1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

Don't miss Itoshisa no Accel either! <3
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVNHCFOzy9c[/yt]

Yeah...never get's old. :inlove:
    Fierce. [rock]

EDIT:
    Here it is. Everyone's favorite~ "Suberanai Hanashi" [2011 Ver.]: :p lol.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AaGI_hQZMI[/yt]

Other 'AX Extras' Taka fans may be interested in:
    -Sasshi waking up Takamina. :cute:
    -Taka being told about some achievements? - Sorry, can't quite catch it but look how happy she is. XD

V @Akanesora: I like the way you think. :D

2. yagamiraito08

yagamiraito08 Kenkyuusei

ahahhahahhaah!!! yea, but I think she getting prettier at the same time she getting older!!! :D ahahahaah!!

3. Akanesora

Akanesora Kenkyuusei

Further proof that takamina is the definition of charisma.

4. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Sleeping Minami is absolutely adorable :cute:

I couldn't hear what the person said, but based on the caption, it was saying something about how she performed the most out of all the members, 34 out of 100 songs. And then something about Kojiharu and Miichan getting 2nd place and something about last year and no3b. My Japanese comprehension skills only go up to there. :lol:

So once again, so proud of you Taka [rock] :inlove:

5. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

^ I'm not even surprised that Miichan and Kojiharu got 2nd seeing as how no3b was literally on stage so many times. But major congrats Takamina! <3 1/3 of AX2011 was Takamina filled xD Totally not complaining here =)

Ahhhh BIRD...<3 She handled the wing incident quite well (from what I could see with the quick camera flashes covering it up). Then again, no surprise there seeing as it's pretty much ingrained in these girls minds that the show must go on despite any incidents that might occur.
    Well in any case, Takamina still rocked it and looked exceptionally pretty doing so. :inlove:

6. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I think maybe you took that a different way. I meant the performance never gets old (because she just rocks it every time). lol. But yeah, I agree, I couldn't help thinking Taka was just gorgeous every time I spotted her in this year's AX footage. Prettier and prettier each appearance. <3

BTW, first post? WELCOME!! [party] Please do come out more from now on. lol.

I couldn't hear the person either, and my Japanese reading skills aren't refined enough yet so I got nowhere on that and just enjoyed her happy face and "majisukaaAAAaa!" :XD: Reminds me exactly of the time loveandcoffee tallied the number of times each member performed this year in the AX thread with Taka really coming out on top. Of course I was proud of Taka then as I am now. Job well done, captain. :)

Edit: Also, WELCOME to hikarix and shinn_ayumi! [party] [party] (More first posters in the Taka thread). [rock]

7. yagamiraito08

yagamiraito08 Kenkyuusei

I think maybe you took that a different way. I meant the performance never gets old (because she just rocks it every time). lol. But yeah, I agree, I couldn't help thinking Taka was just gorgeous every time I spotted her in this year's AX footage. Prettier and prettier each appearance. <3

BTW, first post? WELCOME!! [party] Please do come out more from now on. lol.

ahahahaha!! yeah!!! its my 1st post XD!! [blush] I'm here because of takamina!!! enjoy a lot watching u guys chatting and sharing about her, makes me know her much more!!! [hehe]

8. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

That Itoshisa no Accel performance is amazing!!! Takamina <3

9. dorkiilove

dorkiilove Kenkyuusei

;3 fell in love with her all over again with this flawless hbic .gif from their runway section

[​IMG]

10. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

Itoshisa no axel is amazingg <3

Takamina is smexy :3

And yess she's definitely getting more and more attractive each time. hahaha.

takamina's sleepy face is sooo cutee!! haha.

Performed the most out of all?? WOOO AWESOME!! she was so adorable in that video. oh gosh takamina <3

11. konami

konami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I don't know why, but I am very sad to see her sleeping. she looked very tired. did not mean to blame sashi, but sashi, why don't you let her sleep a little longer :( :( .

and congratz takamina for the achievements, i remember read this somewhere
    34 songs takahashi minami
    33 songs minegishi minami
    31 songs kojima haruna

bird performance still amazing even with the wing incident <3

and love Itoshisa no Accel so much... <3

hi, that's my fave, too <3

OMG, it's monday and I should not be here. :fp: :fp:

12. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

^ I know what you mean, but at least our captain is getting some sleep. She is our busy busy captain. I guess at least Sasshi woke her up calmly and she was fangirling about how cute our Minami is. :D

And awesome .gif. [rock] And also welcome to everyone who's new. :)

13. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

make sure you guys check out Blog48~ http://community.livejournal.com/blog48/

Smiles - March 21 2011

Good evening everyone, it’s Takahashi!!

I’m sorry I couldn’t update much lately,

After the earthquake, I’ve just been thinking about various things in my own way

I watch the news,
    I’ve read encouraging letters from everyone,
    I’ve read the blog comments

When I was reading the comments a lot of you said you felt…
    “Helpless”
    I also personally felt really helpless

I felt I could only conserve electricity and help with fundraising…

It stinks…
    Every time I watch the news, I feel so gloomy…
    I even thought that maybe I should try not watching the TV,
    but
    Honestly, it may be true that I closed my eyes before, but that doesn’t mean this is just going to go away.

We’ve all learned a lot of things from this huge disaster and we have to live for today and have hope for tomorrow.

The money can just be used to rebuild and such, right?...
    Wrong

The most important thing is how people feel

There are a lot of things that money can’t buy in this world

There are a lot of people missing because of this earthquake
    A lot of people have died and lost their precious lives
    A lot of people have to live in refuge shelters

We know this through watching the news
    Everyone in Japan must not feel gloomy

There were a lot of people who commented on this blog saying “I want to see Takamina’s smile”
    When I first read that…
    I thought that I couldn’t smile
    But
    THIS time
    I know that a “smile” is very important…

I hope that Takahashi and AKB’s smiles can make you all feel a little bit better

That’s something we can do now, right?

I’m thankful to all of you who taught me the importance of a “smile”!!!

And everyone please listen to ON8 today!
    Thanks!!!!!

We’re all connected!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Okay!!!!!!
    Let’s do our best tomorrow too!!!!!!

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Source: http://blog.oricon.co.jp/no3b/archive/2975/0

14. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Thanks Kanki!

Aww, that post touched me. ;__; ♥

15. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

OMG I'll keep this post forever and ever ;;__;; This moved me so much ;_;
    Well done captain! [rock] I love you even more now.... if it's possible :XD:
    But seriously I hope everything will be fine for everyone living in Japan <3 I know it can be really hard because of all the deaths and missing persons and that money can't solve everything, not at all... :( Pray for Japan <3

16. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Seriously. Can this girl get any more amazing? There are so many things that I want to quote from her in my sig! Though I had to pick this one for now:
    "...we have to live for today and have hope for tomorrow."
    That last entry is a really great example as to why she is captain..she really knows how to phrase things well. Amazing <3 Thank you Kanki for translating her amazing posts <3

I'm really glad that Takamina and the rest of the girls are all safe, and it really warms my heart to see the way that the Japanese people have supported and are still supporting each other in these times.

Holy carp...I've missed out on so many pages! Congratulations on 300 pages...I'm sad that I missed it and all the discussion in here...though 400 pages, here we come!!
    I just got a new laptop for uni and I quit one of my jobs, so hopefully I won't disappear again for a whole month =.=

The Itoshisa and Bird performances were stunning as usually...I knew there was a reason that Bird is my favourite unit song. Even if shes like a bird that literally lost her wings :hehe:
    Takamina is so gorgeous in such a unique way....not only does she look physically beautiful, but her talent, power and presence add to it and just makes me go 'wow' ... <3 and that isn't taking into account, her amazing personality <3

Welcome to all the new posters!!! Look forward to fangirling over discussing Takamina with you all ^.^

@yunagi Thanks for sharing that pic! Simply stunning. I haven't been able to stop looking at it...I gotta find a way to add it to my laptop wallpaper!

@Japanime I made these ages ago but never got the chance to post them...I'm sorry they are a month late >.<
    The Long gif...
    [​IMG]
    The short gif....
    [​IMG]
    hahhaa and the gif that I couldn't resist adding captions to :XD::
    [​IMG]

17. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Hah. After I saw your comment on my fic, I knew I'd see you here. Finally. lol.

Wow, it actually HAS been so late I forgot about that. Thanks for fulfilling my gif request! :XD: *saves all*

18. bow_tie_ribbon

bow_tie_ribbon Kenkyuusei

Hisashiburi!
    Aaa I don't have time to post lately, got that stupid thesis document to hand out next week.
    But I watched all the AX performances. I loved the No3b MC with them playing a little story for their songs, it was really cute. And the one with the graduated members too, Takamina had fun teasing them.

And of course Takamina units. In Bird, I haven't even noticed that the wings fell, I just saw it at the end when Sae picked it. Itoshisa was brilliant as always.

My love for captain is increasing day by day.

19. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Captain's last post was really thoughtful. She must have cried buckets of tears throughout the whole time and yet she's professional enough to show the bright side to us!

The AX performances were subarashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :inlove: She's getting better, slowly and steadily <3 all no3b are getting better! Itoshisa is really her type of song, right?...although bird is my fav so far...nevermind, cannot choose favourite...they are all great!

20. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Lol! I love those gifs! Especially the first one xD ♥