, including guam. Hope they are safe and everyone in the forum is fine too!

8. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Finally. It's good to hear something from her about this.

I was commenting my concerns on her previous post before with others who were worried.

I know the Guam members are pretty much safe, but I know they're worried sick about their family, friends, and members back in Japan.

Interpreting from Google translate, the entry entails that she didn't think she could update her blog since she's overseas right now, but after hearing the news, she was able to borrow a staff member's cellphone to update. She asks if we're alright and reassures that her and the members are doing fine. Of course, she's worried about not only us but her friends and family back in Japan too. She also heard that the AKB-theater has canceled shows for now. She hopes everyone's safe from the bottom of her heart.

Be strong, leader!!

Ahh, I need to go do happy stuff or something to take my mind off this for a while. (.__.) I'm just grateful they're safe.

9. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

^ I have just visited her blog too... and I'm glad she is alright. [whew]

I know they must be really worried with their family in japan. I wish everyone is alright.

Ganbare Captain......

10. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

It's Takahashi Minami - March 11, 2011
    Right now I’m outside of Japan doing work.
    Since I’m abroad, I didn’t think I could update my blog, but I heard from the staff here that something terrible happened in Japan, so I’m borrowing the staff’s cell phone to update my blog!
    Everyone, are you alright?
    Takahashi will start, all of the members are fine!!
    I know what’s happening in Japan and I’ m naturally worried about my family, friends and everyone
    I also heard that the theatre has canceled performances for today
    I pray for all of your guys’ safety from the bottom of my heart.

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Source: http://blog.oricon.co.jp/no3b/category_2/

11. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

I want this wonda roulette.

I'm glad she's safe but I can't help but be sad because there many people who died and others who are missing *sigh*

12. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Pfffffff I think never been so worried in my life except when it was about my own friends or family. The first thing my dad told me this morning since he knows I love Japan was There's an earthquake in Japan. And since I wasn't awake enough I was like WTF. And the first thing I did, even before going to the bathroon, was to check on computer and think about AKB48. And then I had to go to school and couldn't concentrate at all, checking on my Ipod when I could... and finally hearing that everyone was fine was the best new EVER. I can't believe how lucky some members were to be at Guam and not at Tokyo, but am still worried about everyone in Japan, especially some persons I know there.

When I was checking this morning to see if everyone was fine, the first thing I did was to go on this forum, and since nobody had news about Taka, I went on her blog and seeing she hadn't updating... I was about to have a heart attack TT______TT Like OMG WHY HADN'T SHE UPDATED, EVERYONE HAD ALREADY, WHY NOT HER?! And when I saw this post I was like THANK GOD FOREVER <3 But everything to say that... I was thinking there would be an earthquake in Japan soon and that when this day would happen I would be scared to death... and it did happen. Fortunately, Taka and everyone are fine. Just hope their families are too.

13. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

hisashiburi minna!!

man i cant even tell you guys how bad i felt the moment i heard this news this morning. all i wanted to do was stay home come here and find out how all the members, specially takamina, are doing [worried] but unfortunately no matter how bad i wanted to do that i couldnt. it was the only thing i could think about all day and was driving me mad how i had to wait till the end of the day to finally find out how theyre all doing. im happy to find out that takamina is doing ok (i cheered when i heard shes not in japan :^^;: ) i hope her friends and family are doing ok too. ganbarre takamina! stay strong! and im praying for the safety of your loved ones with you [nod]

on a lighter note(kind of :XD: ), man so much to catch up on! :fp: every one sure has meen busy, but im glad you guys seem to have had a better winter than me :) . im just starting to catch up now, but i would like to thank you guys in advance for all the blog trans, vids, pics, and news that im sure im gonna love. and i know its been months, but to everyone involved in the "takaduck project" and sending them to the girls, you guys are awesome [rock] i wonder if ill ever see them wear it on tv or some thing [think] i hope so that would be awesome!

btw im seeing quite a few new names on this last page alone, new takarmy members? even if not its nice to meet you guys [hi] !

edit
    oh almost forgot 301 pages for takamina [party]

14. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Is there new updates from Takamina? I'm really glad that she and the rest are safe [whew] but i think we all need update on her current status now

15. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

500th post for Takamina <3

Very glad to hear Taka is safe ;______;
    Guam doesn't seem to have been struck much, right?
    I wonder if when things are more back to normal, will they stay and finnish whatever it is they were doing there, or go immediately back to Japan? It would be kind of weird to, like, watch a ShukanAKB special or w/e and be like, "this was right after the earthquake..."

And I don't think the members will be playing around happily even if they try to film it =/ though I'd like to hope no one had family or friends injured, at least...

16. mako_chan

mako_chan Kenkyuusei

I am glad to hear Takamina is safe and AKB48 members too

17. mizu_chan

mizu_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    mizu_chann

its great members safe ne....

18. konami

konami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I am glad takamina and others are safe. I hope their family and friends are also fine. hopefully to hear another update from her

19. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^

Same here. I feel really relieved about that.

20. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ probably wont be for awhle though atleast until they get back to japan. i just hope shes been able to get in touch with her family some how.