Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    new link:
    [dm]x1k3qfe[/dm]

her reaction was hilarious XD
    i wonder if was a real shark

more samples from Hawaii DVD:
    [​IMG]

it seems there is a bikini pic , which is rare
    need HQ images

2. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^ poor minami [worried] she looks like in a state of shock... that's enough dokkiri for Minami :(

BTW nice pics! She looks really cute :inlove:

3. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I'm sorry, NO I'M NOT, I don't think the prank was funny at all.

If anything, I hated it. They made Minami cried, and the prank was way beyond the limit of pranking someone. I don't find it funny, and those who do... I don't know what to say to your face.

She was sooo fucking scared, she cried hella hard, she couldn't even grasp for air cuz she was still shaking. Considering this is Minami's thread, I do hope there are people out there who feel the same way I do.

4. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ooo, she is so cute and sexy :nb: totally different from our charismatic and mature soukantoku.

about the prank, yeah. it can't be helped right? prank is supposed to be scary, shocking, terrifying, etc to get the victim best reaction. japanese prank really do all out to get the best reaction IMO. for me it is funny and heart-breaking at the same time. it's funny when watching her reaction after fell to the sea. but then I was thinking, wait, can she swim? it is became heart-breaking when I watched her looks shocked and terrified. this isn't funny anymore. I think they went a little bit too far this time.

5. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^ she really was scared and shaking as she walks away... I've watch the whole video including the prank on sasshi and miichan... even though they manage to put sasshi on the water twice, its still cannot compared on how Takamina cried... I too, think its too much.

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    you should be happy that Takamina was sparred at the last prank (with Micchan and Sasshi being both thrown to the pool).

Yeah she was scared, but you know, it's the same as going to an haunted house...

PErsonally i laughed a lot this one. It felt way more natural than Sasshi (who didn't give a f*** to get the same joke)

7. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    No comment on the dokkiri. I dont even dare to watch :facepalm:.

Btw, I am just curious:
    1. Has anyone known whether Japanese fans are gathering their force to gather votes for Takamina? or maybe Chinese fans? Heard ske fans and mayuyu fans has been doing that since months ago? (Maybe Rabyo or others know?)

2. So besides Tumblr fans, no one is doing her BIRTHDAY PROJECT? I hope somoene does ^^

8. ariette

ariette Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    On the prank...
    Funny lol she reacted pretty fast though! The other person was left behind to be eaten~ Her reaction was great! I wonder... if it was Yukirin? [hehe]

On a more serious note, that pushing thing looked like it had to hurt! The water must have been cold too.. I dunno.. It's still very cold here in Canada [wonder] definitely no swimming in outdoor bodies of water.
    Surely the producers had plans if anything did go horribly wrong but hopefully the girls are still given some kind of medical attention after such activities.

9. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

I feel the same way. Those Jap people and twitter fans were lolling and having fun and I really wanted to frinkin put them into the same position. She's doing a program to stop bullying but obviously programs like these show people good ideas... I love Japan but I really hate these parts about it.

10. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I beg your pardon? I rather see Minami getting the last prank over the shark prank at anytime!

Also a haunted house is a given to be scared at! How can you compare a "the participant was aware" vs. "the participant not being aware" prank together? If I were to go to a haunted, I know I'll be scared shit-less vs. where I get pushed into a sea of shark, not knowing that they are fake and thinking that I will die young!

@akb48 and mincl17
    Glad you feel the same way too, and yes, Japanese people do take things too far. They constantly contradict themselves. I would go into details, but this isn't the right place since its supposed to be about Minami :inlove:

11. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I don't think so
    well my opinon was can't compare haunted house because haunted house is safe. but if you being pushed by someone else fall in the sea of shark athough You don't know real shark or fake shark , If You so shock you may get drown. Athough them have staff help you.

but I think want Taka was replace miichan or sasshi. How abou you If you will choice being pushed fall in the pool or fall in the sea with shark?

I think the prank was way beyond the limit of pranking someone.
    I wish don't want her manager or Aki-p destroy image Mc of program to stop bullying because some children or adult may think Takamina can't avoid bullying on herself. So Taka disqualification was Mc of program to stop bullying.
    ---------------------------------------
    btw there was Japanese fan type in Takamina in Twitter search and auto suggestion comes out "Takamina panties"... after-effect of yesterday's broadcast?ww RT>

12. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

I'm actually divided in that situation.
    On one hand, that it's good exposure for her as an idol. Her position as General Manager tends to give her a very serious look, these kind of situations allow her to maintain a more "friendly" image as an idol.

As a fan that loves her for (what I believe it to be ) her personality, it makes me angry seeing her having to go trough these kind of situations.

to lighten the mood a bit, check this out:
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mkiGMtbrPM#t=15[/yt]

Just great.
    Minami, as always, looks great in it.

13. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    hey anyone know this? :cute:

14. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I get it. You said that it's good exposure for her as an idol. Her position as General Manager tends to give her a very serious look, these kind of situations allow her to maintain a more "friendly" image as an idol.

but If want Taka look friendly I want do diffenent variety, such as cosplay was Sadako or Miku or Luffy
    walk in street or did strange face. Maybe she may was guest or Mc did guide tour travel in japan program.It's not being bullying

15. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I 'm sorry I don't know both that

16. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhWxs1xsqRA[/yt] :XD:

17. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

G+of Taka
    TKMN: Ohayo(´・∀・)ノ Did everyone watch the water drop yesterday?(´∀`) I was so shocked, it would be hard to top that degree of shock ever ww

Took a photo w/ the Tunnels duo♥︎(*´艸`) 2nd photo was taken immediately after the drop w(・∀・)
    http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/ph ... 1395983025
    http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/ph ... 1395983037

-----------------------------------------------------

G+ of TKMN 23:16
    It's tomorrow! Long waited AKB only concert! The joy of being able to stand at the magnificent National Stadium, I wish 2 fully experience this with everyone♪ My heart is beating so fast I don't think I can sleep w(・Ah, that's right! This is important!! When the sun goes down, it gets really cold so those coming, wear something thick ok!!ww Don't catch a cold!! And look forward to it!!!(o・ω・)o

18. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

^Thank you for the info.

It's really nice how she basically managed to defuse all questions regarding the prank by that simple post [clap] [rock] . At the end of the day she's the only one that can say if something was to much or not. :lol:
    Yeah, tomorrow is the day (the first day in this case) :XD: .

19. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Translate by TKMN world
    http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... MkxbkCXVYw

Takamina ranked 4th in a survey of 1000ppl on "Which member do you support the most?
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bj1d_zbCEAAD7sz.jpg
    reason
    Female in their 60s = 25%, 50s = 22% of the votes making her the most popular among old ladies, lol. They highly praised her leadership...

----------------------------------------
    I am glad for her them comment praised leadership while as I feel sad for her because them can't see praise besides leadership and hard -work If Taka can't be captain or Gm when she was singer then them will support ?

20. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

People support what impresses them. Takamina's solo activities so far are unfortunately pretty unimpressive considering the playing field - there are a lot of female solo artists, and most of the top-charting ones are way more vocally developed than her. Sad, but it's a fact.

Her leadership and empathy with her fellow members, on the other hand - at least, what we see of that - impresses a lot of people (not just women, as we've seen in articles and interviews before). So they support her because of it.

Of course, once she's out of AKB and has all her time to devote to solo skills, that first part could change, and she could definitely become a top solo artist. I really think she has the work ethic and the determination to make whatever she wants happen. But right now, as-is, it's a bit worrying how her solo seems to be going absolutely nowhere. She seems to be investing more in a management future than a future as a solo artist. That's fine if management is what she wants to do after all, but... :dunno: