Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Whistler

Whistler Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

^ Oh wow, I didn't think anyone would remember when I used to be more active here or my blog translations. I'm not so sure about the quality of my translation then actually since most of the Japanese I knew then were self-taught but hopefully there were nothing majoy that I missed. You're very welcome, anyway. XD

Year 7?? That's really early. Did you even start to grow yet? LOL, j/k.

I don't think I've ever seen a live version of Higurashi no Koi. Did they even have LOD when H1 was being performed? [think]

I kept meaning to comment on this and I kept forgetting, lol.

As Rin said, it was about her perfoming most often in AX2011 and Kojiharu and Miichan at 2nd place together with 31 out of 100 songs.

Takamina then said that last year, no3b also placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd, though she only said that she came in 2nd not who was first and third.

2. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

:p Well...technically I don't really remember you actually being active..cause I wasn't here for that LOL, but it's more like I remember reading your stuff when I went through Takamina's thread :p it's the same with people like berlaberla, htmfan, yunagi, maki etc etc I kinda feel like I've known and talked in the thread with them for ages...when really, I haven't, I've just read their old posts and old discussions from like ages ago [hehe] and there were a couple of occasions where they've mentioned something and I'm like "I remember them talking about that!" like I was there...even though I wasn't :XD:

=O!!!!!
    [​IMG]

:hehe:
    12/13 years old aint thaaattt eaarlly (and I'm guessing that that's around the same age that Takamina stopped growing too LOL!)... though I do maintain that I've never had a growth spurt. Like..never. There was never a time when I've gone "OMG I'M TALLER THAN I WAS YESTERDAY AND NOW MY PANTS ARE TOO SHORT FOR MY LEGS!!"

I have no idea if they had LOD's for Himawari...though I somehow don't think they did...mmm. I would love to see Higurashi performed live though...that would pwn. Yuka and Takamina pwning the world stage.

Ahh that's pretty cool how No3b have come in the top three places for number of performances! Though it's not terrible surprising... considering that they are all senbatsu and have awesome unit songs and lots of songs as No3b/Persona and are now doing Heart Gata Virus as a unit....
    Mmm if I remember correctly, I think it was Haruna who came in first last year only by a small amount though...(1 or 2 songs...I can't remember...)

3. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

@Whistler: I would ~hope~ everyone already knows they're reading translations. But regardless, thanks for reminding me once again why I shouldn't bother translating when I'm in a rush + not at home. Tend to skim more than read-read and lead to things like this. Heh. And wae you has to bring up my Miichan post from 2 months ago that I already explained :cry:

4. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

...what? so you're telling me it's not Takahashi who came here everyday to post about her life in english??!! I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!:D :D

jokes aside, thanks Kanki and everyone else who translate blogs and news of the members, and also anyone who kindly amends the posts by others to correct/clarify things for us! Of course learning the language and understanding it is 100% ideal, but from the translations, at least you get 90% in general, which is heaps better than 0% you get from guessing.

BTW, we are all reminded that her birthday is coming up with Acchan's super pricey and cute sneakers! kuma-chan is cute but really doesn't belong to sneakers...only IDOLS can pull them off lol

5. Whistler

Whistler Kenkyuusei

@Kanki Erm, just to illustrate that sometimes mistakes that change the meaning of the posts do happen, though not very often? Most of the time it's just really small stuff that don't matter much though. I didn't mean anything by it. [think]

@AON
    Well, I wasn't even very active even then anyway, mostly only in this thread. Spent more of my time with the people in the s48 chat, lol. I know what you mean though, I get that feeling too sometimes.

That means you must have had only a year or two to really grow though. [shock] I don't think I've ever had a growth spurt either. May be only people who get really tall have that?? I was just like "Well hey, I'm taller than I was a few months ago. Awesome." :lol:

I don't think they had LOD's yet back in 2007 though I could be wrong, of course. Speaking of live performance, I actually want a live perf of Takamina performing the FULL VERSION OF MUSHI NO BALLAD. I love that song, and I love Takamina's voice. The one she performed at Budokan was great but I really want a full version one. :cute:

Of the three, if Takamina wasn't first then I guess it should have been Haruna. She does have better unit songs than Miichan after all. :|

Btw, guys, check out the vids on this channel. It's full of collection of Takamina clips for various themes like Takamina and no3b, Takamina is picked on, Takamina is an idol??? etc. This new one of Takamina crying scenes with Anata ga Itekuretakara play made me tear up. :cry:

6. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Never letting you disappear on us again :nasty: Nasty, evil emoticon aside [hehe] glad you're back, because you always bring awesome pictures when you come. :hehe:

Oh my god, wouldn't that just be awesome? I'd be stalking the thread 24/7 :awesome:

You peoples and your lack of growth spurts :lol: My height growth stopped around 12 or 13 years old, I think, but I'm about 5' 5 (165cm?) so I think I'm okay. Besides, being tall means more opportunities to accidentally bump your head. And it hurts ;_;

And speaking of Minami's adorable height size :XD: I have some friends that are either slightly taller or shorter than 148cm, so it's not quite the same. :D

7. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

MY DREAM IS BROKEN ;;___;; xD

OMG ME TOO. >.> Wait... I'm already doing this.

About the height thing, I'm 160cm and one of my friend is 148cm ^^ So I'm like :cute: each time we're together :XD: Okay, the .5 is missing... but I don't care :p
    I still haven't told her about the reason why I was always taking thousand pictures standing by her side :hehe:

8. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

Woah the difference in height between the 2 captains O_O
    When it's about the height I easily get worked up easily so I avoid the topic xD ^^'

9. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

LMAO. You should suggest a certain hairstyle for her next time and start giving her giant ribbons for gifts...you know, friends do that...doesn't mean anything else. :awesome:

10. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei

Exactly! True friends would never question your somewhat obessive fangirl desire to simulate being close to your favourite idol =)
    Honestly, I'd do it with my friend, but she'd kill me first before I ever get her to wear anything remotely girly -___-

Oh and bou-j525, I just realized we're the same height! =P *gives virtual high five* =D

To AON, first off, welcome back!!! :flower: It's good to see you around again <3
    Regarding the gifs you made a page back,
    you don't mind if I ever use them over at tumblr do you? Cuz I think I'll eventually find a use of it at some point lol. Will credit you of course =)

Not to creep on your conversation with Whistler, but I just want to say that I share the same sentiments as you. I mean, I've spent so much time on this thread (it is one of the first threads I go to automatically everytime I log on S48) ever since I became a fan of AKB, so I feel like the Takarmy is kinda like my family y'know? I mean, I may not regularly converse with you guys on a daily basis or anything, but the bond feels like it's still there =)

On that note, to all the new members of the Takarmy, I want to extend to you a very warm welcome to our crazy family here :flower: I hope you'll enjoy your time with us!!

11. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

thanks for the translations kanki! [bow]
    cant wait for the second season of MG. more yanki takamina!! [rock] i hope we get to see more of her this season and not just those quick flash backs that we kept getting on most the first one. and hopefully theyll actually show us takamina fighting and kicking some major butt [rock] .
    as for takaminas pic with sayaka :hehe:
    oh takamina you always find a way to amuse youre fans dont you :hehe:

edit
    oh and takaminas bday is coming up soon everybody got presents for her yet? i got her some ribbons so far but i might get her something else to go with it. not sure what yet though [think]

12. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

Seriously, Takamina has a heart of gold. <3

Gaah, Fresh Lemon is taller than Takamina now... :hehe:
    Sorry, Takamina, but being small is part of your charm, lol.
    And I wonder how Takamina is going to fit into Majisuka this time... 'cause there's NO way that she won't be part of it.

13. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru

yes... i want that takamina participed on Majisuka too...

14. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Random spazz. ajkfjdskjfffamazing-huge-closeup-thank-you-Mariko... :cute:

[​IMG]

That is all. <3
    ---
    EDIT: Okay, not all...

So I've been seeing around staff/member blogs that apparently, Takamina designed a shirt for the 'Dareka no tame ni' charity project at Yokohama Arena to further raise funds. I guess, even if there's no concert (for now), it's still Takamina ni tsuite ikimasu in a way. The shirt is love and tons of meaningful. <3

Just look at it:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Half-persons are supporting a heart on the front and if you look closely, the back is a smiley face.

If worn side-by-side, then the half-persons further "connect" as a whole and so on... (TT^TT) <3 <3 <3
    [​IMG]
    Source: Mariko's blog.

15. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

LOL at the height difference, takamina <3

16. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

I'm glad that Takamina is able to make fun of her height :D Even though in the photo Sayaka has heels but even if she took them off it wouldn't make much of a difference.
    (but i hope that fresh lemon won't grow too much :hehe: tiny lemon is cute )

17. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know where we can get the shirt? D:

I WANT IT SO BAD NOW! :XD:

18. yagamiraito08

yagamiraito08 Kenkyuusei

arh!!! she design it herself?? I wanna get it too!!

19. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I want that shirt.... :cute:

Kay

20. TakaminaBG

TakaminaBG Kenkyuusei

The shirt is so cute, I want it :inlove: . About her birthday.. Well, it's maybe kind of stupid but I want to send her a present. I live in Bulgaria and I'm thinking how can i send it to her. MAybe a letter and the present in the envelope...But the adress ....I don't know her adress. But I really want to send her something.