1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  2. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about her grad song, which was played on air.

"December 16, SKE48 of Akane Takayanagi , "a radio program that serve the personality Akane Takayanagi born this man of" at (Radio Japan every Saturday 7 days a week for 30 minutes to broadcast), graduated solo song Takayanagi "youth of jewelry" [Seishun no Jewel] is full I was on air. The same song was used for the TV commercial of “Winter Laguna 2019” by Aichi and Laguna Ten Bosch [see clips on the previous page], but it was the first full-on-air. In addition, MV is said that director Yukihiko Tsutsumi has taken the megaphone and finished it in a full-length drama tailored work.

About Takayanagi's first and last solo song, “It ’s a really warm and friendly song, there are lyrics that look back on my past, the lyrics you feel now, and the moment you quit the idol,“ I wish I could be like this ” It ’s a song that packs everything from the past, present, and future to the lyrics that I think. ”

Continued, “The other day, I was interviewed for the promotion of a new song, but the people who have been supporting me for a long time, the staff who have been indebted to me, and the makeup are all saying“ I ’m about to cry ”. It ’s the first ban today. Everyone, listen alive.

At that has been on-air song pretend "youth of jewelry" is a way that recalls the suffering and conflict up to now of Takayanagi, Akane Takayanagi is SKE48 was full of life walked in, it was just work, such as the "jewel box" . It seems that memories of Takayanagi in each of the listeners are revived, and fans from the Internet centered on "Churi's singing voice is engulfed" “Naru”, “I will be impressed when I think that I ’m going to graduate”, “Congratulations song, lyrics have weight.

After finishing the air, Takayanagi asked, “Everyone is alive or is it okay?”, “I ’m a fan because I think there were a lot of joy and fun, but the problems I had in the back and the pain. I'm looking forward to the day when everyone can listen to the day I can sing live," she said.

http://www.wws-channel.com/girls2/181783.html?view=more

• Like Like x 1
  3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. tiamat

tiamat Kenkyuusei

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A video clip

https://twitter.com/ske48official/status/1210578260578328577

EMzW9XoUcAQvxPP.jpeg

EMzUI4aU8AEyfdT.jpeg

EMzW9XqUcAEs_RU.jpeg

EMzUI42U8AITjWm.jpeg

https://twitter.com/ske48official/status/1210578768948936706
    https://twitter.com/akane29_o8o/status/1210575659413540864

EDIT EDIT EDIT
    Breaking New: Photo Book! On sale March 4.

"A second photobook of SKE48's Akane Takayanagi , who announced her graduation from the group in the spring of 2020, has been decided to be released on March 4, 2020.

We visited Vietnam's largest city, Ho Chi Minh, a budding resort, Da Nang, and the world heritage city of Hoi An. Through interaction with the locals, which are full of energy and the cityscape with history, it is said that the book has been made into a photo book that gives a sense of the will of a woman on a new road.

Also included are long interviews about the fans, members and family who have supported the idol activities for 11 years, and the actress business that will be challenged in the future.

Akane Takayanagi Comments
    Next spring, in commemoration of graduation from SKE48, which has been active for about 11 years, I
    will release my second photo book!
    I'm really happy.

Not only the photos I went to Vietnam for taking this time, but also this time, I will be able to make a page that collects the photos of [Churikamera] I have been taking until now!

I think that it will be a little bit different from the first one and it will be an adult that can be a little bit more mature, and it will be a one that can deliver the same personality, so please look forward to it! !"

gq50lF9CQMVJsSuB9SeXzRmP4pnDT8rUyTkoekRiuT4SY3UMPov06A23ZqpElAzM.jpeg

rnrHx3T7oN86kzhIHG2EzWznNQrmXed8UnY8708Rt0Df9oJG2riKbfhD0dv2Wh5m.jpeg

https://spice.eplus.jp/articles/263258
    you can pre-order from Amazon
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4334902502/
    also at 7net
    https://twitter.com/7_netshopping/status/1210538721004490755

P.S. It is already #9 on Amazon's Best Sellers in Actor & Entertainer Photo Collections behind Yamashita Mizuki's.
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books/500592/

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New Year's greetings video from Churi, she mentions her dream of becoming an actress:

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    An interview about her graduation.

"Akane Takayanagi who joined SKE48 in 2009 announced that she would graduate in spring 2020. She served as the leader of Team KII for about 5 years and supported the early days of the group. Underlying it was Takayanagi's amazing seriousness and rigor. She, who loves SKE48 and Team KII more than anyone, talked about her frank thoughts about groups and idols.

-- She announced SKE48 graduation in October this year. At what age did you think that idols should graduate?

I don't think there is a deadline for idols, so I didn't care about their age. However, the members to which I belong are always replaced, so I felt that metabolism would not be born unless I left. [my version: she needed to leave so the group could grow] If you want to continue, you can do so forever, but this group will not work.

The members who have been together in the history of SKE48 also graduated, so considering the whole group, I felt I had to decide to stop being an idol and go to the next place. Conversely, if the group had a fixed number of members, I would have always been an idol. I'm very enviable, like a group with my own color. I want such a group to be an idol forever.

-Did you discuss graduation with graduates?

No, not at all. I just told Rena Matsui in advance that I would announce it today. I started to be aware of graduation about four or five years ago, and since then I've been talking to Rena about my thoughts on graduation. So, from Rena's point of view, I think it was a long time (laughs)."

――How did the fans respond to your graduation announcement?

I wasn't hiding that the graduation was near to my fans. When asked, "Are you thinking about graduation?", She answered, "I'm thinking." When Akari Suda declared "I'll be an idol until 30 years old!" In the same year, I also said, "What about Takayanagi?" I was asked, "I can't do it" (laughs). So, I'm going to create an atmosphere that fans can take as if they're right.

---- The latest single "Soyu Toko" to be released on January 15, 2020? Please tell us about the graduation solo song "Jewel of Youth" that is included in the song. How did you feel about recording a solo song?

There were a lot of lyrics that applied to me, and there were some lyrics that I wish I would have felt in the last second of my graduation. When the phrase "dressing room" or "junior" comes up, everyone's face or dressing room at the SKE48 theater comes to mind. I sang while imagining such a thing."

I want to stand with all the members on the stage of the graduation performance, so just be careful about my physical condition (laughs). After the announcement of the graduation, I told Jurina Matsui, "I want you to go to the graduation performance," and she said, "Of course I will!" We look forward to standing on stage together!

01.jpeg

05.jpeg

https://trendnews.yahoo.co.jp/archives/695348/

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From the singing contest:

She sang
    M04: Blink / Takayanagi
    M11: Sakura / Takayanagi / Toyonaga
    M19: PIECE OF MY WISH / Takayanagi
    M23: Chocolate Slave / Takayanagi
    EN2: Jewelry of youth / Takayanagi

ywB1E5MPyaOtHcxSadAIlV_jtp8PAE-ySbgOBE1KKtw.jpg

https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1958061

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A quick Churi retrospective

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That's the photo book twitter account.
    Takayanagi Akane Graduation Photo Book [Official]

She posted the same thing on her own twitter (and retweeted the photo book tweet).
    https://twitter.com/akane29_o8o/status/1228131416774340608

You can see the title in English on the cover: "Something I want to remember someday."

EQszAu4VAAEIK4f.jpeg

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in ModelPress about the three limited edition covers.

"The limited cover of Akane Takayanagi's second photo book "Someday, Things I Want to Remember" (announced March 4), which has announced that she will graduate from SKE48 this spring, has been released.

"Rakuten Books Limited Cover" was shot on the beach in Da Nang.

"HMV Limited Cover" is shot with a sunset view of the world heritage town of Hoi An.

"Sevennet Limited Cover" was shot on the last day of shooting in Vietnam in a hotel room in a Danang, a popular emerging resort destination for girls.
    AOtyxnABRuUmPoVTXKRJ_B8zL4dG8vpcDj1BkvDJ-3Q.jpeg

Bh1gzaDzCiGDHLfPgT8EUgyYCR30KJ2c287x9u5nLXo.jpeg

StYQB9CWyK-9jmMTMcu6Cg_3NvVr5V5l1isWnTYuIwI.jpeg
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1968787

• Like Like x 2
  15. GreenieLily

GreenieLily Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okuhara Hinako
    Wow, so pretty ! All the covers are so beautiful, also the first one.

16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Churi at the Commemorative Photo Exhibition for the 26th single at the WONDER PHOTO SHOP in Harujuku, Tokyo (with Kaho and Kanochan):

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    In the new FLASH.

'Akane Takayanagi, who graduates from SKE48 this spring , will appear on “FLASH” released on the 25th. She shows off her lingerie.

In this issue, the graduation photo book "What I want to remember someday. ] (Released March 4 / Kobunsha Publishing) has exclusively released 8 photos including lingerie shots. `` It was the fans who pushed my back that was about to give up, '' said Takayanagi, who is full of gratitude to the fans, `` I want to be called on variety programs as well as an actress, There is also a dream of singing a drama insert song. "

XM2hQLsAw4CssFCgxparv07_DoMJnMFo4clhSb4anBk.jpeg

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1977978

• Like Like x 1
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    That's absolutely terrible and I really feel for her and SKE who probably worked hard for her grad con.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Not even postponed :/
    Cancelled ...