1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just a heads up that signed copies of Churi’s 2022 Calendar are currently on sale at MUVUS:
    https://muvus.jp/muvus/cmdtyList.php?cat=snUeLKDifOCy

There are options depending on how many copies are bought, e,g, to have your name written you need to buy 3. The signings will be online on 1/15. Shipping is only to Japanese addresses. These may sell out quickly!

2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My signed copy of Churi's 2022 Calendar has finally arrived:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Message video for her appearance in the forthcoming production 'Yurukill The Stage' at the Nissho Hall Tokyo:

if the video does not show watch the video here

(N.B. this is a second version, the original one was deleted)

Short video:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  6. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Yoro Park in Gifu, is the latest photoshoot activity from Churi-san. Not sure whether she is the ambassador of Yoro Park but she took lots of picture while introducing this beautiful park and it's a HUGE park.

These videos was posted on Yoro Park YT channel.

• Like Like x 3
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Akane Takayanagi 2023 Calendar" release event

• Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She turned 31 on the 29th. Here are some pics from her twiiter.

FivR7KxaUAA8pmi.jpeg

FisHBPDVEAAD7hp.jpeg

FipoFC5aYAQoXol.jpeg

FipoFDJaEAE796f.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    As I've just posted in the General thread, Churi and current members Ida Reona and Tanabe Mizuki will be appearing in an historical musical movie 'Don't Let the Curtain Fall' set in the Edo period and which will be released on 1/20:

https://www.makuoro.com/

She appears a couple of times in the MV for the theme tune which also serves as a movie trailer:

• Like Like x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My signed copy of Churi's 2023 calendar has just arrived (before the end of January this time unlike with last year's!):

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    After a gap of some months, Churi's 6th and 7th videos from Yoro Park in Gifu Prefecture have been released:

• Like Like x 2
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Actress Akane Takayanagi will appear in Agatha Christie's stage play "Murder at Hollow Villa". This work is a new stage production of "Nosaka Lab", a long-term project that continues to stage and perform masterpieces of mystery around the world, centered on director Minoru Nosaka. The original is a feature-length mystery novel published in 1946 by Agatha Christie, who is called "The Queen of Mysteries". The love and hate of the characters swirls, starting with a murder that occurred at Hollow Manor in the suburbs of London. Takayanagi plays the role of Midge Harvey in this work. In her interview, she talks about her thoughts on her work, her own government office, and how she rehearsed with the cast of Kaname Oki and Yuzuru Kurenai. The stage play "Horror-so Murder" will be performed at the Mitsukoshi Theater in Nihonbashi, Tokyo from May 3rd (Wednesday, holiday) to 8th (Monday), 2023.

horosou_0408.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 6.17.27 AM.jpg

https://nosakalabo.jp/hollow/

Last edited: May 1, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview in Encount

Akane Takayanagi (31), who is active mainly on the stage, whose latest stage play is based on the masterpiece of Agatha Christie, the queen of mystery, starring Kaname Oki, "Murder at Hollow-sou" (May 3-8). Japan, Mitsukoshi Theatre, directed and composed by Minoru Nosaka). It has been a long time since she has appeared in a mystery, and she talked about her enthusiasm for her role and her dreams for the future.

ta.jpeg

“I play the role of falling in love with someone who has a different status, but the director told me, 'Midge is a person who speaks quite clearly, so I want her to feel strong.' I get angry like Midge. I don't, but if there's one thing that makes me happy, it might be similar in that it makes me feel better.Midge is a wealthy character who has to work to survive, but she wears expensive clothes.

The stage is now her main battlefield. "Every day is new. I think that once I get used to it, it's over, so I try not to get used to it. I like to see the customer's impressions, and I feel the significance and purpose of life there. I'm doing it while I'm doing it.I've seen people really not come in during the corona disaster, but this time I think that everyone has quite a lot of expectations." “At first, I wanted to be an idol, but while singing various songs, it was really fun to play the character of the song and play the world view.I don’t have much confidence in myself. However, when I act, I have confidence.From my first year, I thought that I wanted to become an actress someday.”

https://encount.press/archives/450029/

• Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another in EntameNext

Akane Takayanagi, an actress who graduated from SKE48 in 2021 and is currently active mainly on stage. "The Murder of Hollow-sou", which has been performed at the Mitsukoshi Theater in Tokyo since May 3, and in July, the 10th anniversary performance of W starring Kigami's empty theory, "Drowning in a group of people" is also on the way. This time, we asked her about her enthusiasm for the stage and actress activities.

cfb62ff41891ac35fb87123ba2f5d5e5.jpg

"Murder at Hollow Manor" is a stage adaptation of Agatha Christie's masterpiece novel. This work was written by Agatha Christie herself in 1951 and made into a play, and is one of the works that boasts high popularity, such as being visualized as a movie and her TV work. Midge Harvey, played by Takayanagi, is the role of "the only decent human being among the characters, to the extent that there is a line in the work, 'It's unusual in this family, isn't it?'".

Regarding the role, Takayanagi said, ``While there are many aristocrats, Midge has only half the aristocratic blood flowing through her, so she expresses the feelings of the common people. I think so,” he says.

"It's a work that I've never done before, so I'm really curious about how people who come to see it will feel. I want to stir up a lot of emotions, I would be happy if you come to look forward to it while being prepared," she said.

She is active in various works, mainly on the stage, but in July, she will be performing with Shingo Machida for the 10th anniversary performance of Kiue's Soraron, ``Nondo no Gunsei ni Droe''.

Takayanagi commented, "This is the first time I'm participating in 'Kiue Kuron'. There are already many mysteries from the synopsis, and I still don't know that I have a fairly important role to play, but I hope that I can enjoy it. I want to make it as hard as I can," he said enthusiastically, "I heard that I was going to star in W after the cast was decided, and I didn't think I would be starring in a lead role, so now I'm trembling (laughs). )”

omote.jpg

"I'm playing a character whose saliva has a substance that makes people sleep, and I've heard that it's a heart-pounding story about all sorts of things happening around it. I wonder if it's like the eye of a typhoon. I think, so I feel like I can stretch my spine," she said with strength.

Rather than being happy, I feel a lot of pressure," she said. "I'm not the only lead, so I'd like to be able to take care of that and not be the only one to carry it," she says.

[about SKE48]

“Of course, I still love the group, I cherish it, and I am very grateful. Thanks to the 12 years I spent at that time, I can feel the feeling that I couldn’t feel at that time. I think that's what's happening," with a cheerful expression.

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/3733944
    http://kijyooo2013.com/gunjyooo-10th/

• Like Like x 1
  16. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Continuation of her Yoro Park Akane Photo. This time is a campsite.

• Like Like x 2
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Actress Akane Takayanagi appeared in an interview on the WWS channel. Takayanagi has also decided to play the lead role in the stage play "Kigami Sora 10th Anniversary Performance 'Drowning in the Ultramarine'" which will be performed in July. In this interview, which is her first in about a year, we asked her to talk about her recent situation, what she is looking forward to this summer, and what she wants to do at her fan event.

• Like Like x 1
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another talk video about the stage play:

• Like Like x 2
  19. David61