Takayama Kazumi (Kazumin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka

if the video does not show watch the video here
    A Nogidoko video popped in my recommendations today.
    Takayama has a pretty amazing hairstyle here heh? Haven't see it often.[​IMG]

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  2. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Kazumin will insta live tomorrow 2pm jst.

3. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Kaz announced she’ll write another novel after graduation!

Other stuff she said in the Instagram Live:
    -She had some difficulty singing during the 2019 Birthday Live so she thought the next year might be her last due to physical condition, but at least the livestream concerts were easier for her.
    -Konno-san gave everyone Indian curry during the 1 hour between recording Koujichuu and recording the video with Kaz’s grad announcement. He bought it because it's a curry Kaz loves that she used to eat at work in the past, which made her cry while eating it.
    -She bungee jumped during the recent hit campaign because she was thinking about her graduation.
    -The first member she told about her graduation after it was decided was actually Karin.
    -Kaz says being happy at other people’s happiness helped her build relationships.
    -Before Nogi, she also went to auditions for Hello Project, Morning Musume, and Idoling.

• Like Like x 12
  4. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    As a former Idoling! fan I'm glad she didnt pass their auditions(She kind of dodged a bullet there.) and annoyed as hell that she was passed up. She wouldve been awesome although she definitely fits better with Nogi and was way more successful.

5. unknownsensei

Kazumin looking cute today fns laugh & music, great to see them laughing real hard. :inlove:

6. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Kazumin.jpg

Itterasshai Kazumin!!

• Like Like x 3
  7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Haha, I just got done posting in the single thread about that scene and it's here, too. :^^;:

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogizaka46 channel new music video

• Like Like x 2
  9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Doc

• Like Like x 3
  10. unknownsensei

Last night Teruyoshi Uchimura san ANN he talked a bit about kazumin and play watashi no iro.

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Nekojita SR w Yodachan

Credit to uploader

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  12. unknownsensei

Her last nekojita.

13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. unknownsensei

Its a sad day with ikuchan news, but cheer up a bit with news of kazumin becoming official mc for qsama.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    we gonna miss them in Nogichuu.

16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

17. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

As Kazumin’s post-Nogi future approaches, here’s a short excerpt from an interview in the March 2021 issue of EX Taishu, giving a glimpse into her pre-Nogi past:
    -- Fundamentally, Takayama-san is someone who “likes people,” right?
    K: I’ve liked to chat since I was little, I was eager to talk with my friends’ mothers when I was 4 or 5 years old, apparently (laughs). But, when I started kendo in 1st grade, my personality changed. When I watch videos from that time, well, there’s no smile in my eyes. It was trained into me that the people I met in the arena were not “friends,” but “opponents I had to defeat.” Because in the dojo, the sensei’s words were “absolute.” Hurl yourself forward and topple the opponent, then when they stand back up, strike their head for victory… that was my thinking. Now, if I even slightly bump into someone, I think, “I’m so sorry!”, but the me from back then would’ve gone and knocked them over.
    During practice, my body got driven to its limit. Even though I visualized carrying out a head strike, it swung in a different direction than I intended, and by the time I realized it, I didn’t know where I was aiming. Even so, if I didn’t stand back up, I’d get into even more trouble, and if I cried, people would get angry at me. Because those were the sorts of days I had been living, after I entered Nogizaka46, nothing was painful, not even once.
    -- Was your everyday life also influenced by kendo?
    K: I believe I was strong-willed. Since I fought with boys a whole lot. Although, 2 or 3 times a month, on days when there wasn’t kendo training or tournaments, I liked to go karaoke with girlfriends. No matter how painful life was going, those times were fun for me, so I thought, “It’s nice to have friends.” Besides friends, I was trying hard to defeat everyone else though (laughs). After I was released from kendo, freely enjoying the things I liked became what I lived for, and I started to think, “Life is so fun!”
    -- When you were doing kendo, did you watch idols?
    K: I watched Morning Musume-san on TV. After I stopped kendo, I started going to see them live.
    -- That was Morning Musume’s platinum era.
    K: That’s right, that’s right.
    -- Do you know about #あなたのAKBどこから (#Where did your AKB start)?
    K: Eh? I don’t know.
    -- It’s an SNS hashtag for posting what made you become an AKB48 fan. Current members and alumni also started posting it, and it became a popular topic. What if we asked Takayama-san, “#Where did your Nogizaka start”?
    K: It’s boring (laughs). I dreamed of being an idol until spring of my senior year of high school, but I thought, “It’s impossible now,” and gave up. Thinking that an idol probably couldn’t do outside activities in show business while still attending college, I switched my thinking to, “From this summer until this winter, I’ll do my best to aim for a college.” However, while I was attending summer courses, I came across the member recruitment website for Nogizaka46, and, thinking, “It’s probably impossible,” I applied.

Later in the interview, she also implies that in Koujichuu #291, she held herself back in the kendo match against Momoko, because she didn’t want to reawaken the bloodlust of her dark past wanted to look nice, but she sometimes regrets when she “lies” and doesn’t do things seriously.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Saw your link to this from the other thread. Thank you so much!

I wonder if 感情つき might be a pun with 勘定つき = "勘定書付き" but I'm not sure: https://www.amazon.co.jp/コクヨ-勘定書付き-177-75mm-テ-273NX5/dp/B0012M99G6

I agree with your critique of the story. It might work as a dream that the main character had because it mashes together very different states and situations but as a single short story, well, yeah. It just feels more like 3 or 4 "thoughts" that go together in the main character's mind. I didn't think of the analogy of being an idol that's supposed to "be friendly with all other members" with the lottery ticket that isn't turned in, and that's quite interesting. I'm not sure how well it works with Nogi - I don't remember Nogibingo 9 Episode 3, but I can understand if there's pressure in Nogi to say "all members get along." But the lottery ticket's message is that you can lose a friend to make money, or give up the money and keep a friend. Maybe this is like: you can reveal in front of the camera some funny and embarrassing or even controversial situation that happened with a member and get laughs or attention but risk endangering or making awkward your relationship with the member; or not say anything about what happened with a member and thus not get laughs or attention in front of the camera but maintain and preserve that relationship with the member? I don't know, just my random thoughts. Because if in Nogi, a Nogi member feels pressure to say "we get along" in front of the camera, saying that seems unlikely to endanger the relationship with other members :p

Love that Maimai was the illustrator.

I read the first sample chapter of Kazumin's novel (was on one of the bookstore webpage sites) and I got the feeling that it felt like an anime, maybe like a light novel. It didn't have as much as a seriously feeling as this short story.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Interesting, so in the context of a lottery ticket, would 勘定つき mean like it comes with a receipt?
    My interpretation (if I remember correctly, it’s been a while) was the narrator’s relationship with the ticket represented Kaz’s wishful thinking of what friendship could be, or what she values in a friendship. Like, now that she got what she wanted and won the lottery (joined an idol group), she realized that this “success” can jeopardize or at least complicate the friendships she truly values, so what she wants are friends who are true to each other regardless of success. The story’s ending doesn’t really map onto real life because Kaz did “win the lottery,” but she can point to the ending and say, this is the quality of friendship I value and want to have (even if it’s impossible to prove/disprove because I am actually a successful idol).

What I wrote about the pressure to say “everyone gets along” was more about the conditions behind why Kaz would want to write a story about the general themes. “An idol that’s supposed to be friendly with all other members” would be more like the alternate “bad end” where the narrator gets rich, based on my interpretation :^O^:. But it’s definitely true as you say, another trade-off idols can make is betraying trust or throwing each other under the bus to be more appealing to audiences, and that would endanger friendships too.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

To be honest, I don't know :p I only know 勘定 as in asking for the bill, like お勘定お願いします, so I don't really know what might be the true meaning of the pun and 勘定つき that Kazumin is getting at. I googled 勘定つき and the only thing I really got out of it is that Amazon link. I don't want to wildly speculate what the meaning of 勘定つき is since I think I'll just get it wrong lol. But I'll venture and say that the feeling I got was 勘定 does have to do with financial matters (like being detailed and careful with finances, whereas someone who's free and loose with their finances probably doesn't care about getting and keeping receipts) and that fits the main character's personality at the time they were thinking of buying the lottery ticket (he was worried about his finances). Then, the main character goes from 勘定 (receipts, financial details) to 感情 (emotions, a friend). He was looking for "a receipt" but in the end found a friend who can provide "good emotions."

I see, yeah. It's hard to perfectly map it onto her real life because she did win the lottery and it doesn't seem likely that she had to "give up her friends" to cash out :) but yeah, wanting true friends regardless of success is a really good way to put it.

• Like Like x 1