1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takase Mana (Manafi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    Name: Takase Mana (高瀬 愛奈)
    Birthday: September 20, 1998
    Height: 157cm
    Hometown: Osaka, Japan
    Blood Type: A

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    She was #11.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've translated her blog post about recording their song, and added bits from her previous three posts. I really like her: she's quiet, majime, and proud of her English. She lived in England for over three years and by the time she was in middle school she was able to pass the Japanese English exam taken by English teachers. She loves musicals and Ikuta Erika. I get the sense that her forte may be singing.

One thing you notice as we see more of these girls: they are all far prettier than previous photos showed. Showroom and Sakamichi need to get better staff photography.

sub-member-4105_flip600web.jpg

4. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    her majime quality also appeals to me. I think it is endearing that she doesn't appear to smile often in photos haha.
    I'm beginning to warm up more and more to the hiraganas after reading their blogs (I haven't watched many of their showrooms though I plan to).
    most of those pictures were really unfortunate... and some of the girls look completely different from their profile picture! it's almost like they took them planning to take better ones in the future to show some sort of extreme contrast (actually there's a chart floating around comparing the kanji keyakizaka profile pictures out there, but I don't think theirs were ever this bad). they are very unflattering!

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Brace yourself. here's a photo from Mana's blog with her and Memi-tan showing love for the fans, and seeming to do a Sekai ni wa Ai shika Nai love contest photo. The Hiragana blogs are all thanking fans for fan letters, of which the new members are thrilled to have just gotten their first delivery. Memi on the left:

sub-member-4241_600web.jpg

And here's a group that Mana says are all younger than her, but still treat her like a little sister (she weeps) (l-r): Mana, "Takamotti," Higashimura Mei, Memi-tan:

sub-member-4241_01_600web.jpg

Looks to me as if the out-of-towners may have moved into the dorm? Home-towns: Nara, Kanagawa (not far from Tokyo), Osaka, Nagano.

There's some talk on 2channel that the blog posts from Hiragana members are crowding out those from the main group. This is in fact a problem, but I can't blame the new girls for their enthusiasm. Management has to redesign the blog page to avoid this.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's Mana's blog post from after the weekend live event. Photos of her with Keyakizaka46 members. So nervous before the performance that she was fighting back tears. But the support of their senpais and of the fans got her through it.

And the big news that whole group of 32 took part in the pre-performance circle and chant: "Humility. Kindness. The ties among us. Shine brightly, Keyakizaka46!" One big group....

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Happy 18th Birthday, Mana! September 20. Only two weeks younger than Neru.

sub-member-5198_jpg.jpg sub-member-5011_02_jpg.jpg

mobiaoXmt.jpg sub-member-4352_jpg.jpg sub-member-4970_jpg.jpg youngmaga1609sub-member-4540_01_jpg.jpg

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Mana:ome::ome:

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

All of Hiragana Keyaki together to wish Manafii a happy birthday. Neru included. I see from their jerseys that they are in the midst of practice. Together.

uLtnhwA.jpg

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Mana is so beautiful, and seems such a nerd. Her blog has the most complex language of any member's blog, it seems to me. She went to see Kimi no Na wa。and gives us a restrained and detailed review, mentioning the music and how it was used, and saying that even apart from the film's content, it was enjoyable. Does that sound like an idol?

"And the way the seiyuus expressed the gender- and time-switching and the complicated feelings of the characters was terrific! So cool, I really admired them. I want to gain that kind of power of expression."

She mentioned the fact that she now makes a point of going to the cinema early to see the previews of other films. So do I.

She may be a bit of a nerd, but what's wrong with that? And as I said, she is beautiful:

sub-member-5421_640w.jpg

Memi says she especially loves her lips....

11. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    this girl is a 10 out of 10. she looks like a combination of sayunyan, marika, and matsui rena. Her first photograph makes her looks unattractive but she's actually perfect

12. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Manafii went to the Shibuya Tsutaya CD store to see the exhibition of photos of Keyakizak46 (Kanji and Hiragana). I think they often go out with white health masks on as a simple disguise. But I think I might recognize Manafii's intense eyes:

sub-member-7071_jpg.jpg

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Manafi has sold out her first solo handshake lane! And she's thrilled. She says she can't express her gratitude in words. Now that's a stretch for the wordy Mana, lol. She and Mei and Memi appear to be back in Tokyo for weekend training. On Friday, they had a bit of a romp, all wearing twintails, and took lots of photos. Mei's blog.

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Mana has now sold out her one remaining lane, for the 3 March handshake event in Chiba. She only had a total of five lanes, because she had to miss an event, but now she has sold out her last three in a row.

And now here is her first Hustle Press gravure spread. She really is quite beautiful, and she even smiles...a bit. Even on her days off, she spends three hours studying, unlike just about anyone else. The move back to Japan from England, where she spent four years up to the first year of middle school, seems to have been traumatic for her. She still seems pretty close to "over there," and say she prefers bread to rice. Although her favorite dish, she says, is udon. She spends a good bit of time writing her blog posts, goes over them carefully to make sure there are no errors, and then has her mother check them over again. She says that when she first started doing handshake events, she was worried that it wouldn't go well, but says that as time has gone one she has come to have lively conversations with people. She says that her spoken English is very good, but that she has trouble with details like grammar and has to study hard. She says she goes shopping, but doesn't really like to buy anything until she has discussed it with friends or her mother. She may think something is cute, but she wants outside confirmation. And she is about to graduate from high school! It does feel as if life is difficult for her. I hope that she will have an awakening and become more confident and more herself as she learns to live away from home. She starts with the great advantages of beauty and brains.

HPhiraganakeyaki_23_21.jpg HPhiraganakeyaki_23_06.jpg HPhiraganakeyaki_23_03.jpg

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

When I first saw the Hiraganas, I said that Manafii was the most beautiful among them. These previews of the Hustle Press gravure Extra that will come out in a day or so make me think I was probably right:

HPreviewC46GBmWUkAEPOBX.jpg HPreviewC46GINoVcAApv_L.jpg HPreviewC46F1F6UMAAUqSv.jpg HPreviewC46GOS7VcAAqljU.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    me too! she also has an intense look that can enter model territory.

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I'm the opposite. When I saw her for the first time, I called her fugly, no offense. Then, after saw her photo on her blog, I was dogeza-ing and apologizing, because she turned out to be one of most beautiful Hiragana member. And now, this one. Women in red or black always successfully kill me.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@MasToppu -- Bad photos are bad photos, and Hiragana suffered from a lot of them at first.

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Idol profile photos are generally not what you want to use to win people over.
    Usually quite bad.
    Especially for newcomers with little experience.