Tamura Natsuki (Tamu) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'STU48 Graduated Members' started by Riina, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    tamura_natsuki_original.jpg

stu2nd_76.jpg stu2nd_76b.jpg

Name: Tamura Natsuki (田村菜月)
    Nickname: Tamu (たむ)
    Birthday: October 4, 2002
    Birthplace: Osaka
    Blood type: O
    Height: 149 cm
    Shoe size: 21.5 cm
    Hobbies: counting calories
    Special skill: dance
    Admired 48G senpai: Ishida Chiho
    Favorite 48G song: Manatsu no Sounds good!
    Strong point: tackles everything with full strength
    Weak point: stubborn

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    She's really cute and super energetic. with kudou that makes 2 super genki . tamura's original taiso included winking exercises.
    seems like all the stu48 research students created these 90-min showrooms that had original exercise routine that transitioned into boku no taiyou stage.

I'd like to add that she sings Masuda Yuka's part in Higurashi no koi, so, props to her for that.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  3. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    At the beginning of her showroom around 4pm JST tamura spoke briefly about iz*one, Honda hitomi weight loss and cheeks. Nothing specific just honda-san is thin and her cheeks used to be so fluffy. I think it's cute tamura looks up to Honda and is thinking about her senpai.

I like Tamura's showroom, it's like Kurumi but without the Mom reading everyone comment :^O^:

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think this is the first time I've witnessed someone resigning / withdrawing but still staying with the group for another 2 months. Shame she won't have a graduation performance even though she's not leaving immediately.

6. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Natsuki's official comment

Tamura Natsuki, 2nd term research student of STU48.
    I will resign from the activities of STU48.
    I apologize for the suddenness of this announcement and for the surprise it has caused.
    I would like to thank all the staff, seniors, 2nd year research student members, and above all, everyone who has supported me for about a year and a half.
    Every day that I have been a member of STU48 has been like a dream come true.
    I've been longing to be an idol for a long time, and now I'm letting go of that dream, and I'm filled with regret and apology.
    However, what I have learned and gained through this activity, as well as the support and encouragement I have received from everyone, are irreplaceable treasures. I will continue to do my best with them as my support.
    During the next two months until the last day of the activity, I will do my best to give back as much as I can and to express my gratitude.
    I would be very happy if you could support me until the end.
    Thank you very much for your support.

SHOWROOM announcement

if the video does not show watch the video here

random thought below:

#活動辞退 declining or withdrawal same used for NMB48 Sumire. vs #卒業 graduation Mii-chan, et al.
    graduation, I've accomplished my goals and moving to the next life stage, a time for celebration!
    withdrawal, something is left to be done but I've decided to move on/change (a withdrawal candidacy for research student) vs something happened that requires departure (sumire), both cases no need or expectation for ceremony. Honda Sora was recently promoted and then graduated, Tamura will perform in a final stage, but I doubt there will be little else.

remaining STU48 KKs are going on 2yrs now without promotion, now there's no more sea cruises.

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It's sad she lost her motivation after STU48 let knew their intention to promote their kenkyusei.