1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

AON, you're back! Hopefully you don't disappear on us again. :D And I love you for making those gifs. The last one is absolutely amazing. :hehe:

Our captain's post is so touching ;_; She is just amazing. It's why we all love her. :cute:

I don't remember if I commented on her AX performances or not you know, besides all the usual fangirling Itoshisa was kickass as usual, but Bird was so amazing. [rock] I don't know why, but my favorite part was during that part after her wings fell off [hehe] No, not just because the wings fell off :XD: but it was the way she sang that part, with the way her hands were and her expression. OMG best thing ever [rock] Why are you so amazing, Minami? :inlove: Words cannot describe how awesome that performance was.

2. jennyleinchen

jennyleinchen Kenkyuusei

I love Takamina...she is great *___*

3. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

wow so many awesome takamina moments in ax this year, i cant stop watching them all [rock]

thanks for the translation kanki [bow]
    man takamina never ceases to amaze me. she really does express her feelings really well through her blogs without her words loosing any emotions in them. it didnt even feel like i was reading her entry at all, it felt more like i was in the same room as her listening to her say those words. things will get better takamina and im glad to hear that youre smiling im sure that seeing your smile will help the others keep a positive attitude about things.

edit
    man i got so caught up with what our captain posted i forgot to welcome our new member(s) even though my post come right after one of theirs :fp:
    anyways to all the new members of takarmy, welcome! lets all support our captain with all our might! [rock]

4. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

@jennyleinchen:
    Yossha!! TakArmy +1! WELCOME!!! [party] Please do enjoy setting up camp here. <3
    ---

What is this, like the 4th welcome in a week? Our captain sure does reel them in. I love it. XD

5. sapiru-chan

sapiru-chan Kenkyuusei

Hi guys did you donate to the Japan disaster bank acounts of AKB48?????

I didn't (YET) I'm going to donate 500$ I hope you will to donate some (NO preasure!!!)

6. konami

konami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

whether I misheard or my japanese language weak.. whether sashi says "kawai" or "kawaii".. and of course our captain so cute and i'll fangirling, too if i was there :hehe:

ugh... i love this <3

aww.. so cute.. thanks for making the gif <3 like miichan, i can't stop laughing, too :XD: :XD: [clap] [clap]

hi, i love her, too... love takamina so much.. :inlove: :inlove:

I've contributed through the AKB48 Indonesian forum. There are members who live in japan so they can send directly to the account of AKB48

takamina finally updated her blog
    http://blog.oricon.co.jp/no3b/archive/2978/0

I could not recognize the long-haired woman who stood beside her [think]

7. IceRiver

IceRiver Kenkyuusei

Taka Mina always the best captain, love her!!
    Love her most in AX2011 during 青春の木洩れ陽 : p

8. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

[Takahashi Minami] It's Takahashi Minami☆ As usual

Good evening everyone!
    It’s Takahashi!!

Thanks so much for all of the comments!!

Conversely, I’ve gotten strength from you all,
    Thanks so much.

There were a lot of people who were waiting for me to update this blog and that also made me feel really happy…

Indeed, I realized that that was no good.

If reading this blog makes everyone feel a little bit better

And then I don’t even update!!

I can tell you guys in my own words as if it were “now” ☆

So,
    First let’s talk about the 22nd!

It’s been awhile, but I went and had work at the AKB48 theatre!

Last time I was there
    The earthquake had knocked our lights down and they broke,
    And the wall pictures were all crooked…

However, they’ve fixed it and now it’s looking fantastic!

I’m thankful that we didn’t have to go somewhere else and that we can still be there!

And
    I want to stand on the stage again soon!
    I want to perform! That’s how I was feeling!!

Now let’s jump a few days to the 24th
    On the 24th we shot the opening for “Majisuka Gakuen 2”!

Even now, is it possible for Takahashi to perform?
    It’s a mystery…(Haha)

Moreover, something crazy happened on that day…

Oh my!!!!!!

Fresh Lemon became taller than me… [TL Note: She’s referring to kenkyuusei Ichikawa Miori]

A~AAaaah~ (Tarzan)

It’s the growing season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuuu
    I thought it would come, but today…

“growth” is amazing, that’s what I’ve been thinking these days…

PS: I’m with Sayaka in this picture!!
    Look at that height difference!!!!!! Haha

[​IMG]

I’ll update again!!
    Well, bye until then!!!!!!!

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48

Should I just post links here from blog48 now? http://community.livejournal.com/blog48/

9. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Thanks for your translations Kanki!!!!!

I like links better because I already follow the blog through my RSS feed and LJ, I don't want to read the posts twice and scrolling is a bit if a pain, but that's just for me- others may like the full posts here...

Kay

10. jennyleinchen

jennyleinchen Kenkyuusei

ha ha thanks for the welcome here ^-^
    where nice :inlove:

question: (because I´m a newbie...*sorry*)...are there solo songs from Takamina on albums? or cds? or digital? :) I love her voice so much... *___* I need a solo song I think! XD

11. konami

konami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

well said :D :D and i love your siggy <3

OMG, i can;t believe i didn't recognize sayaka :XD:

oh.. come on captain... you make me crazy with this mystery :wall: :wall:

thanks for the translations, i prefer full post if you don't mind, but i leave a comment on the blog, too. :D

i'm a newbie, too.. :D

>> Kiseki wa Umareru available on no3b cd album limited takamina version and its performance at AX2011 available on "answer" dvd limited takamina version

>> Itoshisa no Accel available on "answer" cd limited takamina version :D

12. jennyleinchen

jennyleinchen Kenkyuusei

^
    but the Takamina album version is sold out :(
    I want it soooooooooooo bad ;___;
    but don´t want pay 70-80 euro for an album...I´m really unhappy that I missed the album ;_;

13. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

Ohh in takamina's previous blog post...
    I'm so guilty of bombarding her with 2 of my half english-half japanese comments in two different days and times thoughh...

hahah the thought that she might have actually read them does make me happy :3

I like takamina's blog the most...cause none of my half english-half japanese comments ever appear on anyone else's blogs...well the only 2 other blogs I comment on are sayaka's and yuko's...and those are hard to get through for me o_O My comments only ever gotten through on takamina's blog XD

LOLOL yepps what a massive height difference...takamina and sayaka...love those girls <3

14. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

@IceRiver: WELCOME for your first post in the Taka thread! [party] I love your sig. btw. Baby no3b. :cute:
    ---
    Well, until you can find available ones from somewhere, you can always download for now:
    no3b - 1st Album (Solo: Kiseki wa Yoru Umareru)
    no3b - Answer (Solo: Itoshisa no Accel) - Also available on the A6 Album.

Hope that helps. :^^;:
    ---

THANKS for translations, Kanki!

Excited to see more of Taka in MG2 (looking forward to more background history of 'Minami'). <3

Fresh Lemon has finally surpassed Taka? LMAO.

PS: I'm fine with either way you post. I know about BLOG48 but haven't gotten into the habit of posting my comments over there yet...so...maybe I need motivation through links? If that's what you prefer. lol.
    ---

EDIT: It's [AKB to XX!] time again. That means more Takamina!! Check it out HERE! Don't miss it. <3 :XD:

15. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Aw, I want to see the girls perform soon too! I'm really curious as to how Takamina's character will appear in Majisuka 2 since she was all flashbacks in the first one anyway, lol. Oh, well, either way I'm excited. :) lol, Fresh Lemon is taller than Takamina already? ...how cute, haha! That picture of Takamina and Sayaka is way too cute! lol. Thanks for translating! <3

16. jennyleinchen

jennyleinchen Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    thank you for your help :)
    really nice from you :inlove: ^____^

but I still asked 3 japanese shops...if they can get me the album... *_*
    I want it in my collection too...or anyone want sell it to me?! ha ha XD

I hope I have luck :)

17. Whistler

Whistler Kenkyuusei

I really don't want to sound like an ass but, I just want to remind you all that what you're reading is a translation of her posts.

What Kanki is doing is great because it allows people who can't read Japanese to at least have a glimpse of who Takamina is, but something is always lost in translation so that what you're reading may not be exactly what was said like the Miichan calling herself ugly incident.

I don't mean to criticise Kanki since what she's doing is plently more than what I have the time to do and I'm glad that more people can read Takamina's blog posts. Just, you know, a reminder that it's a translation.

EDIT:
    Oh and, welcome back AON <3

And welcome all the new Takamina fans too. <3

18. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

^
    Heya and thanks Whistler <3
    But that would require being rational! Where's the fun in that??
    :XD: rofl but Yeah, I know they are just translations and I do keep that in mind whenever I read them (contradictory to the impression that my fangirling on the forum gives...I'm pretty level headed in RL..most of the time XD)...but even though it might not be exact...the general idea that's being conveyed is still pretty awesome to me ... I should have probably rephrased my words to "she seems to have some good sayings" or something of the like... but it just doesn't sound right amidst all that fangirling LOL
    On a random note: I can't wait for the day that I can actually read her posts by myself

Thanks for the translations Kanki!
    Majisuka!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely hope there's lots of Minami XD (though if my hopes speculations are right...we'll be seeing a decent amount of her ^.^)
    LOL! isn't Lemon meant to be 19? I thought they stop growing already...Takamina must be sad.. (though she's probably used to everyone outgrowing her LOL!)
    She's so tiny!! And so cute! And I just want to cuddle her!!SQUEEE!!! I also just made a friend at uni who is 148cm tall XD and everytime I stand next to her, I squee a little on the inside cause I'm like "This is about how tall Takamina is!! So tiny! So cute! AAAAAHH!"
    Hahaha the topic of her height never fails to put a smile on my face :XD:

Mmm as for whether you post blog links or translations in here.... I love that you post the translations in the thread, it makes for easy viewing (and commenting and reading others comments), and often when I want to re-read something, it's easier for me to find...
    But Blog48 was made for a purpose and ontop of me not wanting that all that effort to go to waste, it would be easier for new fans (who aren't crazy enough to go through hundreds of pages of the thread) to have all of her blog translations in one place without having to go through the clutter of posts to get to them... especially given the rate at which this thread moves.
    So, either way I'm fine, whatever is most comfortable and easier for you

Other than Kiseki and Itoshisa, if you're just wanting more of her voice on it's own:
    ---> her shuffle version of Sayaka's Mushi no Ballad is also worth the listen...I have that one on my mp3 XD cause its awesome
    ---> if you look up the Infinity Musical, you get her live perf of the short version of Yuko's Nakinagara
    ---> also from the musical Rio no Kakumei
    ---> And pretty much any short perf of Bird (Cause it's practically like a solo anyway LOL)
    And that's probably not what you asked for...But hey, I'll take any excuse to rewatch those vids LOL
    Btw, Welcome to the thread :XD:

and Welcome IceRiver! As Japa said, I love your sig! Baby no3b <3

@Japanime Noooooooo Priivvaattee D:

Mmm I hope so too...wouldn't want to deprive you of my Takaboy sig, now would I? :awesome:

19. Whistler

Whistler Kenkyuusei

^ I try to keep my mouth shut about other people's translation, lol. Most of the time it's small stuff that don't affect the whole general idea of the posts much like:

Should actually be:

If reading this blog makes everyone feel a little bit better

Then I must update!!

So unless it's something really important, I'll try to keep my mouth shut.

So yeah, anyway, I'll shut up about it now.

I actually empathise with Takamina a little bit about my height. I stopped growing when I was about 15 too and all my friends started to become taller then me, lol. Though I'm way taller than Takamina and by no means short by Asia standards (160cm.) I'm the shortest in my family. And it's not just my immediate family, but everyone on my father's and mother's sides. :fp:

And don't forgot Higurashi no Koi from Himawari-Gumi 1st Stage. Even though it's a duet, it's a great song and Yuka is also an amazing singer.

20. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

XD I was wondering about that line...But hey. Yahh, I do take some things with a pinch of salt, specially when it doesn't completely make sense in the context of their character (or how I think their characters are :D )
    P.S. please don't get me wrong...I appreciate each and every translation so much, I really do. Lots of <3 to you Kanki and all other translators who take the time to explain things to those of us who don't understand Japanese

But thanks for clarifying some of the big mistranslations that come up every now and again (and btw, thanks for all the past blog translations that you used to do that I couldn't thank you for at the time cause well....I'd never even heard about AKB LOL)

Ahhhh same! I swear I stopped growing when I hit Year 7 XD (I'm 152cm..Yuko/Tomochin's height :XD: so I really shouldn't be talking like there's such a massive difference between Takamina's height and mine LOL).
    My brother is 6"2', my dad is 6", my mum 5"6' or something... and my relatives (on my dad's side of the family anyway...I don't really know my mum's side) all have that little bit of a Dutch gene and are taller than me (not hard to do)...the only one I can lord over is my Nanna, and she doesn't count because she's old and gravity shrunk her :awesome:

Ahhh Higurashi <3 ...mmm is there a recording around of them singing it live in LOD's or anything (if they have sung it live)?...I have a hankering to watch it now...