1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takita Kayoko (Kayoyon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    I agree. She was been passed up many times in the past for the team performances, so its not a particularity new situation that would cause her to consider graduating. Every chance she gets she always talks about how happy she is to be an idol, she really seems to be one of the members that's just so happy to be there.

I'm glad shes still in Juris position! I hope after Juris graduation, Kayoyon will get the position permanently. Centering a unit and being so prominent in the stage might give her a bit of a push, at least among Team B fans.

2. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    Kayoyon on Arashi no Yoru ni wa Unit Song as center is so adorable.
    And After Juri leaves, we will see it more:banana:.
    [NaishoGroup] AKB48 190206 B5R LOD 1830 1080p DMM HD.mp4_20190326_082436.037.jpg [NaishoGroup] AKB48 190206 B5R LOD 1830 1080p DMM HD.mp4_20190326_082415.559.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Oh I agree! I absolutely love her in Arashi :inlove:. When I heard B was doing TnM, I always hoped she would be in Candy, but Arashi is wayyyyy better!! It’s such a difference in concept for her, yet she kills it every time. Kayoyon really shines in the theater and it feels like Team B had allowed her to (somehow) shine even brighter!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    With Nanase:

Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 10.58.30 AM.png

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    At Mako's exhibition

Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 6.54.54 AM.png

6. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    So I've fallen out of the AKB48 fandom, but still think about Kayoyon. How has her career been, is she doing a lot of stage shows?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

7. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    She's doing the Team B stage and Makino Anna produced stage recently. For Team B she's also one of the 2 people doing Juri's position since she graduated (and before Juri's graduation when Juri was absent), the other being Ota Nao who is also graduating soon. Of course, she also has her own position but Juri's is better. Not sure if it will become her permanent position after Ota Nao graduates too or if they'll put someone else in that position and keep Kayoyon as under. I just saw her in Team B stage a few weeks ago btw and I thought she was really good.

I don't follow Kayoyon much so maybe Kayoyon fans will be able to tell you more but I don't think she has much outside work, at least not related to AKB? She's still not really popular within AKB which I think is a shame since she's a good performer...

8. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    I’ll have to check her Twitter because that’s where she always puts more in depth what she’s been up to, but as far as I’m aware she hasn’t had a lot of outside work recently. She’s really just been up to her usual, theater performances, hanging out with friends and teammates and going on outings to Disney and Cafes, the girl loves a good Disney trip!

I’m hoping with all the graduations as of late, it might present a chance for Kayoyon to get a bit more visibility. She is a great performer and is so committed to AKB, she really could be a great staple if management would just give her a chance. Either way though, she seems very happy with where so is now

• Like Like x 1
  9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I agree with you on her being a great performed and committed to AKB, but I think management did give her a chance - she used to appear on AKBINGO quite a lot, is in many of the special stages they do at the theater, and even does Juri's position in Team B stage sometimes. Obviously it's not max level push but it's more than many other girls got. For one reason or another, it didn't seem to work so far though :^^;:

10. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Just want some lewd kayoyons. All these years and the lewdest things she's ever done are those handful of tame pool photos on her insta.

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The Official AKB48 Blog has just posted some bad news about Kayoyon, she's tested positive for Coronavirus: :(
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12612100444.html

Google translation:

• Informative Informative x 3
  12. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I read the bad news on twitter.:(

I hope that Kayoyon get well.

13. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Get well soon Kayoyon..and hope Tatsumaki not get infected too

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A Thai news website Sanook has an article today about Kayoyon which includes a gallery of 35 photos of her. As they all appear to be quite recent (and her gallery thread is almost empty) I'll post the link here:
    https://www.sanook.com/news/8212254/gallery/

I hope she'll be back on stage soon!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yumenotobiira

Yumenotobiira Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    I hadn't read the whole translation of Kayoyon's sickness. Hopefully, it won't get worse than this. A workfriend of mine had symptoms like hers, and got well in a week or so. Hopefully Kayoyon won't get any lasting symptoms that might make her career as an idol harder. I hope she gets well soon!

16. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Kayoyon was discharged today, Sunday, July 26.

After leaving the hospital, she will stay at home for a week, following the treatment prescribed by the doctor and by the public health center.

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12613487158.html

It's time to rest, the first thing is health.:flower:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Yumenotobiira

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    Kayoyon made an appearance during Sayaya's graduation performance. On twitter, she expressed being happy to ba able to perform as an idol again after a long time!
    EgqzmxbWAAAMBso.jpeg EgqzmxbWoAA9XuR.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Yumenotobiira

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Twitter:
    nosleeves3
    Kayoyon will appear in Boku no Natsu ga Hajimaru stage on september 8th!

• Like Like x 1
  20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz