1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

Congratulations Churi. Just have fun in everything.

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Churi is featured in the latest Road to WIP Climax

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also she officially has her match for the WIP Climax.
    [​IMG]
    Churi, Katomina, Yumoto vs. Dasu, Shiichan, and Chiyori

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
  6. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    It's definitely better than many solo out there. When I read the setlist and saw that Churi picked Kizashi I thought, what a fitting song.

7. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
  8. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    If anyone wants to send Churi a message for her birthday you can send me a message and I'll translate it in Japanese for you and write it down on the cards her seitansai committee prepared. I did this last year through Japanese fans so now that I'd be glad to return the favour. I've attached a picture of the cards so you can judge how long the message should be.

Attached Files:

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She appeared as ambassador for Winter Illumination. She actually said she wanted SKE to appear in Tokyo Dome (with herself as producer?)

“SKE 48 Takayanagi Akane (25) attended the "5th Illumination Award" announced & presented at the award ceremony on 9th.

The "Illumination Award" is an award that the Night Scenic Sightseeing Convention · Bureau decided in 2013

Takayanagi received the appointment of ambassador to support national winter illumination on 2017 - 2018.”

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171110-00010002-musicv-ent

Edit: just found this

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  10. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Churi.. !!

11. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Happy birthday Birdlady!

12. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Dang forgot that it was her bday today...

Happy bday Churi!

Only thing I remember was that today is Masana last day.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

13. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Happy Birthday Akane~ :ome:

More beautiful every year
    More talented every year
    I like you more every year <3
    26 is just the beginning~

14. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    happy birthday, churi ^^

15. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Happy birthday to my one and only.
    This year will undoubtedly be yet another fantastic one and I can't wait to see what the rest of 2017 and 2018 have in store for her.

16. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    On a recent interview Churi said that she wanted to perform at Nagoya Dome again because last time it was solely staff being in charge of the setlist. That was SKE’s way back then but now in concerts and live shows staff ask for members’ opnions a lot and she wants to have a Nagoya Dome concert where both staffs and members making the show together.

I would love that idea too, tbh. Nagoya Dome back then are hand down among the best shows SKE have ever done but they are still pretty by the book. Churi’s setlists are always my favourite and if that can come true in Nagoya Dome of all place (unlikely, but I’ll hope), it will be dream come true.

17. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    https://thetv.jp/news/detail/132131/

That one. I also read it yesterday when she tweeted it (very nice pictures in it too). She's been on about dome tours for a while but the custom setlist thing would be great. No doubt she'd like to graduate going out like that.

Also, in the first part it says, "SKE48 will celebrate its 10th anniversary in October 2018. On January 10 (Wednesday) we will release the 22nd single "Unconscious Color", and Churi says about Muishiki no Iro, "As SKE enters the 10th anniversary year, it is a song suitable for the first song for the 10th anniversary". In case people from over in the 22nd thread were still worried about it being the anniversary single.

Side note, there was a funny little episode on twitter when she posted that. She changed her icon to one of the featured pictures and someone else did too (maybe more than one, I'm not sure), leading her to get a little angry and post that she muted them and please don't copy icons. Naturally, the comments were entertaining lol. The tweet is gone now, she just kept it up a few hours as a warning then deleted it.

18. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    That reminds me of a mail she sent two years ago where she ranted about people who claimed to be her oshimen but had avatars of different members on Twitter. She likened it to people having cat pictures but claiming to like birds. I just remember finding that one funny, I like those seemingly random outbursts. I bet she'll be/was fuming when she saw my new profile.

Anyway I dropped by to share my excitement for her play since it starts today. I'll be going in two days so I'll do a write-up when I go.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  19. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Where is that pic from anyway? She might just think you're a perv. It looks like a censored jav buk**** scene lol. (or maybe that's just me being a perv)

But yeah, I wish Churi had more outbursts like that. It was more common in the old days. Sometimes she would do that same scary change as Rena and members would get that look like "oh crap I made senpai mad" lol. But that's also why it's fun to tease her. There were definitely more teasing moments than scared moments over the years.

Wish I could see Only Silver Fish :/
    Some pics from opening night: lots of flowers, fan gifts, and a Lovetan.
    DS1H0LrVwAEFaY2.jpg DS3WevDVwAAwJKV.jpg DS3WevQVQAEBWc0.jpg DS2ewMjVwAArs35.jpg DS2kDqxV4AARCS5.jpg

20. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Hello my one and only fellow Churi oshi. I actually changed my picture and set my oshimen (I actually never set one here) just to get a reaction from you, so I'm glad it worked. (Or maybe that's a lie and I don't want to admit I'm oshihenning/hened)

You're right about those outbursts being a thing of the past mainly. All I can think of last year was her saying she'd beat the crap out of someone in SKE if they announced their marriage at sousenkyo.

I'm lucky because I'll be able to see Churi twice tomorrow. She has a little event before in Shibuya so I'll head over there first before the play. By the way, I can't take the name "Cecile" seriously because there used to be this stupid video popular in Quebec which joked about a woman named Cecille with big breasts. So Churi having that name for the play feels weird lol.

On a personal note I've been really blessed with events. I'll have seen her at a play, the theatre, handshakes, her own fan meeting, a basketball game, and some other minor events. Hopefully she can keep the work up and keep climbing. I didn't get to go to the bus tour though - from what I heard that event was awesome, but it was extremely expensive. She also wasn't there at the concert two days ago, so I guess that's what I'm personally missing out on. I hope Churi and Maya's lanes are not next to each other next event or I'll be in for a yelling... there's a discrepancy in the ticket count to put it lightly.

Anyway, I have the humour of a ten year old so I thought pixelating a picture to conceal her identity would be funny... since it's not a picture of Churi. That or a black bar over her eyes. But since it gave way to some F*cked Up thoughts from you I'll change it. Here's the original and some more so you can appreciate her : ) (Shameless, aren't I)
    DGjLQUPVYAATHxX.jpg DNZI5nSVoAAKmYi.jpg DNZI5nZUEAYS7fO.jpg DQcyDXBUMAEc5yG.jpg DQcyDW6UQAI6fqY.jpg DPAETLbVAAEnKig.jpg DOg-MTBUQAABbf3.jpg

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018