1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: Takayanagi Akane / Team KII

SCHOOL CHURI

Why you so pretty <3

Thank you for the people who made the Churi birthday banners. They're amazing :)

2. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

↑ Speaking of her appearance, although Akane is not my most favorite KⅡ member, I also thought that she's the one who has best looks when I saw an SAKAE TA☆RO episode about SKE 2nd audition last year.
    http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6774/ske2.png

And even nowadays everyone has improved in this aspect, she's still the most good looking one IMO.
    So I'm not surprised much when she's now the most popular KⅡ member.

Well, should I repeat again that she's not my most favorite KⅡ member. lol

3. Super_Luigi

Super_Luigi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

[party] [rock] HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY AKANE! [rock] [party]

4. shine_ever03

shine_ever03 Kenkyuusei

I'm a bit late.....:fp: :fp: :fp:

[party] [party] [party] HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHURI!!!!!! [party] [party] [party]

5. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

6. frank

frank Kenkyuusei

I love this girl, she is very energetic, she has a cute smile, she dances awesome, I really love this girl :)

I have a question.... why do you call her CHURI? as far as I know her nickname is "Akane" so where does CHURI come?

Whatever, I like how churi sounds :inlove:

7. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

churi is the nickname she uses when she introduces herself, and the member profiles on SKE's site haven't been updated for a while (ex: Wakabayashi Tomoka's nickname is Tomonyan, but the website still says Tomochan). I think she's churi because that's the sound of a bird tweeting~

8. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    CHURI being super cute and Aamin <3
    Super love.. Shukan Churi cuteness!

9. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

To celebrate my newfound love for Akane, I'll be translating her blog entries at the blog48 community from now on~ Her touching first entry is here, and all subsequent entries will be found under her tag as soon as it gets set up. :3

10. katastr0phical1

^ On that note Akane/Churi/Boots fans, I update her blog photos on a daily (as close as I can) basis as well.
    They'll always be in her gallery here at S48!

Side note: I do this for all the SKE girls that use the ameblog and a
    couple who use the main site. Always check out the galleries here peeps!

11. Seagull

Seagull Kenkyuusei

I'm just here to declare that Akane is my SKE oshi <3

my friend told me that Akane was my "type" so i looked into her and she was right, the more i saw of her and then i started to read her blog and i just ... fell in love, she's just so awesome ;; and pretty! <3

12. kyohiros

kyohiros Kenkyuusei

Recently I've been getting into Churi a lot. She's my oshimen now as well as Yukirin :D.

Btw I'm just wondering why do SKE48 members have 2 blogs? One at the ske48office ameba blog and one at their homepage, is it some kind of requirement for them to post in the ameba blog once in a while kana~

13. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

I never posted in Churi's thread yet, but she's my favorite, so these are the things that I'll say about her! Lol. :lol: Well, she's pretty and my favorite in SKE48 so far.....I don't know everyone in there yet. Only a few people. When I first saw her and knew that she was in SKE48 was in Mousou Deka! Her character in there was funny with the bird and all that especially the song that she sang. Also, when Jurina asked who she was then went to Rena because she liked her and didn't know who Akane-zora was.....however you spell it. She's really pretty though. That's cool that she's the captain for the team that she's in right now in SKE. That would be pretty cool if she got into Senbatsu, but if she stayed as undergirls, I would be fine as well, too. :awesome: :D EDIT: Just now on May 9, 2011, I just figured out she actually like birds in REAL-LIFE! That's pretty cool! My friend also has mentioned that she started liking birds all of a sudden....I should show Churi to her! J/K! [hehe]

14. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

starting last year the release of "1!2!3!4! yoroshiku" i really like her so much every time i see her i always smile

thats why i always look forward for her all the time blog,appearance,and ETC. she really is an angel BTW please always look forward in "pokemon smash" okay

akane takayanagi:
    C ute :cute:
    H appy :banana:
    U nderstanding [bow]
    R esponsible :panic:
    I ndustrious :mail:

CHURI

this is why i doing this because its my 48th post i promise that i will post something nice to my number 1 oshi in SKE48 not only number one .............................my number one crush in SKE48 :inlove:

15. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

Yay! Churi fans!
    I don't think I've posted here yet, but I also love Churi! :inlove:

16. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I LOVE CHURI, TOO. =D I'm sad that this thread isn't that very active since she is my number one oshi in SKE48. I'm so glad when there is more Churi fans! She's so cute and awesome!!!!!!
    ^That's so cool and cute on what you did for the meaning of the letters in her name. LOL! ;) She is cute and happy though! :)

17. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

^
    she was my number 1 in ske before, but she dropped to 4th 3rd... :/
    but i'm loving her more everyday!

18. katastr0phical1

Chuchuchuchuchu looking beautiful, as always today. <3
    [​IMG]
    More in her gallery daily...

I feel ya icha-chan. Akane is like the one that gets you hooked.. and then you see how awesome all of SKE is. She's still among my all-time favorites tho. Girl's the cutest.. and oh man.. get her around birds.. :XD:

19. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Churi~ :cute: :cute: :cute:
    I can't believe I haven't posted here yet D:

Churi is definitely one of my favourite members and I enjoy watching her responses in Gakuen, along Airin Also, is it just me or do Churi and Airin seem like the oddball parents of KII :hehe:

20. katastr0phical1

Which would make Mieko like the grandparent who acts like the grandkid. :awesome:
    ---
    Glad to see her early election results so good. I hope she keeps it up. She deserves it. <3