1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:nb: :nb: :nb:
    ehhhhh :blink: :blink: :blink:

first time seeing Takamina showing this much of her boobs :drool:

more:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

My heart feels heavy seeing those picturs lol :inlove:

I want those pictures sooo badly GAH!

3. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    :nb: now if you excuse me.... :whistle:

is she already put away her dream to be a solo singer? which is too bad for me, as I really like her voice

4. ariette

ariette Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

That top is cute~ a slightly different shape makes all the difference but it's still keeping it fairly modest.. I mean compared to a triangle or halter top. Sometimes the tube tops she wears in swimsuit shoots are unflattering.

5. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    oh cute and sexy
    Tahank you Taka22
    ------------
    btw
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEvtc_taOPY&feature=youtu.be[/yt]
    mujack 140328

I have double good news
    1.Taka get good postion
    I 'm so happy Taka's postion in row 2nd in AKB 36th "Labrador Retriever"
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HV_Lao9uq4&feature=youtu.be[/yt]

2 Takamina co-MC w/ Sekine Tsutomu for new show "Mirai Monster". Focuses on young athletes aiming for 2020 Tokyo Olympics! Airs 4/6(11:15~45)

6. sunset210992

sunset210992 Kenkyuusei

From today's concert from kojiharu's insta, so envy of the fans who manage to get there :((((

Attached Files:

7. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------
    on mujack
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bj1aY5mCYAAW7Wr.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bj1Yi1ACIAAtZWo.jpg
    Taka design new logo mujack

-------------------------------------------------------------

oh I for got post from
    Translate by Tkmn world
    MarikoBlog: Celebration w/ members & staff! For some reason, Minami is in a tuxedo!!w She waited for 3hrs like this!!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bj02-45CAAAs4Ye.jpg
    Too cute Minami!! Happiness❤︎ Love you forever❤︎ Do your best at tomorrow's concert❤︎
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bj037-GCAAAxqD9.jpg

thank you Marikosama for love Minami.

--------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/tkmn_world/status/4 ... to/1/large
    source http://bylines.news.yahoo.co.jp/nakajim ... -00034041/
    Translate by Tkmn world
    [Translation]Nakajima Hiroto's comment on Takamina:
    The 4th assistant came when MUJACK was on its 4th year, AKB48's now Soukantoku Takahashi Minami. It is a first for me to work with someone as a duo for such a long time. Naturally, I've come to think of her as my trusty partner. Whenever I'm at a lost for words, she's always there in the next moment to pick it up. And it's not a gradual thing just because she's in her 4th year, but that ability has always been there since the start. She's really clever. And when possibly one of the busiest person in Japan tells you "Let's do our best in the next recording too!" you can't help but salute her in admiration. I don't think of her as an assistant anymore. We are double MC. I would love for this combination to continue forever.

thank you Nakajima Hiroto for love Minami.
    I wish Hiroto and Minami are double MC and this combination to continue forever.

I 'm so happy :^O^: [clap] [hehe] about Taka loved by staff of mujack program and staff of SDK program but I'm not sure cameraman number 1 lol :p

8. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

thanks for sharing man, I especially love how Minami is really talented in creating logos and drawing. I hope she doesn't quit that hobbies/skills of hers <3

I also really like, how shes love by all programs that she starred in. Mujack, SDK, and ANN (tell me if I missed anything)... she's just sooo amazing. Love her sooo much :inlove:

p.s. I know what she smells like now :hehe:

9. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I add pic
    [​IMG]

10. ariette

ariette Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I totally went to the mall to try her perfume out [hehe]

11. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I sprayed it on my pillows to sleep with her scent :^O^: lmao, its true, but sounds creepy hahaha. I'ma need to go get more samples :D

12. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I guess scolding and giving instructions to the members almost everyday really made a toll on her voice, plus the fact that she's hosting, MCing, radio commentator, etc. She's also talks a lot and sings a lot. I think the only time she could rest her voice is when she's sleeping. Even in practices, she gives her all and has the most prominent voice that on the day of the performance, its a bit worn out but still sounds good. Comparing her old recordings to the present, her voice is somewhat a bit different due to those factors. So if she has a solo career and do nothing but sing, then her voice will be back to the way it was or even better. She still has that unique voice that can easily be identified compared to others. :)

I love all the pictures here! Takamina is truly talented. I also agree that she's one of the busiest person in Japan right now. LoL! I also want to know her scent or atleast have her perfume. Haha! (BTW I'm a girl :p )

13. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @yamiperv
    sir, you sound like a pervert :XD: joking. what is her perfume brand actually?

14. hazwani

hazwani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    hazwani_nhb
    takamina don't eat after 2 pm if she want to loss weight..
    takamina should take care more of her body :(

btw :fp:
    lol shock with fact that during request hour period too, she stop eating after 2 pm..
    its mean she don't eat dinner after performing and dancing at request hour..

listen to this week no3b radio to know about her eating schedule or habits

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkJAf4HQIR0[/yt]

15. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Isn't she already skinny? I don't find it a need for her to lose weight plus staying starving will take a toll on your body in the long run. IN addition, with her schedule, she doesn't really need to be on a diet to lose weight, all those fats and calories will burn off after long hours of working.

Congrats to her for winning the stage48 ranking 4th time in a row ( with or without negative points). I honestly had a hunch that she would not win due to some strategic votes but I guess most of us just rely on our feelings to vote rather than who could have benefit the most from the number of votes.I love that and I wish that the her fans in Japan would do the same in the real election.

I watched that Tunnel episode and honestly I didn't like it either.

If I had to choose, I'd pick her being a singer over being in a management position any time. From a totally objective perspective, she shines the best when she's on the stage singing/performing. There's this aura/charisma/expression she gives off during performances that totally captivated me of which I can't find in any other activities and also is one of the most important aspects which made me a fan of her. Plus her eyes are totally passionate when performing - as in she's totally serious and into it with all she's got. Not that she's not serious in being a competent leader or scolding members for slacking off but it's more like a responsibility than a passion.I don't recall her explicitly saying that she's given up on her solo career. Plus she has been improving on her live singing, which is a proof that she's been getting vocal lessons. There's no point in doing that if she no longer dreams to become a solo singer. I think that as long as she stays in AKB, there's no time to invest in her solo career and I don't want to see her potential wasted.

16. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^Shinchan, everything you said is so true.

I will never forget the day when I saw Itoshisa no Acel for the first time. I really love seeing Takamina perform. I think she has good leadership qualities, but it's just too much to be babysitting the whole entire 48 franchise when she has a dream to chase.

Let's say if she plans to center her career around AKB, that's fine, although I find it too taxing for her health (and it really shows when she stands together with even veteran members like Kitarie).

She's now a very good variety personality, so I hope she could use that for the good of her solo career. I know a lot of people are happy she's become Team A captain again, but to me, that's just adding unnecessary workload on her and preventing her from bowing out of AKB slowly. I see it as a move for management to hold on to her longer (like they did with Yuko and Mariko).

Her singing is improving, but it's so much slower than peers like Yuka, Sayaka, Wasamin, or even Acchan (sorry Acchan fans, but she really couldn't sing before). I feel bad for her because of that. Although as an 48 fan, it's good to see her around, I sometimes feel like we're bad parents in that we love her so much and don't want to let her go and it will be detrimental to her in the end.

17. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Lol, I'm actually a girl and I am a proud pervert [hehe] and her perfume brand is Chanel Chance.

The perfume is a sweet floral scent, its strong but at the same time very subtle. Its just like sex basically, smells like orgasm XD You just can't get enough of it and the more you smell it, the more you want it. I kept smelling it and my imagination kept running to Minami's neck/collarbone >_< I think by just smelling it, it'll turns you on. I think I understand why Atsuko is always near Minami's neck now <3

18. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    wow you are a pro perv :lol: this is too much even for me

just adding she use the Chance pink
    i think there is some difference for the other colors scents

it's expensive as fuck here btw

19. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

awww thank you [blush] i'm very flattered lol, and I asked the sells lady, theres no such thing as "Pink" Chanel, but the Chanel Chance is basically Pink. Another Pink color liquid from Chanel is the Coco one, which I don't think Minami uses it.

20. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @yamiperv ah, forgive me then my lady :p wait wait, is it safe to said such thing like that? :^^;:

feel the same. but if I'm not mistaken, she said that she will decide herself about the timing to graduate. I just think that she just doesn't want to graduate yet for the sake of AKB that she loves so much. now it makes me think, is she really that busy so she couldn't at least take vocal class to improve?