1. Following SNH48's official break from the rest of the 48 Group, the SNH48 section will be retired on April 1, 2017. General threads for it and its sister groups can be created in the Stage48 Idol Emporium as with any other idol group, but it will no longer have it's own subforum to make way for STU48 and BNK48.
  2. A request for donations - please see here

Takeuchi Mai (Maimai)

Discussion in 'Team S' started by ithebigc, Nov 13, 2016.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Twitter:
    ithebigc
    TakeuchiMai2016.jpg

竹内舞
    TAKEUCHI MAI

• Nickname:Maimai
    • 4th Generation
    • Birthdate:August 31st, 1993
    • Bloodtype:A
    • Birthplace:Mie-ken
    • Height:163cm
    • Catchphrase:Studying at my pace to become a beautiful girl ♪ I'm Takeuchi Mai, nickname Maimai ♪
    • Hobbies: Singing, reading manga, soaking in the 2D world, massages, gym, catching
    • Special Skill(s):Dance, karaoke
    • Future Dream:Anime song singer
    • Favorite Food(s):Cheesecake, soy milk, skirt steak
    • Favorite Word/Phrase:Kamehameha
    • A Short Message:I love singing, dancing, the 2D world and cute girls!
      I want to try various things while always facing forward ♪
      Thank you very much to the people who always support me in spite of everything ♪
      Please take good care of me from here on too ♪

2. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Miki
    Is it possible to find any old posts that would of been in this thread before the wipe?

3. Nory

Nory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Sorry for the late reply
    here's a link that can help you: archive/stage48/takeuchi-mai

Her thread was updated by me after the last save -so it's lost, but it wasn't something important. It was just me laughing because when she was called 54th in 2016 sousenkyo she fell off the chair and her face was priceless lol i still remember it. I remember another comment saying that when you go to see her in handshake events she's really happy, cute, laughs a lot and it's just a ball of sunshine.
    I also probably translated a few twitter posts before the data was lost but like i said, it wasn't something extremely important, just small details about her.

4. Chrissel

Chrissel Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    She just announced that she will graduate at the end of May ;_;

5. Miyaku

Miyaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    Really hope that Maimai could at least get into SKE senbatsu once before she graduates T_T

6. Nory

Nory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    She's my ni-oshi, not to mention that at some point I was thinking about oshihening and make her my number 1. I was so looking forward for this year's ssk, I really thought she could have make it in Next Girls. In a year or so Maimai would have been popular enough to be part of a senbatsu's ske single (maybe...)
    I also wished to see her as a captain/vice-captain but this explains why she wasn't choose after Mikiti's graduation.

Probably the fact that Mikiti graduated made her decide to announce graduation too. She said she'll stay in the entertainment business, right?

Just a wild idea, but what if after she graduates she'll continue her duet with Mikiti -just like in ske- but this time this duo will actually release singles and perform on shows? Then again, they'll probably want to take a break from the stage. At least for a while

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Kenkyuusei

No regret?

I mean, she's 23. We may wish she stay and climb her way up. But, honestly...

...Oh well, Congraduation Mai. All is well if you say so.

8. Nory

Nory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    I really wish this "she's xx years old...it is expected her to graduate" reasoning to stop.
    Girls graduate at any age, it's not like they have an age limit. Of course, in some situations it's not surprising. For example if the girl was in the spot light and then she was dropped or after a scandal. But Maimai, in my opinion, was not in that case. she was rising, she was getting popular and with the push she would have got with the ssk results Maimai would have been more popular before graduating from SKE. That's why I wished for Mai to stay longer- a year or so

From my top 3, the only one who didn't announce graduation this year is my oshimen and I feel like she's going to leave this year too :fp:

9. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Mmh, I think while there is indeed no "official" age-limit, it's pretty normal for Idols to quit in their early twenties, there are actually not sooo many over 25 I think. But I agree, Maimai could have stayed one or two more years.

And regarding Piyosuu, I also always kinda see her as possible graduation-candidate, but at the same time I think she loves being an Idol so much that someone will have to force her to quit eventually :^^;:

10. Konno A.

Konno A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ichikawa Miori
    oh no not my Team S bias...I adore her so much lol~ I hope she's graduating to become an Anison-singer; it was her dream as far as i remember.

11. Nory

Nory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    @Chrissel
    I know that everybody will graduate at some point (and most of them under 25) but when girls announce their leaving, I don't think age is really the most important reason.
    In my opinion, most of them quit because when they auditioned they thought they'll be like Jurina or Rena but end up doing theatre shows and sometimes radio shows.
    Or maybe because they want to follow what they really wanted to do (like Meimei) and ske didn't give them the chance. There are a lot of reasons why girls leave and their age is not the motive that convinces them to graduate- in my opinion.
    Then again, you and @EinhanderX are probably right, if a girl is in her twenties it's not surprising for her to graduate (whatever her reasons are) and I was in a bad mood because Mikiti and Maimai are graduating, sorry :cold:

About Piyosu, if she stays until 29 like Kojiharu or more, I'll be more then happy :awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I totally agree, age is usually not the main reason for graduation, I just think that the early 20s are the time when they start to think how they want to continue their life, what they want to do in the future. Unfortunately for us fans, this almost always comes together with graduation. No matter if it's University, Solo-Career, Comedy, or back to normal life. Plus your chances for a huge breakthrough also decrease the older you get I think