Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

I want that shirt *__* ♥ It's really cute :3

2. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

the shirt is so cool! Good job captain!!

I especially like the part where people have to stand together to connect the half-figures. It's a really cute and thoughtful design.

The members also made an appearance in yokoarena in the end. I have a feeling they would do that as a surprise thank you to all. How sweet.

I really respect the group and Takamina for all that they've done. They're really the NATION's IDOL GROUP!

3. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

How do I get my hands on that shirt??
    I really want one!!!

Let's ask takamina on her blog. *shot*

4. darkacex99

darkacex99 Kenkyuusei

what i would do to get a shirt like that

5. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

:XD: I'm trying to imagine her reaction... and honestly, I don't think she would ask me questions anyway :XD: She's always like "What? Ok let's do it." without asking anything or whatever... So I guess I will give a try :hehe:

And yeah! *High Five*

OMG LOL AT MARIKO AND TAKAMINA STANDING SIDE BY SIDE :lol: And lol I want this shirt too XD Like I'd waer it anytime and be like "TAKAMINA WANTS YOU TO HELP OTHER AND SMILE... SO SMILE!" to everyone XD

6. Mari48

Mari48 Kenkyuusei

People usually send it to Theatre48, so it goes through inspection, so they know its safe to give to the members.

Don Quijote Akihabara 8F
    4-3-3 Kanda Chiyodaku
    Tokyo
    03-5298-8648

7. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

oooohhh I dedicate my post no. 100 to TAKAMINA for being such an awesome captain and for her amazing creativity with the shirt!! nicee one girl :3

LOL do the staff on takamina's blog accept any comment these days??
    My comments easily get on nowadays...I guess it makes me happy :)
    Rofl, btw I asked in the comment section if the shirt sales were going to be open to international fans...
    I don't know what I was expecting by doing that, but I guess it's worth a try. *shot*
    Can't believe I did that!! haha

8. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

After watching the AKBingo episode of Takamina's reunion with Maachan... her placement on my oshi list, just jumped sky high....i felt like crying :cry:

9. mako_chan

mako_chan Kenkyuusei

If i use that adress, it's safe?? Yatta!! Arigatou

10. Mari48

Mari48 Kenkyuusei

LOL yup! your welcome :D
    and hopefully the staff will accept it and your gift will go through to Takamina [party]

11. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

you got me in trouble in class >:[
    I saw your signature and couldn't stop myself from laughing!!!!
    LOLOL THIS IS SO FUNNY Aachan and Takamina :inlove:

12. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Okay...this is gonna be quite a long post (haven't done one of those in a while..so bear with me XD)
    Omfg yes!!!! Do want!! So much!! Actually I really want them to make a shuffle album, where we get studio quality recordings of the shuffled songs, IN FULL. Cause that would be win, and I would totally download buy it!
    :rofl: You win at life <3
    NO!!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT USE THE GIFS I MADE, TO SPREAD AROUND THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS TAKAMINA!!!!!!!

:p Hhahahah go right on ahead, they are made to be enjoyed ^.^ I look forward to maybe running across them in my random Takamina searches :XD:

Totally, And yeah, this is one of the first threads I check too :) cause hey...where else can I spazz about Takamin without being looked at weirdly :XD: Takarmy FTW!

She's so gorgeous.... her eyes...her eyes...her big, beautiful eyes <3 *dies*

That shirt is so cute! *Wants* I really like the concept of linking to the person next to you...good job Captain!
    -------------------------------------------------

If you guys haven't been into the AKB thread....AikyiTaizne and Loveandcoffee translated some of the girls' Top 5 Songs...these are most of the Takamina related bits
    <3 +++A to all of Takamina's songs!! They are all favourites of mine!
    Bird and Namida Uri are in my top 5 aswell! When I first heard/saw it, I couldn't get enough of Namida Uri No Shoujo...it's such a fantastic song and performance! I kept repeating the rap bit over and over again <3 <3 <3 (Not to mention that it's the B-side to one of my favourite singles...) and Bird...that one is self explanitory :XD:

And damn right the captain is cool/awesome!
    --------------------------------------------

=O *sniff* I knew you only loved me cause I pic spammed *sniff*
    :awesome:
    And speaking of pics/gifs... (spoilered for length and dramatic effect XD)

Lots of Taka-swag from the cancelled concert
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Some random photos
    [​IMG] Doesn't she look beautiful here?
    [​IMG][​IMG] And here aswell? Awww for the tears...what a darl <3
    [​IMG]From Mariko too <3

You know when they say that you are what you eat?
    [​IMG]
    :rofl:
    It's for the Hotto Motto ad campaign thing :XD: ROFLMAO!!

Some gifs :XD: cause you know I couldn't resist... :XD:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the finale!!!!
    :hehe: Nyan Nyan strikes again
    [​IMG]
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

you can't bring just bring up the hotto motto stuff without linking one of the best takahashi minami videos of all time

OF ALL TIME

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2v2as9qHFY[/yt]

hahah i can't get over how disappointed she looks at 1:12

14. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Unlike you guys, this isn't the first thread I check when I come here...because I save the best for last. ;) Most of the time...lol.

Yeah. Been trying to bargain for the concert shirt at the very least...how could I not resist when Taka is practically plastered all over it. <3 Waiting for news on how to snag the charity shirt too.

Pfft...AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :XD: Priceless. :rofl: Well, other than cabbage she did say she wanted to be "food" in general...what better level up than her favorite food. :hehe:

Seriously, Nyan's got Taka on her mind all the time...always drawing her and stuff. XD
    *Ahem* Putting all amazingness that is TakaHaru and TakaMii aside, I remember watching that clip and laughing at their one-sided loves:
    no3b = Nyan :blush: -> Taka :blush: -> Mii :^^;: -> Shrimp :fp: .
    Haa~ :XD:

15. AnOriginalName

XD well...by 'first thread I check' I sometimes mean that i check if anyone has posted first, then leave the tab open while I browse other threads and then read the thread XD hahaha though it depends if I have time....if im short hehehehe 'short' hehehe xD on time I just read the taka thread first :p
    urg..i wish...but I only have space in my budget for a few pieces of swag...and damn those shirts cost an arm and a leg...
    Welll... Takamina IS her choice in bride XD much to Yuko's dismay xD
    LOL!!! I was wondering what Miichan cut out ROFL!! <3 love that girl <3
    No3b continues to be awesome as ever <3
    Omg! Bird just came on on my ipod...dont you guys think itd be cool to see a no3b Bird? Though I cant really see Kojipa being that cool :^^;: ...unless she dresses up as Riku... kekekeke XD

16. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Well, in specific, she cut out an ebi fry. Girl loves her shrimp. XD

...And now you've got me daydreaming about Persona performing BIRD in newly tailored black and white suits or slick military uniforms with wings and ahhhhhhomgKaiandBirdandaaaaa~ :drool: /OT-spazz

V EDIT: Bahahaha!!! The cheesy fashion shoot music...and chicken nuggets/strips? STILL priceless. :rofl:

17. AnOriginalName

^
    Waaaaahhhh now you've got ME daydreaming about that!!! Omg I can picture it in more detail now.... :^O^:

And ooopsy, the picture I posted before....it wasn't Katsudon that she turned into...
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=902BF_fE7A0[/yt]
    Still hilarious nonetheless :D
    And she looks so good <3... (and LOL btw I don't mean in a 'I want to eat that yummy food' type good! I mean the pretty kind of good!!)

18. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^

Lol, that CM was funny XD

19. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Oh crap, Japanime and AON, you guys just went and had your own conversation while I was snoozing away in bed :XD:

Awesome pic spam, AON, and that is not the only reason I love you :hehe: I love you because we both love Takamina and her awesomeness <3

OMG, all that Taka swag... but I think I can only spare money for the charity shirt.

:rofl:

And gasp How did I not think of Persona BIRD :drool:

20. TakaminaBG

TakaminaBG Kenkyuusei

I'm really thinking something... Well no one discus it. On Akbingo 02.03.2011, there was a talk about friendship. And Takamina said that she has one friend... The "Machan" girl. And I'm thinking "What the hell". What about Maeda... Isn't she her best friend too... I mean they look like best friends.. How can she say she has only one best friend. What did she forget her? I'm not saying something bad about Takamina. Because I really thought that they are best friends. What do you guys think?