Takita Kayoko (Kayoyon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    From the Anna Makino stage thread! Kayoyon will now be in the new special stage!! I’m so excited and can’t wait to watch:1st:

[​IMG]
    Her Instagram stories post, she’s very excited about it!!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Kayoyon posted a few big things on twitter today, so I thought I would provide an update for everyone!

Bad news first: Kimi Dare, a show she has been a regular on, has been discontinued. Kayoyon has said she is upset about it ending, but thanks everyone for their support and looks forward to new opportunities in the future.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/kayoyon213/status/987307240716562432

And now the news we have all been waiting for, she will FINALLY be getting her birthday stage!!! It will be held on Tuesday the 24 during the Anna Makino stage. I really look forward to this stage and hope everyone else will watch it and enjoy Kayoyons always great performances as well:inlove:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/kayoyon213/status/987153919003406336

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i actually bit disappointed Kayoyo Birthday stage will not with Team A...before she leave team A at least i wanna see Kayoyon left a good memories with BD stage on Team A..but now it's gone

4. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

I'm looking forward to it! I watched the sonichi and loved the stage, and it's amazing how well she performed with only 2 days notice!
    And now we'll get her BD stage with more screentime :D

Thank you so much for your work updating us

5. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    It is sad it won’t be with Team A, especially since Team A performs so rarely that it would be a real treat for her to have her birthday stage there. Hopefully she can at least get to be a part of what final A performance since she was passed over for the opening.

I love the Anna stage so I’m glad it’s there and not somewhere else. For awhile I was worried she wouldn’t get a birthday stage at all! But I agree, A would have been a real treat!
    No problem! I’m glad to share the Kayoyon love:mail:

6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  7. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Where was that??
    Lol that was adorable xD she was in akbingo last week I think and had a lot of screentime but she seemed a bit nervous maybe? (anyway she was wonderful <3)

Ahh I wish there was more translated/subbed stuff from her

8. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I wish she'd do gravure stuff.

9. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Don't we all...

10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I didn't know since it was a link someone shared somewhere else and after I looked it up,it's from AKB48 no Kimi Dare #178 (it's the final episode it says)!

Edit: it looks she was on it a few times before,I'm seeing pictures and episode 172 it looks like she's wearing some kind of red glasses which make her look cute(if it's her)! :p I think it would be something to look up if you're a fan of her!Though,I think it's a showroom type show!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  11. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    She would have the most amazing gravure! I’m not even a fan of the stuff but she would definitely pull it off:inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    For some reason,it made me think that if she were tall,it could be nice for gravure but she's only 155cm!She gave me the vibe to be taller!She doesn't seem taller then the other girls but I thought she would have been around 165cm or 160+cm!

13. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Great news! Kayoyon will participate in the Team A Senshuuraku!!! This is wonderful news, especially since she did not get to participate in the Shonichi!:mail:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    I’ll go ahead a quote myself from the 52nd single thread. Kayoyon is back, in the last row but back nonetheless. The screen time in the MV was horrendous for most of the girls, but we did get a lovely Kayoyon solo shot. I can’t wait for the whole MV now...praying for more shots!

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    this girl deserve to be push, at least give her a chance to prove it..
    i saw Exam MV and imagine Kayoyon included on there because these MV so beautiful..so fit with Kayoyon image

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    She was in the latest(or a recent) AKBingo episode which was a dodgeball one!She was actually the only in her team to hit someone from the other team!Since they usually have 2 episodes pf those,she should be in the next one (unless they put other episodes in between)!

• Like Like x 1
  17. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Kayoyon SSK poster

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Ahh thank you for posting that!!!!! It’s so beautiful, sophisticated and honestly rather hypnotizing:inlove: With a poster like that I’m sure she’ll catch a few Wotas eyes

• Like Like x 1
  19. Naa

Naa Kenkyuusei

Kayoyon's SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  20. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    • Like Like x 3