1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takayama Kazumi (Kazumin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Much like Shiraishi and Hashimoto, Takayama was a strong, STRONG pillar for the group. She made me laugh the hardest in variety and her dorkiness was genuine. She has the biggest heart and she loves Nogizaka very much.

At 27, she has her sights set on her future and I know it will be bright because she's been getting a lot of jobs in other TV shows. She'll definitely make a great host and she has her wits as a great defense.

You could also see the signs in earlier episodes that she was observing everyone and everything in Nogizaka46. She was passing the torch to the younger generation, and that's why I like her and will miss her. I wish her all the best and nothing but success will reach her. Thank you for being one of the best idols in Nogizaka46.

• Like Like x 7
  2. 48 group fan

48 group fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murakawabibian
    Another pillar just announced grad. But we'll, kazumin has a bright future ahead of her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

The last member that made every senbatsu since debut single.

Another strong member is saying goodbye. Throughout her Nogi career Kazumin doesn't reaaly mind which position she's in and she's very honest. One of the member that strongly supports other and the younger members.
    Thoush she's not my oshi she's easily one of my top 5 favorites, she never fails to make me laugh in everything she does.

I'm sure she'll do well in the future whatever road she choose to walk in. I honestly even think she's the no. 1 wife material in the group, she's funny, kind, can cook and good in saving money.

Kazumin, Zuu, Kazu-senpai, thanks for eveything you've done for the group!!

• Like Like x 7
  4. calcifer

calcifer Kenkyuusei

I will miss her laugh, her sneeze, her dorkiness that makes Kojichu much brighter

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Somehow, it makes me super sad. Another beautiful matured hime lady-like vibe is graduating. Nogi starts getting attention due to these matured looking girls and nowadays we are having less oneesan type.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

That laugh of hers...

Even off camera she lit the shows up with it. It'll be sad without her. :| So kind and as genuine of a personality you'll ever come across.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

You can't tell which of them looks mature at 2011-2012 apart from Yumiko and Fukagawa. Their mature looks growing together with their age. Kubo, Ume, Yoshida, Mayu, Kakki, Yumiki looks mature. even Miyu already looks mature at 17. Just because they are younger than Manatsu doesn't mean they aren't 'oneesan type'. You'll hardly tell this girls is oneesan type when there's people 6-8 years older around her.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Just saw the announcement...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    The sekkachi na katatsumuri girls look visibly matured among the rest at that point since beginning and they are super popular members. Then there is misa senpai and reika too. Among new girls, only ume that has this type of 'atmosphere' and guess what, maybe that is why she is popular from get go. Same goes to shinuchi.
    We still have older girls like yoshida and nao, but they cant carry the group because they arent even popular among fans till this date which i dont know why.
    Manatsu? What about her? She is popular not because she bring the same vibe as the otona girls but as a comedian chara.
    You know, im talking about the vibe, not their age.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    The fact is most of new gen girls don't have any particular strong unique chara or something significant about them . They're just... there. The force of 1st gen girls is everyone having a defined personality, charisma which made them different and easily recognizable, and so as their looks.
    Most of girls of 4th gen especially are just flat average girls with boring personalities.
    That's why graduations of these original members are tragic for the group. Nogizaka is really gonna lose all its spark without them.
    You'll just have boring cute girls like in every average girls group, with some little exceptions.

• Dislike x 6
    • Agree x 4
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Creative x 1
  11. orangemint

orangemint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koyabu Kazutoyo
    I feel like Mayutan has a kind of mature vibe, even if she is a bit ditzy. It seems like she's quite popular as well.

Also hasn't Nao been more shows and stuff recently? Maybe people are starting to notice her more.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2021
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah Mayutan doing the cute voice, Endo and Kaki being shy or crying and other girls acting childish or not having anything else interesting is what Nogizaka needs to fill Takayama and all the iconic personalities of 1st gen girls who are leaving. LoooL

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

@SteCola why are you still here? Hinatazaka46 threads is over there..

@mayuri91 what is actually your point? You said about mature looks make Nogi getting attention. Then when i bringing up some mature looks girl you said they weren't popular. You can't fight with your own words dude. By your logic, Yoshida and Yumiki should bring more attention to Nogi because they're looks mature. Make up your point.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Or maybe, if you think carefully, the most iconic members that are graduating (like Kazumi) will give the new girls a chance to bloom and become the next flame-igniting spark that will make Nogizaka's name even greater. The 3rd and 4th generation literally rock performances with their personality and we haven't even seen the upcoming 5th generation.

I know for a fact that Kazumi helped most of the younger members with choreography lessons and even encouraged them (Ozono Momoko, Kaki Haruka etc.) so I wouldn't count them out just yet. Kazumi is entrusting the future to these new faces so wait and see the unique evolution unfold.

• Like Like x 1
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Oh don't worry I'm already into Hinatazaka a lot, I love the members and their new single. Katoshi is such a great ace and I loved the CanCam interview with Mattsun and Yamashita, so funny this trio!

If you currently watch a random Nogizaka show or a random Hinatazaka show, you'll totally see the difference of the girls, they're on another level and makes me think "why Nogi's new gens are so boring and can't be as good as the Hinatazaka ones?

I think that everyone who truly loved Nogizaka's spark on its glory days, even on Nogizakatte doko, would find that kind of spark currently in Hinatazaka, they're the real successors.
    When I watch Hinatazaka de Aimoshou it really gives me that kind of feeling, of a group of smart, with strong personalities, models and good at variety girls who are really carrying what Nogi senpai made so good about their group and put it with their own color. Can't see the same with the current Nogichuu which is mostly boring and carried by the few senpais remained and just a few other girls.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Just dropping by to say - happy graduating and all the best to Kazumin. She's been an integral part of the group since I started watching NogiDoko and Nogibingo years ago.

I like her a lot...I'm struggling to put into words at the moment. Will miss this lovely and funny lady a lot. I even got her first PB back then. Perhaps I should get her 2nd one too soon (budget permitting).

Thank you for all the years you spent as Nogi member. All the laughter, tears, smiles, memories...and everything in between.

Good luck in your next life chapter. You'll always be Amazing Kazumin to me.

• Like Like x 5
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy graduation Kaz. I just realized that she is maybe the only Nogi member that appears a lot on Downtown's show. I saw her in one of the Downtown DX episodes and today, I watched Suiyoubi Downtown old clip and also found her as one of the guests.

• Like Like x 2
  18. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Like everyone says, I hate to lose Kazumin from my Nogizaka routine, but there is life after graduation (albeit a lonely one for the fans). It's just painful when those sentimental feelings come to the surface. When the first and second gens are gone, those will be the last members who know what it's like to perform in half-empty venues and experience sparse handshake lines, and still keep smiling. I suspect it is those experiences that made them who they became: a group of girls that could face the most difficult hardships and still succeed, and not give in to despair. I love both the 3rd and 4th generation girls as well, but every one of them also knows that when they take the stage in front of tens of thousands of adoring and excited fans, they are standing on the shoulders of giants like Kazumin. I will miss the cheerfulness and reactions of her more than anything else; many times I'll just to be going about my day and think of something funny she said, and quietly mention her name to myself as I recall those good times. She is one of a kind.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Hinatazaka is my #2 favorite group in the current scene, and yes HinaAi is another level. But I think you're underestimating the new gens. It's true that they're not shining quite enough in Nogichuu, but that's the staff's fault, the staff still prefers to put the spotlight where it's safe… and it's hard to blame them given how well Asuka, Ikuchan, Manatsu etc can sell. And Bananaman don't know the new girls that well yet. The 4th gen is about as good as the original 1st though. I don't know if you caught Skits, it was seriously good stuff. Pity Higashibukuro had to get himself a scandal so the show was replaced with the current tripe… well that's neither here nor there. Nogi was never and will never be my favorite, but I think it's in good hands, even if all senpai graduate, it will remain secure in my top few.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Good. Don't get lost and stay in there. Bye :approve:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2