Takeuchi Miyu (Miyumiyu) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeah well, it's this kind of thinking that she might not get votes at all. Because people think that their votes won't count, as compared to other members who have fans readily willing to support them, as I said before. This only causes her potential votes to further decrease. Let's all stop this negative thinking and MAKE a difference, make the difference, and get her to the rankings!!

P.S. On a side note, Miyu is my ni-oshi, whereas my kami-oshi is Mayu. And I'm giving all my votes to Miyu. It's not that Mayuyu doesn't need it; God knows how much she does, competing for the top 3 positions, but I think Miyumiyu deserves a chance this year round, having the courage to go for it. I'm afraid of the consequences should she be left out again.

P.S.S. Have anyone seen Team B's Saturday Night Child Machine yet? Mind-numbing nonsense, poop and scarring fairy tales aside, Miyu was so cute and awesome. And her eye-rolling? Priceless. I might make a picture of it when I have the time and post it up here.

2. ShimizuKiyoshi

ShimizuKiyoshi Kenkyuusei

Haha no worries~
    i voting for her x2~ i hope she gets noticed as i don't think she lacks skills =( (T ^ T)
    Hopefully she gets ranked and people start noticing her =(

3. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    Rank on UnderGirl maybe?? hhahaha :D

4. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

why am i always in the same thread with shinigami :fp:

You voted Miyu 2 times ? Quite a wota, are you ? Haha
    I doubt people haven't noticed her, she's obviously gorgeous in Majigaku 3. Although she didn't reveal much of her cute facial expression, Miyu's still cute as hell

5. Andi Ilham

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    cause i'm your opponent keris

Anyway Miyu-chan is my favorite after all :drool:

6. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Even though your location is 'in the heart of Kawaei Rina'? lol.

I'm voting 3 times, 4 if I can get a theater edition successfully. Anyone knows how to order one?

7. Andi Ilham

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    i'm in the heart of kawaei, so she don't know it :D , and how about asking the admin?

8. ShimizuKiyoshi

Haha.. actually its my 1st year being a wota as well as voting~ but i have friends voting along too~ so i'll ask them to help me haha~
    Well i'm voting for a few onli i guess.. But miyumiyu needs to go get ranked. =(

9. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Whoops ? Your first year in idoling ? Well goodluck then [clap]
    Aha, after her gorgeous appearance in Majigaku 3, her fans should be boosted even a bit, she got a nice and vital role though in that series - and if her fans follow the other former team 4 members, my expectation is she could get to undergirls, or possibly just in the next girls

10. Mewtwo

Mewtwo Kenkyuusei

Miyu and RanRan on Guitar in Give Me Five [rock] I posted this on RanRan thread already but I feel like I sharing this again on Miyu thread <3
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fuXZcN7L5o[/yt]

11. ShimizuKiyoshi

Hiyo!
    Miyumiyu has created her own twitter account!
    Do follow @take_miyu112 :)
    Source: her g+

P.s: I barely see her having any screen time just now concert :( anyone did?

12. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Vote for Miyu!!! [rock]
    <3 <3 <3 Miyumiyu Kawaiii~~~ :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU7_6oz2z4U[/yt]

13. akbsnsd

akbsnsd Kenkyuusei

^^^ what is that song called? I really like it. ^-^

I feel bad seeing all her talent and knowing they'll never give enough promotion to have purple vote for her. She's a sweet girl and really talented. I feel she will be a future Micha, Sato Natsuki, etc. Such a shame. If I was wealthier and could give her votes I would... I hope she can make Future girls. Atleast she has a good spot in Team B!

14. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

I bumped into this photo on tumblr...
    [​IMG]
    I don't think I dare to eat what she cooks :D :D :^^;: :^^;:

15. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    ^
    haha which show is that? so cute haha
    hmmm.. she so cute in akbingo( the episode where there is mainly team 4 members? the episode was called akbeginner)

16. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's Dear My Darling, not an AKB song. So now you have no excuse. Yen is dropping, go buy that Sayonara Crawl and vote for her NAO. [boom]

That's a NeMousu episode, she was cooking something ( I forget what) which other AKB members will eat for lunch and rate on how good it is. If I recall she did not bad. At least compared to the others... Miorin, Ranran...

17. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Tried to translate Miyu's Sousenkyo appeal video. Sorry if I got some things wrong, my Japanese is still bara bara made ne.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFjoFxDxUZw[/yt]

Miyu: Everyone, good afternoon. 'Umeda' Team B, Takeuchi Miyu desu. I have been in AKB48 since I was Middle School 2nd Year 13 years, to this year High School 3rd Yeard 17 years old. And so, I think this year has been one of many changes, so for this year's appeal I would like to announce my resolutions for this year. This year, my resolution is: 'Fugen Jikou(?)' desu. (Sorry, don't understand ) This 'Fugen Jikou', why is it my resolution for this year? Eh, thanks to the caring of you fans, Miyu-chan has, a lot of emotions... thought a lot about things, like being left untouched for the most part... even with a lot of people supporting me... This kind of feeling makes me uncomfortable with myself. And so, this part which I'm uncomfortable with myself, this 'Fugen Jikou' words, I will surpass it with effort. And with this effort, I hope fans will see and say 'Ah! I like this girl' and finally, I hope a lot of people will be remember me and be touched, I will work hard for this one year-*stutter* I'll live hard, that is my feeling right now. Eh~ from now on, the many difficulties, the many things I will face, since I'm only 17 years old I still have a lot of maturing to do, the many things like this... the many things I like to do, I hope my family (fans) will continue to grow. I'm in your care.

18. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    ^
    Thanks for your hardwork!
    Hope miyumiyu get ranked at least this year :)
    and somehow she manages to make a breakthrough and like she said her family will grow:)

19. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thx! Btw, a friend told me 'Fugen jikkou' was a japanese 4 chara proverb for '不言実行', which means action without words. Now the speech makes much more sense...

20. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    ^
    Thanks!!!
    Ehh... I just wanted to share this!
    I'm really grateful for him/her translating miyumiyu's twitter posts~ ^^
    http://takeuchimiyu.tumblr.com/